Meeting in not the best way...

Never stopped loving you

 

Dongwoo POV
 
"Hurry up guys... I have some important news to tell you~!" Hoya exclaimed jumping around. 
 
"Why don't you tell us now?" I question raising a brow at his cheerful mood. 
 
"Because," He lowered his voice to a whisper, "It's a secret." 
"Are you going to give us any idea to what you might possibly be planning?" Myungsoo asked turning to Hoya who only made the motion of zipping his lips. We all groaned at his behavior, annoyed at how he suspicious he is being. 
 
I was too focused on trying to figure out what Hoya was thinking, that I didn't even notice a certain girl walking in my direction. I found out too late that her books were already flying out of her hands.
 
I was helping the girl pick her books up when I noticed her chestnut brown, wavy hair. It reminded me of something, but I couldn't remember what. After a while of trying to recall what it was, I came to my senses and reached for the last book at the same time she did. Our hands touched causing butterflies to whirl around in my stomach.
 
She turned her head to look at me closing the space between us. Our faces were so close that if I puckered my lips we would have kissed. I examined her face and realization hit me. Thats the girl with the gracious voice. I finally found her. Her big glossy eyes never left mine as I felt my cheeks tint a soft pink. 
 
I momentarily forgot I was still with those 6 idiotic beings until Myungsoo cleared his throat. Startled, the girl hurriedly grabbed her books and left. 
 
"Hyung what was that? You were so creepy just staring at that Miss fiesty like she was part of a museum!" Woohyun stated
 
"What did you call her?" I clenched my fists. How could they just judge someone they don't even know?
 
"He said fiesty , don't you know? she is famous in this school for being a to everyone." Sungyeol answered rolling his eyes.
 
Woohyun continued while clearing his throat, "However, it's only when the moon comes up, does she try to get into everyone's pants." 
 
I felt myself scoff at their lack of moral. Who believes everything that is said around here. That is a complete mutany.
"How could you call her that you don't even know her?" I exclaimed crossing my arms.
 
"We know enough to not try and get involved with her." Hoya replied getting annoyed as I continued to press on this subject.
 
I clenched my fists irritated at how irrational they were being. The only believe what they want to believe. I believe the truth and that is that she is just a fragile girl. If everyone tried they would then see the pain that is clearly evident in her eyes. 
 
My mind instantly flashed back to before. The way she stared at me seemed as though she was trying to find out something about me. It left me puzzeled as to why she hurrieded off the way she did. 
 
I shifted my gaze from their faces to the floor, when something caught my eye. I carefully picked it up and stared at the neatly crafted red string and silver pendant charm. She must've dropped it in the midst of her escape. I smiled as I held onto the bracelet that was going to help me meet her again. I chuckled at the idea that was formulating in my head. 
 
I looked around and realized that the lone hallways were all that accompanied me. I stuffed the bracelet in my pocket and proceeded to where the boys were supposed to be heading. The smile never left my face as I continued to imagine what it was going to be like to actually talk to her. 
 
 
---
haha sorry for the very bad writing...
 
Please comment and subscribe~ ^^