Is This Love?

Never stopped loving you

 

Sojin's POV
 
I was walking home alone, along the streets watching the trees sway from side to side. 
 
Everytime I think of that conversation we had at lunch, I can't help but feel all gidy inside.
 
*Flashback*
 
All their heads turned to me after after what Myungsoo said. I wasn't even paying attention to their conversation, honestly I was still trying to control the upset butterflies that were flying around in my stomach after the slight skin ship with Dongwoo.
 
Infinite started cheering really loudly bringing me back to reality. It took me a while to realise they were looking at me making a face waiting for my reply. 
 
It was like that for a while before Myungsoo started walking away, snapping the others out of their trance. Sunggyu winked at me before following Myungsoo. Sungyeol and Hoya were still staring at me, probably still in shock about what happened. Dongwoo was turning redder and redder by the minute. And Woohyun was pouting in the corner obviously upset over something. I was utterly confused. 
 
"Noona~" Sungjong called skipping over to me slinging his arm over my shoulder. "What happened??" I questioned really puzzled by their weird behavior. "You mean Noona wasn't listening? OMO! You missed out..." He pouted. I face palmed, that didn't really tell me anything. "What?" I tried once more.
 
"You'll find out sooner or later." He winked before following behind his Hyungs leaving me standing alone still confused over what had happened. 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
I groaned, my head is spinning with all this information. I sighed unlocking my front door before entering my empty house.
 
Dongwoo POV
 
I was with Infinite back at our house trapped in the corner of the living room, being interrogated by an upset Hoya while the others watched in amusement. Hoya kept going on how he was my best friend and yet I was keeping him in the dark about my feelings and so on. 
 
I might as well save myself from the wrath of Hoya and die right now. Yep that was the best solution at the moment. It stayed silent for a long time, until Woohyun spoke. "Do you like her?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. I gulped unsure of how to answer this question. 
 
"Ummm, I don't know." I answered sweat forming on my forehead. "Don't answer me like that. Only give us yes or no answers." Sungyeol shouted irratated by my choice of words. "Yes, Maybe, I think so....No?" I said rubbing my drenched palms on my jeans.
 
"Aigoo! Our hyung is so cute when he is nervous...Chill! We are not going to hurt you. Well maybe Hoya might but yeah" Sungjong sheepishly laughed. "So was that a yes?" Myungsoo asked plopping down on the chair beside the angry Hoya. 
 
"Well honestly, Im confused. Whenever I'm around her I don't know what to say. And when I do talk I stutter Ike mad. And when she smiles or laughs my stomachs does flips. When she talks to another guy I feel so angry and...jealous? Yeah I think that's the word jealous. And when she touches me, my face turns into a tomato. Guys I think I'm dying. My heart has been beating like crazy ever since we started hanging out with Sojin. It's like I'm having a heart attack. I think there is something wrong with me. So I'm going to the doctors on the weekend, just letting you know. So don't worry-" I kept blabbering until I was cut of by a chuckling Sunggyu. 
 
"It's called L.O.V.E~ " he laughed clutching his stomach. I was so confused. "I'm not dying?" I asked concerned about my health. "No you idiot!"
 
"OMG GUYS! OUR HYUNG HAS FALLEN IN LOVE!" Woohyun announced jumping up and down. "About time, I was worried he'll annoy me forever." Sungjong commented. Everyone kept jumping around, cheering and gossiping. 
 
"NO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! WHAT ABOUT ME?" Hoya screamed making everyone stare at the boy. We all gave him a look that pretty much screamed 'WTF!' as we watch him intently. "Oh sorry just felt like I needed to add to the drama..." He awkwardly laughed sitting back down in his seat. 
 
"So hyung when you gonna confess to her?" Myungsoo asked nudging me. I didn't didn't reply and continued to stare at them with a black face. 
 
"Hello? Earth to Dongwoo Hyung" they all started poking me on my ticklish spots. I squirmed around laughing begging them to stop. "So...When are you going to do it?" Sungyeol asked again. Silence filled the room. "YAH! Answer me! We don't have all day!" He grumbled glaring at me. 
 
"But you said I could only answer with 'yes' or 'no' " I retorted causing them to roll their eyes at my childishness. Hoya sent me a glare instantly making me answer them properly. "The thing is, I don't know how. I think you figured out already that I am the least romantic person on earth." I stated. They gave each other knowing looks as though they had telepathic powers, before huddling in a circle around me. 
 
"So here's to plan..."
 
----
 
hi guys, 
 
My authors notes say the same thing all the time, I think it gets boring. So I'm gonna cut it short. 
 
I hope you are enjoying this story so far...Thankyou for supporting it. 
 
I really want to thank all my subbies. 
 
So please comment and subscribe... Thankyou ^^
 

(I do not own any of these. Credits to owner)