His wise words

Never stopped loving you

Sojin POV

 

The moonlight seeped through the curtain illuminating a small section of the room. Finally having enough of tossing and turning, I sat up and glanced around my room, my eyes falling on the bin in the corner of the room. My hand gripped my blanket as I fought the urge to pull the bracelet back out from the rubbish.

 

Ignoring the urge, I swung my legs and dangled them from the side of my bed before setting foot onto the cold floor. I trudged towards the door, the pathway hardly visible. Pulling the door open I checked my surroundings for any signs of Dongwoo. After our encounter a few hours prior, I went straight to sleep afraid that my lack of understanding would lead to immeasurable consequences.

 

Deeming it was clear; I crept down the stairs and entered the kitchen. After discovering the existence of the last strawberry milk box, I settled down on a stool and enjoyed the refrigerated delight while getting lost in my thoughts.

 

"I don't trust you!"

 

I shook my head at the memory. Was I too harsh earlier?

 

"You seem to be troubled, Sojin."

 

Startled, I whipped my head around to find Sunggyu leaning on the door frame of the kitchen. "Why makes you say that?" Pushing himself off the wall, he slowly made his way to the fridge, and after a few minutes of deciding what to drink, grabbed a bottle of water and settled himself in the seat beside mine.

 

"Sojin, you may think you can smile it off. But everyone can notice the fault in your smile." He took a sip of his drink and turned to me, "Now what's on your mind?"

 

I lightly drummed my fingers against the wooden bench and sighed, "If I'm so easy to read, why don't you tell me?"

 

I could hear Sunggyu scoff and hold back a chuckle, "If I did that I wouldn't be asking you, instead I would be guiding you in the right direction." He retorted causing me to sigh.

 

All the words that Dongwoo and I exchanged earlier swirled around in my mind causing my throat to swell up.

 

"The only thing that's wrong is me." I breathed, "Dongwoo is doing nothing wrong, he's the one committing to the relationship while I'm the one running away in fear." I clenched my fist, upset with the current situation. "He doesn't deserve that, he doesn't deserve me constantly pushing him away, it's not right."

 

Sunggyu's eyes creased into a smile as he let out a soft laugh "If we did everything right, then we wouldn't leave space to learn. You and Dongwoo need to walk down this road of love together."

 

With all that has been going on in my mind for the past few weeks, this is the only time that I've ever thought about the situation like this before. I was so entranced on wanting the better for Dongwoo, that I never thought that maybe the best was what he has right now.

 

"But I told him I don't trust him, so now he won't walk down that path with me." I reasoned as I played with the now empty milk carton.

 

"Did he say he won't, or will you not let him?" He raised his brow slightly as his eyes peered into mine, "Why don't you start by letting him in. Have faith in him and he will do the same."

 

I slouched in my seat and rested my head on my hand. "Your wise words are starting to irk me." I groaned.

 

Sunggyu sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck "Is it weird?" I nodded in return and lightly giggled.

 

After a moment of silence, I felt Sunggyu rise out of his seat and make his way towards the bin, throwing away his drink bottle. On his way out of the room, he passed by me and gently spoke in my ear.

 

"Love isn't easy, but if you experience it together, nothing can stand in your way."

 

I turned my head to look at him and gave him a smile, "Thanks for that Oppa."

 

"Anytime kiddo."

 

----

 

No Ones POV

 

Knock Knock

 

"Noona... it's time to wake up." Myungsoo's voice sounded through the hall in the early hours of the morning, as he softly knocked on Sojin's door.

 

"Noona, Sojin Noona... It's time to wake up, breakfast needs to be made." He called before slowly turning the knob and quietly entering the room. His eyes focused on the neatly made bed and felt the color drain from his face. Where had she gone?

 

Deciding that she might have snuck downstairs without him noticing and had gotten a head start on breakfast, he turned to make his way out the door when something caught his eye. Changing his course, he walked towards her desk and picked up a picture frame, "Haha, you can see Dongwoo Hyung's childish underwear!" He laughed as he peered at the photo of Dongwoo and Sojin in each other's embrace after they became a couple.

 

Due to them confessing in the rain, Dongwoo’s wet pants became see-through. Allowing anyone to be able to view what was beneath the material.

 

"Hyung is such a child." He sighed, placing the photo back down on the desk. After glancing around the older girl's room, he was about the leave when he caught sight of something in the bin.

 

"Noona would have been upset if she had lost this." He mumbled picking the red stringed bracelet up and putting it beside the photo frame. "Good thing I found it before it was thrown out."

 

"Yah Myungsoo! Did you get Sojin?" Sungyeol yelled from downstairs.

 

"No she's not here." Myungsoo replied as he left her room and made his way down to the lounge.

 

The rest of the boys were lazing around on the couches, bathed in their boredom. "Of course she's not" Hoya said as he tapped away on his phone, "She had a morning shift at work." He finished causing a collective groan to sound around the room.

 

"Who's going to make breakfast now?" Sungjong perked up.

 

"I will!"

 

"No! Woohyun step away from the kitchen!"

 

---

Wow~

That's all I can say.

Wow~

So I've been putting my school work on hold as I've been having random writing spurts these past few days.

I'm practically pooping chapters!

 

Anyway hope that chapter was good.

What's going to happen to Dongwoo and Sojin now?