Preparing

Never stopped loving you

"Can I step back in time

Back to the time when you give me a hug

Everything now doesn’t matter-"

(Lyn - back in time)

 

"Aish!" I huffed as I pressed the wrong note on the piano for the tenth time today. I could start to feel the pressure of the auditions starting to get to me more and more as each day passes.

I tried once more and got the keys right only to have me forget the words to the next part. With a frustrated groan I slammed my fingers against the instrument causing a loud and unpleasant sound to erupt.

"Calm down. You don't want to break the thing or else you'll never be able to fix your mistake."  A voice sneered catching me by surprise.

Everyone made an agreement to never venture down into the darker end of the hallway where the studio was located, whenever I was using the room. It took many whines and childish tantrums to finally convince Dongwoo to stay out of my way. But with a reluctant nod and a small yet encouraging smile, he agreed to control his urges thinking about my benefits from the rule.

That’s why seeing the friendly leader, Sunggyu, standing in the doorway really took me by surprizing. He has never been one to breach the rules, in fact as the eldest he was always the most supporting of new code of conduct.

"I can't help it. It’s all too hard!" I groaned and lay across the long seat. An amused chuckle escaped the elder’s lips as he peered at my annoyed expression. "I know how I can help you."

I immediately brightened at that statement and scurried to face him. "What is it?"

"Woah, settle down." I shot him a look and crossed my arms letting out a huff. I could feel the sit dip down at the weight of Sunggyu and turned to face him.

I watched as he flicked through my song writing book which was conveniently sitting on the ledge of the piano. He mischievously smiled at me before an alluring melody started to fill the air of the spacious studio. I was able to recognize the song as soon as his fingers hit the polished white keys of the black grand piano. I quickly joined him, my fingers naturally playing the song I created all those years ago in dedication for my Umma.

 

"Even if the world presses me,

Even when I feel like I’m all alone

It was always unchanging,

The love you showed to me

I’ll change now,

I’ll be better

Love you,

I really wanted to tell you, I love you

Common words but words I never told you

Because you’re always close by and said it’s OK"

 

Both of our voices harmonized together perfectly as our hands moved in complete synchronization.

Umma, I love you...

 

"I thought it was okay For you,

I’ve only been receiving for all this time Song for you,

I want to give it to you, who has suffered

Though I missed you,

though I wanted to hear from you,

just as always, I’m late again"

(Infinite – Mom)

 

Our fingers held the last note and we faced each other with smiles on our faces. Playing that song brought back so many memories, some of which I chose to forget.

"Oh! Why are you crying?" Sunggyu fussed and quickly brushed away the falling tears. Noticing the depressing air he softly asked, so as to not upset me, "You miss her so much, don't you?" I kept my head down and played with my fingers in my lap.

All it took was for me to nod before I was being engulfed in a warm hug. His small yet comforting gesture as all it took for me to break down. "She missed out on so much in life, that I can't help but hurt in her place." I felt his hand rub circles on my back, comfortingly.

After a while of crying my heart out, I tilted my head upwards only to be met worth he shock of finding Dongwoo's large and saddened eyes staring intently into my tear filled ones. "Eh? Where's Sunggyu Oppa?" I sniffled, confused over the sudden change in person.

His eyes widened and he placed his hand on his heart in mock hurt, "You would rather that  no eyed grandpa than this piece of perfection?!?" I jokingly nodded my head while stifling a laugh.

"Yes, I made you smile. Mission complete!" The corners of my mouth teasingly tugged downwards which caused him to quickly place his fingers on my cheeks in an attempt to raise them up to create a smile.

When his plan didn't work he retracted his hand and stared at me with a small pout "This will not do, my princess is frowning." He slowly started to lean closer to me causing my eyes to widen for a split second before they automatically shut close at the touch of his lips.

I savored the kiss as his sweet scent filled my nostrils. I could almost feel the happiness radiate off him as I smiled through the kiss. He slowly pulled back a wide grin glued on his face. "That’s better. Don't cry anymore Jagiya. If you shed a tear I'll shed one too!"

I grimaced ever so slightly at his cheesiness before the loving feeling replaced the one of annoyance. He always knew just how to make me feel like the only girl in the world. And that special feeling is one I hope to never loose.

"What are you doing?" I asked as my eyes followed him as he walked across the room to the stereo. At my question he stopped in his tracks and turned to face me, a playful smirk wiped across his flawless face. "What else? Dancing." He simply replied, bending down to press the button queuing a blast of music through the speakers.

He slyly slid across the room not forgetting to pull off some twists and turns before he finally found himself standing in front of me. "Come on, dance with me." He urged trying to pull me up by the hand.

I stubbornly stayed glued to the seat with a hand desperately clinging onto the side of the piano. "Why? Is Miss 'Masked Dancer' too chicken to show some stuff." He smirked crossing his arms.

Taking this as an invitation a abruptly stood up and made my way over to the middle of the room. “You asked for it.” I smirked and started to dance the routine I choreographed for this one particular song.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5x6TshVD8I)

A few seconds into the routine, Dongwoo came over and started to follow my moves falling completely in time with me. As we danced, we were no longer Dongwoo and Sojin, we were no longer lovers. But we were two dancers yearning for love as our passion was expressed with our movements.

Dongwoo really surprised me with his knowledge of the choreography. He danced as though he already knew of the next action to follow and had no hint of hesitation when I suddenly changed tempo of my actions.

The song soon came to an end and we held our ending pose with a smile plastered on our faces. “That was fun!” Dongwoo exclaimed wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. I grinned at the warmth of the embrace as his steady heart beats filled my ears.

The moment seemed to last forever, not that I minded, until I slowly pulled back and verbalized the question that was lingering in my head. “How did you know that dance so well?” I asked raising my eyebrow in interest of his answer.

He danced as though he already knew of the next action to follow and had no hint of hesitation when I suddenly changed tempo.

He fidgeted slightly under my gaze and lowered his head. “Well?” I placed my hands on my hips. “I might of…maybe watched you while you were practicing. Not being creepy or anything.” He slowly said carefully choosing his words so as to not sound creepy, though failing miserably.

“You’re too cute!” I cooed and placed my finger on his pouting lip pushing it upward. My action caused his eyebrows to furrow. “Hey! I’m not cute. I’m manly!” he shouted crossing his arms over his chest in the most adorable fashion.

 “Says the boy who has a Doraemon collection.” I said sarcasm dripping off my words. “You promised to never speak of that again.” His lower lip stuck out as he stared at me with sparkling eyes due to the multiple lights hanging off the ceiling.

“I guess I broke my promise.” I teased trying to escape out the door. I didn’t get very far before he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. “But you know I would never break the promise I made about saying I would never leave you.” He softly spoke, his eyes peering into mine.

I could almost feel the sincerity radiating off him as he linked his arms with mine. “I will always love you.” He whispered into my ear causing a wide smile to form on my lips.

“I’ll love you forever,Oppa”

---

A/N:

Hello! Thank you guys for your support with this story!

Have you guys seen Jin's Gone teaser? I'm so excited! (which is why I used the OST track, Lyn's Back In Time, for Moon That Embraces the Sun, which the leading girl Kim Yoo Jung in the MV stars in.)  The teaser looks and sounds really good and Xiumin looks really cute >.<

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

I'm going to do some advertising now...

Please have a look at my friend, Iris1697, fan fiction called Monster. She is a really great Author,so please give her first fanfiction some support! 

Kamsamnida *bows* ^_^

I love you my fabulous Subbies <3

(Gifs and Videos are not mine, credits to owner)