Confession

Never stopped loving you

 

 

Dongwoo POV
 
After walking around for an hour we arrived at the nearby park. I had already planned what we were going to do and had to take the long route to allow Infinite some time to prepare. Yes they were in on the plan. I had a serious discussion with them, especially Woohyun, about their job in helping me win Sojin's heart. After receiving a text from Myungsoo saying that everything was set I quickly pulled her to the spot where everything was.
 
"Seriously...we could have just walked down the street for 3 minutes and we would have been here. And yet you drag me on an unnecessary adventure around the streets of Seoul-" She stopped her little rant halfway and admired the scene with wide eyes.
 
There in amongst the trees was a large picnic basket and blanket. The small sunlight that came through the treetops lit up the area like a spotlight. The colorful flowers went along the sides of the path as butterflies danced around in the air. 
 
"D-did you d-so this for me?" She asked in disbelief. I gave her a bright smile and brought her down on the blanket. "Do you like it?" I asked passing her a wine glass filled with soft drink. She nodded flashing me her adorable eye smile, I tried to stop myself from stuttering and blushing like an idiot but it was hard she was mesmerizing.
 
I gulped as I watched her long brown hair glisten in the sunlight making her shine like a diamond. I quickly shifted my gaze taking a sip of my drink. "Dongwoo, can I ask something?? How did you meet Infinite?" She asked leaning back on her arms.
 
"Our families are best friends, So we met when we were in diapers and grew up together." I casually replied. "So where are your parents?" She questined. I swallowed my food before answering "They're in America alongside the other parents of infinite. They had to move because of the business, so that's why we live together." 
 
We kept talking about the most random things in world. The conversation went from my family to an argument on whether the chicken came before the egg. Sojin was sitting there peacefully watching the birds fly around. I took the chance and reached over grabbing some cream and dabbed it on her nose. Her head turned in my direction as she glared at me.
 
My blood turned cold as I stopped laughing and watched as a smirk formed on her lips. And soon enough she was chasing me around the park with a bowl of cream in her hand while shouting incoherent words. We kept running backwards and forwards, one minute she would be chasing me then the next minute I would be chasing her. 
 
"Ok, ok you win" she laughed plonking her tired self on the blanket. I laid down next to her gazing at the sky as it started turning dark. Time does fly when you're having fun. I turned my head towards hers and stared at her and she watched the stars twinkle above us.
 
My hand slowly reached for hers as I shuffled closer to her. I closed my eyes savoring the sweet moment, nothing can ruin this. She looked at me with pink cheeks, "Dongwoo oppa, thankyou for doing this for me. You always know how to make me smile." She softly whispered.
 
"I would do anything to see your smile." It was true, I would do everything it takes to see her happy. Whenever she's sad it feels like someone is stabbing my heart with a million knives. I sat up and pulled her into my lap wrapping my jacket around her. She snuggled into my arms as the cold wind started to blow. I twirled her hair in my fingers and gazed at her face affectionately. 
 
My stomach kept doing flips as my face kept turning redder by the second. I took a deep breath trying to settle my nerves, "Sojin ah, can I tell you something important?" She opened her eyes and sat up looking at me urging me to continue.
 
"I-I-I-I" damn that stutter, Jang Dongwoo get a grip and tell her. "I-I L-L" I felt something drip on my nose, then on my hand. I looked up at the sky and saw a flash of lightening shoot across the grey clouds. All of a sudden the heavens opened up soaking everything on the ground. We quickly packed everything up and made a run for home. And just when everything was going so well.
 
We ended up at the doorstep of the house in no time. From the corner of my eye I saw 6 goofy boys curiously staring out the window. Sungyeol rushed to the door opening it with a wide grin 
 
"Now please welcome the newest coup-hmph" I clamped my hand over his mouth eying each and everyone in the room as a way to say shut-up. "I'm going to wash up" Sojin announced climbing up the stairs. When I heard the bathroom door close I jumped onto the couch with a loud sigh.
 
"Ok man spill, what happened today? Did you confess?" Hoya question raising a brow. I let out a small growl " No, Mother Nature had other plans." I huffed with my head in my hands. "Would you care to elaborate." Sunggyu asked leaning forward in his chair. I ruffled my hair in frustration "It started raining down on us and it ruined everything."
 
Sungjong patted me on the back and gave me a small wrapper "When you have a lot of thoughts, have a lemon candy~" he grinned. 
 
"Yeah, don't worry about it, you can always try again but this time in a more romantic way. You should have the best confession that she wouldn't be able to say no." Woohyun said standing on top of the chair as though he were to deliver a speech on world peace. 
 
I smiled as thoughts started to run wild in my mind. The perfect confession for the perfect girl. This is my definition of great.
 

---

Hi there, 

Right now it's the 2013/04/14

So guess who just aged a year?? Me LOL XD I feel old now...

Anyway decided to update~ ENJOY ^^

please comment and subscribe! THANKYOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES, LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

PARTY HARD 

Not too hard though...

(Pictures not mine, credits to owner)