Morning Mishaps

Never stopped loving you

 

 
 
Sojin POV
 
I awoke to a sharp shrill like noise and almost automatically my hand slammed down on my alarm. I quickly jolted up, yanking the blanket off my legs. I stumbled around the room throwing on my tracksuit before quietly making my way out of my bedroom.
 
Without making a sound I snuck down the dark hallway keeping a look out for any wondering boys. The door to the dance studio opened with a soft click. I slid against the wall in a ninja-like fashion, closing the door behind me. A small sigh of relief left my lips as I ran towards the speakers. I replaced Hoya's rap music with my own, turning the volume up. I'm glad this room is soundproof, it makes it easier for me to dance during the night. 
 
When Woohyun said that Hoya practically lives in here he wasn't joking. When we come home from school they all head straight to dance practice in the studio. At times I would secretly watch them dance like there's no tomorrow. And after a while they would finish up for the day and join me in the living room playing random games. 
 
But even then Hoya would stay there dancing his life away. I can understand why though, if I had full access to a place like this I wouldn't want to be elsewhere. 
 
Truth is, I'm entering this dance contest where all the hip hop dancers perform to win a prize of $20,000. It isn't the first time I've signed up and I was thinking of giving it a rest this year. But that was until I found out that Infinite had signed up.
 
I closed my eyes waiting for the song to reach it's peak before I let go. I opened my eyes and let my body take control. When I dance it's like I'm a different person, all my stress and thoughts are pushed aside. 
 
After awhile of popping and grooving to the beat, I stopped the music dropping to the floor panting. I wiped the sweat off my face and just lay there exhausted. I packed up my stuff making sure to leave the room as it was before. 
 
I changed out of my stinking clothes and made my way back to the comforts of my bed. 
”5:30am, well at least I'll get another couple hours of sleep." I muttered to myself snuggling closer to my blanket.
 
--- 
*poke poke*
 
"Mmmm, go away" I mumbled turning to face the other direction.
 
*poke poke* 
 
I ignored the annoying pokes and continued sleeping.
 
*poke poke*
 
"I SWEAR IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I WON'T HESITATE TO KICK YOU!" I threatened pulling my pillow over my head.
 
*poke poke*
 
"THATS IT-" I bolted up glaring at the person who disturbed my sleep.
"Finally...hurry up Woohyun's waiting for you downstairs." Sungyeol smirked in victory completely ignoring the daggers I was sending through my eyes.
 
Sighing in defeat, I got changed and made my way down the long staircase for breakfast. When I got to the now clean, thanks to my nagging, kitchen I found Woohyun standing there looking puzzled. I skipped my way over to him wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders. "Whatcha doin'?" I questioned peering at what he was staring at. 
 
"I don't know what to make for breakfast" he said scratching his head making him look adorable. I let out a soft chuckle before heading over to the fridge pulling out different ingredients. "Use your eyes idiot, you have plenty of food. I'll take it from here, go wash up you stink" I declared scrunching up my nose while shooing him out of the kitchen. 
 
I chopped the vegetables while humming my favorite song, it felt really nice to cook a decent meal for once. Actually so far every thing has been going really well, I feel like I had a reason to live now.
 
The reason being Infinite. I've only known them for a little under 2 months but they make me feel like family. We would often hang out and go on different adventures together. We had many memorable moments that I will cherish forever. I just moved in  couple of weeks ago, but it feels like home already. I smiled at these thoughts, infinite will always be in my heart. 
 
"OW!" I yelled. I think i just earned the 'clumsiest person' award. I can't even walk straight and yet I hold a knife while day dreaming. I carefully examine the deep cut  while mentally scolding myself. I was just about to put it under water when a hand grabbed mine.
 
"Tsk Tsk, silly girl. I feel like your mother. First the gloves now this. You must love my attention..." Dongwoo teased. I watched him curiously as he turned my bleeding finger around getting a good view of the wound. He lifted his head looking directly at me. I found myself slowly getting lost in his dark brown orbs, and it felt as though time stopped. 
 
He suddenly started leaning closer, closing the gap between us. My palms started to grow sweaty as I nervously stared at his lips that were coming nearer by the second. "I-I-I..." I tried to speak but nothing came out. Just as he was inches away from my face he stood on his toes reaching for something on the shelf above me. 
 
"AHA!" He beamed pulling down the first aid kit. He took out a small tube of ointment and pulled my hand closer to him. "This might hurt a little..." He warned rubbing the medicine on my finger. 
 
I bit my lip to try and distract myself from the stinging. He glanced up from the cut with a worried expression. In return, I gave him a small reassuring smile "Thank you" I said as he swiftly placed a bandage on top. "You should be careful next time. Don't worry me to much" he grinned before walking away. 
 
A warm feeling ran through my body, as his words kept replaying in my head. He worried about me. A smile lit up on my face while continuing to cook breakfast.
 
---
 
I watched nervously as they shoved a spoonful of their meal into their mouths. They chewed their food without any sign of emotion making me feel more anxious then what I was already. 
 
All of a sudden they shouted in unison, startling me in the process "SOJIN/NOONA~ THAT WAS DELICIOUS!" They smiled. I blinked at them "Seriously?" "Yeah it's better than the slop of food we are given by Woohyun Hyung..." Myungsoo commented gaining a cold glare from the embarrassed chef. 
 
I couldn't help but mentally agree. He tries so hard but he just doesn't understand the balance of flavors. 
 
The corners of my lips turned upwards in joy as I continued receiving compliments on the dish. "It's nothing really, I can make it again if you want me to." I offered earning many nods in approval. 
 
After we finished eating Dongwoo and I were chosen, more like forced, to wash the dishes. I started to wipe down the bench as I waited for Dongwoo to finish washing up. He seemed to be taking his time and it slowly started to irk me as I was waiting to dry the dishes.
 
I turned around to see what was holding him up to find him staring intently at me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I quickly dashed across the room trying to find something to help me ignore the dazed boy. 
 
I picked up the jug and stood on a stool placing the object on the top shelf. When I was about to step down, the stool tilted and fell from beneath me. I shut my eyes to brace myself from the impact of the hard tiles but nothing happened. Instead of being sprawled across the floor like what I had expected, I found a strong arm wrapped around my slender waist pulling me towards them. 
 
I opened my eyes and saw Dongwoo looking at me with concern. My eyes widened as my hand clenched in fists out of nervousness. 
 
It felt nice and safe being in his arms, despite the fact that I probably look like a tomato right now. I cleared my throat and took a small step back leaving a distance between us. "Aish what am I going to do with you... I said be careful and you do the exact opposite" he exclaimed.
 
"It's not my fault I'm uncoordinated" I whined going back to putting the dishes away. "Hey Sojinnie, do you want to hang out today?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck shyly. I felt as thought my heart wanted to leap out in pure joy. 
 
"YES I WOULD LOVE TO-" I mentally slapped myself at how desperate I sounded and quickly masked my excitement,"I meant that would be great!" I said cooly trying to keep the corners of my mouth from curving upwards. He grinned pulling me out of the room. I wonder what today will be like.
 
 
---
 
Aren't I an evil Author >:) ... LOL. But there are going to be more OMFG moments... ( I talk too much )
 
Thankyou to my Awesome Subbies <3
 
HAPPY READING~
 
and 
 
Happy Early Birthday for EXO's Maknae Sehun (1994/04/12) 
 
  Sehun >.<
 
LETS PARTY !!!
 
 
Poor Dongwoo...
 
 
(Pictures not mine, credits to orignal owner)