If only...

Never stopped loving you
 
A/N WARNING: This fanfiction is set in 2009, however some of the songs I use come from 2009 onwards. Please don't get confused. Only the songs are from now. But the sorry is still set in 2009...

 

Sojin POV
 
"Should we wake them?"
 
"No leave them, this is priceless"
 
*SNAP!*
 
"This is going on the Mantel piece"
 
The soft murmurs were becoming clearer as I started to regain consciousness. I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the light before finding 6 curious faces staring down at me. Sungyeol started to snicker while Woohyun and Hoya were whispering something to each other. I tried to sit up but found a heavy weight pulling me down. My eyes trailed down to my waist to find a muscular arm draped over me. I followed the arm back to its owner and let out a loud squeal. 
 
"HOW DID YOU GET THERE?!?" I screamed causing Dongwoo to jump up in shock. 
 
"And good morning to you too." He mumbled falling back to sleep without even noticing the presence of the others. I stared at him with my mount agape "YAH! WAKE UP!" I slapped his shoulder in an attempt to loosen his hold but failed when he pulled me closer to him, nuzzling his head in my neck. 
 
"Y-Y-YAH! S-Stop.." I yelled, flustered. He smirked at me with his eyes still shut tightly "Thats not what you were saying last night... If I remember clearly you were screaming my name in pleasure." My face reddened as I pushed him away with all my might causing him to land on the ground with a loud 'thud'.
 
"YOU DID WHAT?!?" Sunggyu shouted making me jump as I momentarily forgot that they were still in the room. "N-N-No We didn't do anything!" I quickly denied shifting to the end of the bed. Sungyeol snickered "Don't lie, we knew it was going to happen eventually...As long as my Nephew is named after me then I'll be happy"he grinned. I glared at him as I my face felt as though it was on fire.
 
"Don't name it after him unless you want an arrogant as a son." Myungsoo advised taking cover behind Hoya as the choding started to advance towards him.
 
Sunggyu shook his head at their childishness "Just be careful and use protection, I don't want hundreds of mini dinosaurs running around." He warned pulling the sleepy boy to his feet. "But I want lots of nieces and nephews." Woohyun pouted crossing his arms, making him look like a three year old wanting candy.
 
"But nothing happened..." I defended, suddenly remembering the events of last night. Dongwoo sighed  "You guys and your imagination... it's me you're talking about" he muttered.
 
"See? Nothing happened. So if you would excuse me I would like to go back to sleep..." I said irritatedly, pulling the covers over my head. "Oh no you don't! We're hungry, and we have school so get moving!" Hoya ushered dragging me away from the comforts of my bed. 
 
---
 
BRING!! 
 
I threw my book in the air, happy to finally be able to escape the torturing lesson of maths. I don't understand why the hell they bother forcing this crap inside our brains. It's not like I'm going to buy something at the shop that requires the knowledge of how to find x. All they're doing is adding unnecessary stress to our lives. Hmph...
 
"Sojin ah, did you understand anything that old man was yapping about? I didn't know what was going on" Sungyeol asked tiredly while fixing his messy hair. I rolled my eyes as I stacked my books "I wonder why..." I clutched my things tightly as I squeezed my way through the stampede of hungry students. 
 
I stumbled in front of my locker and quickly stuffed my books inside before the pile of hate notes spilled out. Ever since I've befriended Infinite, the amount of threats I received tripled. I'm not too phased by this, no one has the guts to say anything to my face because they're afraid of the kingka's. Infinite practically own the school, so its not like their tactics of locker trashing is working. 
 
I sneaked out of the building and headed towards the tree in the back garden, careful not to be spotted by any lingering eyes. The guys and I agreed to hang out at our tree to avoid any unnecessary dilemmas involving fan girls and their fists in my face. I breathed a sigh of relief when I passed the queenka's usual hangout spot unnoticed. That was until... 
 
"YAH!" The familiar voice screeched, causing a few birds to flee because of the horrid noise. I let out an annoyed huff, and turned around giving her one of my famous glares. Just because I opened up to infinite, doesn't mean that I've turned all soft and mushy on the inside. 
 
"Running off to my Infinite Oppas are we?" Min questioned me while her minions formed around us. "As a matter of fact I am." I smirked unamused at her piercing eyes. I'm not afraid of her. Correction, I'm not afraid of anyone. It's more like they're afraid of me, only the more daring ones are courageous enough to bully me. But they never succeed in getting the reaction they want. Honestly, did they expect that after a few hurtful words I would simply comply to their orders?
 
"You do realize that they're just being friends with you out of pity. I mean like do you seriously think that they would be friends with someone like you?" She scoffed flipping her hair. I raised my eyebrow at her "if that's all you're going to say then i'll be taking my leave." I spun on my heel and pushed my way through her followers. I glanced back and stifled a laugh. Her face was priceless. 
 
---
 
Woohyun jumped up and down when the screen flashed his score of 96. "Beat that!" He shouted. We were challenging each other at karaoke, and so far Woohyun was beating us all. 
 
"Come on Dongwoo Hyung, sing!" Woohyun shouted shoving the microphone in his hands. The latter sighed and clutched the microphone tightly while walking up to the front. 
 
SHINee's song 'Romantic' started to blast through the speakers. 
 
 
"I wanna be, wanna be your man
Let's go back to the way things were
I want be reborn as a man that loves you
I won't hurt you ever again
Can I go? I wanna be... I won't let you,
Be your man~"
 
His voice wasn't as strong and polished as Woohyun, but it was still mesmerizing. His voice was soft and tender and was filled with lots of emotion. 
 
