The People I Call Friends

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Hoya POV
 
After waiting for more than 20 minutes for Dongwoo hyung's return, we decided to relocate to our hangout, which was behind the old gym. We would always hang out there under the big willow tree away from all the annoying fan girls. 
 
Everyone was scattered on the ground under the shade doing their own thing. Sungyeol and L were texting one another other, which was stupid because they were right next to each other. Woohyun was telling Sunggyu hyung about sometime when a girl fainted in class because he winked at her, pfft cocky. 
 
And that left me with that kid, Sungjong. He kept going on about how we scared Sojin off or something like that. Honestly I zoned out minutes ago and now was just watching how the wind blew the brown leaves around. 
 
It was peaceful until that damn kid started shouting "NOONA!" all heads turned to the two figures who were laughing about some lame joke Dongwoo hyung told. Sojin turned her head towards us while lifting her hand up and waving "Hi guys! What-" But before she could finish she was cut off by Sunjong, who had wrapped his arms tightly around her, in the process pushing Dongwoo hyung aside making him land on his . 
 
" NOONA~ I missed you~ where did you go?" He said making his grip around her tighter in the process. Sojin looked up from the boy meeting our gaze with an expression that practically says 'Help!'. I shrugged before helping the dumb founded Dongwoo back on his feet. 
 
"Sungjong ah~" The said boy looked up and stared at her with big eyes. "Do you mind doing me a favor?" She blinked smiling at him. 
 
"Firstly, would you mind letting go of me then taking about, I don't know maybe... 10 steps back." She said through clenched teeth then glanced at the younger boy who was practically wrapped around her like he was holding on her for dear life. He let out a sheepish laugh then followed her instructions, but only stepping back 2 steps. 
 
 
Dongwoo POV
 
She gave us a heart warming smile that gave me the urge to pinch her cute cheeks. My heart started to beat faster than what it already was, turning my face bright red. "Hyung are you ok??" L asked concern filling his eyes, making me the centre of attention. I sent a glare in his direction. "Yeah you look very red Hyung, are you coming down with something?" Sungyeol asked before taking a step back as if I was contagious. 
 
"Yeah you've been acting weird lately." Sunggyu stated before reaching to touch my forehead. I quickly swat his hand away before taking a few steps backwards so I could breathe. A hand suddenly came out of no where landing on my forehead scaring the living daylights out of me. I snapped my head up in an attempt to find the owner of the arm. 
 
When I looked up I was greeted with Sojin's eyes looking worriedly at mine, her hand was still on my forehead making me blush harder than what I was. I stared into her big doe eyes that were still fixed on my now dark red face. Her pink lips were pressed into a firm line, with both her eyebrows creased together. 
 
"There's no signs of a fever, I don't get why you're red, it's not a hot day today." She stated bringing her hand down from my face. Everyone's face was filled with worry as they continued to stare at me with confusion.
 
"PUAHAHAHAHA~ You guys have got to be kidding me... You are so dumb!!!" Woohyun Burst into laughter raising multiple brows from the group. "He's not sick you idiots! He's in LOVE~" He explained causing everyone to share a fit of giggles. 
 
"That's real funny Hyung~" Sungyeol chuckled while wiping his eyes. "It's true" Woohyun breathed clutching his stomach.
"Really hyunnie, really? Our Dongwoo in love? In LOVE?" Myngsoo exclaimed. 
"Yeah Dongwoo Hyung only loves me, right hyung?" Hoya teased looking at me.
 
I looked down unable to find the right words to answer him. Everyone took the silence as a yes making their eyes widen. I sighed deeply before finding the courage to answer them "Yes, I do" I confessed staring directly at Sojin although I was talking about Hoya.
 
She didn't seem to notice which was good. Saying this made me get bombarded with questions from the boys, all asking the same thing ' WHO?' "AISH!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. " Oh I think I know..." L spoke up from behind me causing chilL's to travel down my spine. Soon the group crowded around him begging him to tell them. 
 
He whispered something causing everyone's eyes to widen. 6 pairs of eyes landed on the oblivious girl who was still too confused over what I 'came down with' to realize what was going on. 
 
"You guys like I said, I like Hoya." I reasoned at the boys. They just turned their head and kept staring at her as if they were trying to send her a telepathic message. 
 
"Yah! Stop staring." I whined blocking their view earning a series of laughs. 
I sighed, these are the guys I call friends.
 
---
 
Hi again! Thank you for reading my fan fiction, hope you are enjoying it so far.
 
I would really appreciate some feedback thankyou ^_^
 
Please comment and Subscribe