2nd Confession

Never stopped loving you

The title of this chapter made me want to break out into this song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i06rYg2Kqyg

So now here is BTOB's 2nd Confession... (Please listen when reading, it gives this chapter more of that umft feeling) ^^


 

 

Dongwoo POV
 
Sungyeol walked into the room and plonked himself on the couch "Argh! I'm so bored!" he groaned causing the room to erupt with cries of agreement. I glanced up from my phone and gave them a mischievous smirk. "Why don't we play outside today?" They all turned towards the leader with begging eyes. "I don't suppose why we can't..." He shrugged before getting up to find his wallet. 
 
"Well, I'll go change then" Sojin said dragging her feet towards the stairs. Once I heard her door click I turned back to the group and leaned on the edge of my chair, motioning for them to do the same. "Guys this is the perfect opportunity!" I whispered trying hard to contain my excitement. All their heads tilted to one side as they gave me a confused stare. I let out a sigh, narrowing my eyes at them. "You know, 'Operation Kenyan confession'!" Silence, that's all I got. "I can't believe that I have to explain something that you came up with!" I yelled. 
 
They continued to stare at me, only blinking every so often. " You know... Me winning Sojin" I said in a hushed voice, staying alert for that particular person. It took a while before It finally registered in their head. "OH! THAT!!!" They all said at the same time. We all huddled in closer as Myungsoo began to speak "So what do you plan on doing?" He asked. A small grin crept onto my face "I have an awesome plan, which without doubt would win her heart. But it will only work if you guys help me..." I said pulling out a small map. 
 
Woohyun glanced at the paper in front of him "I don't get the purpose of this map,  It's not like we're going there. It'll take a lot to persuade Sunggyu Hyung. You know as well as I do that he only listens to m-me..." He stopped as he noticed my intense stare. "Fine!" He huffed. I smiled "So here's the plan!" I said the room fell silent as everyone anticipated what I was going to say next. I stayed quiet, slowly building up the suspense.
 
"YAH! Just say it already!" Myungsoo shouted. I flinched at the sudden noise. "Is everything alright in here?" Sojin asked popping her head through the doorway, catching everyone by surprise. " yeah, nothing's happening here! Pfft... Just carry on with whatever you're doing" Sungyeol waved her away. I turned back to the group "When we're alone, you're going to have to do this..." I muttered. 
 
All their eyes sparkled in delight as they continued to listen to the plan. "YEAH! Thats great!" Sungjong exclaimed. "She's gonna have a Blast!" Hoya added rubbing his hands together. "So you guys in?" I asked putting my hand in the middle. They all exchanged knowing glances before placing their hands on top of mine. "YEAH!" We all shouted throwing our hands in the air. 
 
Sunggyu and Sojin came into the room, raising their eyebrows at our sudden out burst. "Ermm... Shall we go?" I awkwardly said linking arms with Sojin. 
 
---
 
When we finally arrived at our destination, everyone's eyes twinkled in delight. It didn't take much effort for Woohyun to persuade Sunggyu to come here and now he's in on the plan. 
 
"We're going here?" Sojin asked pointing to entrance of Lotte World. We all nodded causing a smile to quickly form on her pink lips. "I've always wanted to come here!!" She exclaimed linking arms with Sunggyu who was worriedly checked his wallet. After we bought our tickets we ran inside and our jaws literally dropped. From water slides to jaw dropping roller coasters, any type of ride that makes your stomach turn was in front of us. The smell of food filled our nostrils as clowns walked around holding colorful balloons. Our feet slowly shuffled along the gravel path as we took in our surroundings. When we snapped out of our daze we found ourselves in front of a large water fountain. (Do they have this? >.<) The water glistened in the sun light while children ran under the squirts of water. 
 
"Hyung!  Noona! Lets go on that one!" Sungjong shouted pointing to the largest roller coaster in the amusement park. My mouth dropped, my stomach turned. Did I ever mention how much of a weak heart I have? No? Well now you know. 
 
Sojin jumped in joy "Please? Pretty Please?" She pleaded with a small pout. The others looked at me with a smirk knowing of my fear for such things. I swallowed the small lump in my throat " S-sure, why not?" I nervously smiled as she pulled me along with her.
 
My heart sank into the pit of my stomach when I saw the size of it. If I thought it was gigantic from a distance, looking at it up close made it seem like it disappeared in the clouds. I tried to slip into the middle cart where it would be less daunting but my 'Oh so helpful' friends filled up those seats on purpose, forcing us to slide into the front cart. 
 
I turned back stiffly and sent them a glare before looking back at Sojin with a smile. She couldn't stop bouncing in her seat "Isn't this exciting?!" She exclaimed. I half heartily smiled as I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants. She seemed to have noticed this and took my hands in hers. 
 
"You know...you didn't have to come if you didn't want to, but I admire your courage." She warmly said glancing at me worriedly. "Bravery is what makes up a man!" I said proudly. She thought about this for a while shaking her head slightly. "No. I don't think so. Bravery is a skill that some people have, but I don't thinks that's what matters. Men these days think that being strong and brave is all that women look for. But they're wrong. I think what matters is staying true to yourself as a person and not trying to change yourself to please others. Just be yourself and everyone will love you." She said thoughtfully.
 