His eyes were glued on mine as he continued with the rest of the song. I felt myself melt under his gaze as heat rose to my cheeks. A smile was plastered onto my face as I watched him passionately sing. If only he meant what he was singing... If only he was singing for me...
 
"What do I do now?"
 
The room erupted with cheers as he finished the last note. " WOW! Who knew that the dinosaur could sing even better than Woohyun" Sungyeol shouted as he pushed me to the front. "Sojin sing for us!" He yelled as Sunggyu yelled, typing in a random number. 
 
(Dream high version)
 
The song 'Can't I Love you ' by 2AM appeared on the screen. I bit my lip and shyly walked to the front. "But this is a duet..." I reasoned out, relieved that I wouldn't have to sing alone. They all glanced at each other and shared a knowing smirk "it's fine, Dongwoo Hyung would love to sing this song with you!" Sungjong snickered pushing the embarrassed elder towards me. My palms started getting sweaty as I watched Dongwoo walk beside me. "It'll be ok, just watch me the whole time." He whispered noticing my discomfort. I gave him a slight nod before the music started to play. 
 
"Whenever I see you,
Whenever you smile for me
Little by little,
My feelings for you grew
When I think of you now,
When I picture you"
 
We both stared at each other lovingly while we sang. He reached out and gently interlaced his fingers with mine, pulling me closer to him. Our voices harmonized perfectly as though we were made for each other.
 
I could feel the feeling of want and need of wanting him by my side grow bigger as I continued to sing. If only I could be yours. The thought lingered in my mind as I sang the song that explained all my feelings. 
 
"My beating heart doesn’t know how to stop
I can’t hide my feelings anymore
I want to give it all to you
I’m always close to you (next to you)
 
Can’t I love you?
This heart that wants to protect you more than anyone else.
Can you accept it?
To be the one that’s in your heart (in your heart),
Can’t I be that?
To be the most important person in your life."
 
We finished the song and smiled at each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist. "I told you, you'd be fine~!" He teased as he rocked me from side to side. He let out a soft chuckle and pulled back, gazing at me. My eyes lingered to his kissable lips as we slowly leaned in. 
 
"WOW YOU GUYS SCORED 100!" Hoya shouted as we quickly leaped apart, momentarily forgetting about their presence. "What?!? You guys scored higher than me!" Woohyun pouted crossing his arms. I awkwardly went back to my seat and gulped down a bottle of water, trying to cool down my burning face. 
 
"Noona, I didn't know you could sing like that!" Sungjong exclaimed. I sheepishly smiled and let out a soft chuckle. "At least you can actually sing, unlike these screeching idiots." Myungsoo mumbled leaning back into his chair. 
 
"YAH WE'RE YOUR HYUNGS!!" The room erupted in laughter as we watched the two singers chase Myungsoo around. 
 
The night continued on before we eventually grew tired and decided to leave the karaoke bar. 
 
"Sojinnie, can you tuck me in?" Woohyun asked in a childish voice. "I'm kinda busy here!" I shouted while trying to stop Sungyeol and Myungsoo from killing each other. "Please?" He pleaded placing his hands above his head while doing bunny ears. I inwardly groaned "NO!" I yelled and grabbed Myungsoo by the ear and dragged him to his room. 
 
"Can you sing me a lullaby Noona?" He asked as I tucked him in. I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead. "Sleep!" I sternly said before closing his door. I let out a sigh as I walked down the hallway. "HELP MEEEE!!!!" Sungjong shouted as he clung on to my arm.
 
I glanced down at him "What do you want?!?" I asked prying his hands off me. As if on cue an angry Hoya came storming towards us with his hand clutched onto his iPod "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!" He screamed causing me to flinch. "I iurn on my iPod to listen to some beats, and instead I find Girls Generation on it!" 
 
"AISH! Go to Sleep!" I pushed them into their respective rooms mumbling a 'good night' before running into my room. I ruffled my hair and let out a sigh. "These boys treat me like their mother, they need to realize that I have life!" I muttered pulling the covers over me before drifting to sleep.
 
---
 
Dongwoo POV
 
I rubbed my eyes tiredly and let out a yawn.  The scene of us nearly kissing replayed in my head as I let out a small smile. 
If only Hoya didn't interrupt, hmph. 
 
I crept down the hall and stopped in front of the familiar door. I pushed it opened and silently slid inside. I shifted towards the bed and gazed lovingly at her small figure. Ever since she moved in, I would always wait until she falls to sleep before I go to bed. 
 
I tucked a lose strand of her hair behind her ear and watched as her chest heaved up and down. "If only you knew how much I cared...if only I could say those three words when you're awake...if only you were mine" My finger traced her soft pink lips. I pressed my lips against her forehead and pulled the blankets over her. "I love you" I whispered while closing her door.
 
If only you knew...
 
 
---
 
HELLO!!! 
 
I'm back! Even though I wasn't gone >.<...
 
I went to Korea and unfortunately didn't have any Internet...
I WISH! 
I REALLY WANT TO GO TO KOREA !!
 
Ok I'll tell you the truth...
I re-read this fanfiction and was so ashamed of my writing that I stayed in my room for 2 weeks... Seriously >.<
 
Anyway, hope you liked this chapter ^^
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (guys I'm getting a little repetitive)
 
HAHAHA
 
(Pictures aren't mine, credits to owner) 

 

 

FOREVER ALONE XD