Mr Choi.

Never stopped loving you

 

Sojin POV

 

"I love you..." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder. "I know, you said that 5 times already." I chuckled. Dongwoo stared at me for a second and pouted causing my heart to melt. "Jagiya~" he sang instantly causing me to blush upon hearing the new name. "I'm waiting..." He playfully cupped his ear leaning closer to me.

 

"I love you too Oppa~" he grinned hearing this and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my petite waist. "Get a room!" Sungyeol shouted throwing a pillow at us. Dongwoo stuck a tongue out at him teasingly before turning his attention back in me. "You know, I thought you were really y when you did those moves before." He whispered sending chills down my spine.

 

I hid my red face in the crook of his neck embarrassed at his statement. "No need to be shy, it's only a matter of time before-" I slapped his arm stopping him from making anymore erted remarks.

 

It's almost too good to be true. I can't believe that it was almost an hour ago that he was confessing his love to me. I still feel giddy as the words kept replaying in my head.

 

I sat up in his arms and watched how the boys were so freely playing around in the corner of the room. A smile crept up in my face as my eyes met Dongwoo's loving stare. "You know I love you right?" I let out a small laugh "How could I forget. You didn't just scream that on top of the roof top making me question who my boyfriend is." I giggled.

 

"Well your boyfriend just so happens to be this awesome, funny, extremely handsome guy right here." He said pointing to himself. "Hyung, you forgot about gullible, stupid and incredibly dumb." Myungsoo laughed triggering the group of boys to start sniggering.

 

"Jinnie~ They're being mean to me..." He pouted his lower lip sticking out. "Oh are they?" I questioned before turning to the boys who were lazing around on the couch. "Good Job guys!" I exclaimed giving them a thumbs up. "Jinnie, you're supposed to be on my side." He whined.

 

Hoya glanced at us, then with a cheeky grin he pulled me away from Dongwoo's grasp and placed me on his lap. "Sojinnie loves me more. Don't you Sojinnie?" We watched as Dongwoo's expression changed into one of anger. And with a stern look he pulled me back into his embrace.

 

That was all it took for us to burst into a fit of laughter. I wiped the tears that managed to slip out of my eyes. "Dongwoo ah, you should have seen the look on your face!" Sunggyu chuckled as he clutched his stomach.

 

"It reminds me of the time when we were kids, Dongwoo hyung put sugar on the fish thinking it was salt. Ah, the look on his Mother's face when she ate it was something that shouldn't be missed. Like mother like son." Sungjong recalled earning another rounds of laughter and a sharp glare that would've killed him in an instant.

 

I turned my head slightly and lightly slapped Dongwoo's arm causing him to stop boring holes in the boy's head. He instantly craned his neck to face at me, his eyes shone with love and care. I felt myself heat up at his stare, and before I could embarrass myself any further, I turned my attention back on the boys who were busy sharing the most memorable moments of their childhood.

 

Curiosity got the better of me as I interrupted their heated discussion filled with laughter. "Do you guys ever miss your parents? Like, do you ever wish they could be here...watching you?" I hesitantly asked looking down at my fingers. I fiddled with the hem of the towel that was currently wrapped around the two of us.

 

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck as he met my gaze "We never really thought of it as much. Of course there were times when we would feel a bit upset but the sadness would instantly be replaced once we were all together. It doesn't matter that much anymore. As long as we have each other, that's all that matters. We're family." He shrugged as the other boys agreed.

 

Immediately the envious feeling came rushing back at their answer. Family, the one thing I don't have. I shifted my gaze towards the boys and quickly shook my head. They are my family. A knock followed by the opening of the door was what brought me back to reality.

 

All of our heads snapped towards the intruder, a middle aged man dressed in formal attire with his hair slicked back. An intimidating aura was emitted from the man as he stared at us intently.  The soft hum of the radio was all that could be heard in the background. The man, uncomfortable with all the stares directed his way, cleared his throat before reaching into his pocket.

 

It wasn't long before he pulled out a small business card handing it to Sunggyu. "I'm a representative from the company Woolim entertainment, home of-" "Nell and Epik High." Sunggyu finished off his sentence giving the overwhelmed man an innocent smile. "Anyways, I saw your performance tonight." His tone dropped and turned into something more serious and sophisticated.

 

Everyone leaned on the edge of their seat interested in what the man had to say. "And must I say I was quite impressed." He broke out into a smile instantly calming us all down. “And because of that we have decided to scout you guys to become trainees at our company.”

 

It was silent as the boys took a while to process what had happened. They were still recovering from the shock of winning their first dance competition and now this guy comes in and drops a bombshell.

 

They all gave a small but stern nod towards their leader who quickly turned back towards the man. “We will gladly accept your offer.” He grinned finding it hard to contain his excitement. A proud smile crept on my face as I watched them discuss their future as trainees with the Woolim agent.

 

“We’ll discuss your starting date another day back in the office, so I’ll give you a call.” He said before looking back down at his notebook. “We never quite caught your name.” The man looked up at Woohyun and smiled “Just call me Mr Choi.” He pulled out a hand which the latter gladly took “Nice doing business with you.” And with that he spun on his heel and walked towards the door.

 

Before he could open the door he quickly turned around and faced Dongwoo, who was standing behind him at the time. "That Contestant number 14. Would you happen to know where they might be?" He asked as he peered at his phone. Dongwoo quickly pointed towards me as I stared at them with wide, curious eyes.

 

“So you’re Contestant number 14, the famous masked dancer.” All their heads turned in my direction catching me off guard. “Yes, my name is Sojin.” I said taking slow steps towards the man. His smile reached his eyes as he shook my shaking hand.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. You know I’ve been coming here for as long as I could remember, and when you first stepped on that stage 3 years ago I knew you were the one. And have your skills improved since then. I wasn’t going to say anything back then because I wanted to see how you would progress.” He then reached into his pocket for the second time today and pulled out a business card. “So that is why I would like you to come next month to audition and perform for the CEO.”

 

I could feel my breath hitch in my throat as I carefully took the card from his hand. I was so happy and surprised that the words couldn’t escape my lips. “Thank you Mr Choi. You can count on me to be there.” I smiled.

 

As soon as the door closed my legs turned to jelly and I plonked myself on the cold hard floor. Everything was so overwhelming for me, I was having trouble getting my head round things. Dongwoo sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders whispering in my ear “I’m so proud of you.”

 

A small cough could be heard as Hoya quickly broke the eerie silence. “I think this calls for a party!” The room erupted in cheers as we celebrated into the night.

 

---

 

I turned the key, locking the door with a small click. I turned around to leave and as I did that, I bumped into something hard. I looked up to find Dongwoo staring down at me with a broad smile. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked wrapping my jacket around me. “Well, I decided it would be nice to pick my girl up from work.” He grinned weaving his fingers through mine.

 

The sudden contact sent shivers down my spine. He can still make my heart skip a beat even though we were officially together. It’s been a week now since the competition and things couldn’t be better.

 

When everyone at school first heard about the news that one of their beloved Kingkas was going out with the school’s social outcast, they couldn’t have been more shocked. There was a mixed reaction coming from the students, some couldn’t care less while others were constantly shooting daggers at me with their eyes. But there were a few who supported our relationship and thought it was sweet. There were even some who stood up against those who were bothering me. Infinite has really changed my life.

 

But the one who has changed the most would be Dongwoo. I never knew how cheesy the guy could be. It has gotten to the point where Woohyun has failed to make us cringe because we were so immune to Dongwoo’s grease. Although it’s adorable, I still block my ears sometimes because it has gotten out of hand. But then again, it is who he is and that is who I’ve fallen for. With him by my side my life is complete.

 

I turned my head to face him and smiled at the memories we have shared. He couldn’t have been anymore perfect. “Jagiya, can I tell you a secret?” He asked and childishly leaned towards my ear.

 

“I love you~” I lowered my head in an attempt to hide my flushed face. “Should I tell you a secret?” He nodded his head and bent down to my level. “You’re really gullible” I whispered before letting go of his hand and dashing down the pavement. He stood there for a second, processing what I just said.

 

It took him a while to realize what had just happened, and when he finally came to his senses he ran in the direction I had went. “YAH! WAIT FOR ME!” His yell echoed through the empty street causing a few neighbourhood dogs to bark at the sudden noise.

 

I came to a halt, clutching my stomach as I laughed at his expression. “Jinnie~ why did you leave me?” He pouted as he gave engulfed me into a hug once he had finally caught up with me. I chuckled and brought my hand up to his face, tracing my finger from his brown sparkly eyes down to his soft pink lips.

 

The warm orange rays of sunlight shone on his face as he pressed his lips against mine. He slowly pulled away and held out his hand, which I gladly took. And with that we made our way back home towards the sunset.

 

---

 

A/N:

 

Don’t you guys think that INFINITE’S Request MV was really cute? Scratch that, anything that they do is cute!

 

Thank you for reading this story. I just want to say that I really appreciate all those who are reading this right now. (Why do I sound as though this story is ending? >.<)

 

Anyway, now that the couple is now on the way it only means one thing!

The rest of the story would either be: FLUFF or DRAMA…

Take your pick ^_^

 

And I’m sorry I couldn’t update earlier, we had a blackout so half of this chapter was deleted. So I had to rewrite it…

 

That’s all for now so please comment and subscribe~