"Wow, that's deep..." Sungyeol commented from behind earning an intense stare from Myungsoo. My shoulders slumped, my one way of impressing her failed miserably. Now she thinks I'm some arrogant jerk. Great. What a way to win her heart. I looked at her again and her face was filled with concern. "You're going red, are you ok? You don't have to come. It's not to late to get off-" "I'm fine!" I blurted out interrupting her. "You don't look fine..." She whispered. "No, I'm just excited!" I lied. She beamed at me. "I knew you would come to like it!" I pouted a little "Are you saying I'm weak?" I exclaimed. She giggled while giving a high five to Sungyeol. 
 
"Maybe~" she teased. "B-but you just said bravery isn't all that m-" I was cut short when the cart started moving making my grip on Sojin's hand tighter. The ride started to creep up the slope before we stopped at the top. I let out a breath and bit my lips nervously. This was it, Goodbye World! 
 
We started to slowly move before we picked up the pace and zoomed down. A high pitched squeal left my mouth which shocked me at the sound I made. Sojin raised the arm that wasn't latched onto mine, in the air and cheered. Everyone was laughing or teasing each other, while I was shrieking and hanging on for dear life.
 
The world started to blur as we continued speeding down the monstrous structure. I squeezed my eyes shut and before I knew it the ride slowly came to a stop. I opened my eyes only to quickly shut them as we started to drop down. "Open your eyes!" Sojin yelled squeezing my hand a little to reassure me. I opened them and blinked a few times trying to adjust to the wind. And before I knew it all the anxiousness I built up disappeared. I would wave my hands in the air while screaming at the top of my lungs. The wind would lash against my skin leaving goosebumps behind as the sun continued to glare down at us. But what this moment enjoyable was being able to spend it with Sojin. Although I had regained my confidence on this ride never once did she let go of my hand, no matter how sweaty it was. 
 
"Wow! That was really fun!" I exclaimed as we wobbled out of the ride. "Says the person who was constantly squealing for his mommy!" Sungyeol teased causing the group to erupt with laughter. 
 
 
 
The day went on as we continued challenging each other on various games and rides. And now it was time for the real fun to begin. "Hey do you guys want to go on that ride?" I asked pointing at the Ferris wheel giving them a small wink. They quickly caught on and started to bring the plan to life. "But Hyung~ I'm tired, can we go home?" Sungjong whined pulling on Sunggyu's arm. "Yeah me too, its getting dark..." Woohyun added as he watched the sun set. "You're not going to stay for the fireworks?" I asked fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "You guys can go ahead, I want to stay for a bit" Sojin suggested, the dark orange beams from the sun lighting up the side of her face. "Will you be alright here?" Hoya asked concern filling his face. She eagerly nodded clinging onto my arm. "I have Dongwoo Oppa here!" She beamed. "If you say so!" They all started to walk away not forgetting to pat my back in encouragement. 
 
When they were out of eyesight I glanced back at Sojin. "Shall we go?" She hummed a response, her eyes fixed on something in the distance. My eyes trailed in the direction she was looking. When I realized what it was a small grin spread on my lips. "Come on" I pulled her along. We stopped in front of a little souvenir shop that sold little accessories, mainly for little children. Her eyes brightened and she quickly ran into the shop. 
 
I remember when I first saw her playing the piano. It wasn't her musical ability nor her beauty, but it was the emptiness in her eyes that attracted me to her. From then on I made it a mission to make her smile. I hated it when she was being weighed down by her past. She deserved a happy life, and a happy life I will give her. No matter what it takes. 
 
"Over here Oppa!" She chimed, motioning me over. She pulled out a fluffy headband with ears on it and placed it on my head. She stepped back admiring her work before letting out a small giggle. I pouted and looked at mirror. I almost scared myself with my reflection. I looked.... How do I put it... Cute? 
 
She had picked bunny ears that was pink with white spots. I turned to her and pulled my fist to my face, puffing up my cheeks before chiming "buing buing~" She burst out laughing from my failed aegyo, causing many eyes to dart in our direction. I reached behind her and chose the Minnie Mouse ears with the pink bow. I gently placed them on her head making her look adorable. I carefully spun her around to face the mirror. Her eyes widened in amusement before lightly tracing the headband with her fingers. 
 
She let out a small laugh as she continued to examine herself. "Do you like it? I'll buy it for you." I started to open my wallet but was stopped by her hand. 
 
She took off my bunny ears and found the Micky Mouse ears that matched hers, only that this one had no bow. She went on her tippy toes and pushed the headband down onto my head."There you go Oppa!" She beamed, lightly pushing me towards the crash register. I smiled at the shop keeper "Just these two" I said motioning towards our head bands. 
 
The old lady nodded and pointed at Sojin, who was outside playing with a little boy. "Is that your girlfriend?" She asked. I let out a small sigh "I wish, I'm planning to confess today" I stated handing her the money. "You're lucky to have someone like her, don't lose her." She warned giving me the change. "I just don't know whether she feels the same way..." I admitted leaning against the counter. She pressed her lips together in a firm line and thought for a second. "I'm sure you'll be fine." She reassured.
 
"How are you so sure?" I asked as I started to play around with the receipt. "Look, I'm no professional when it comes to this love business, but I can tell when two people are meant for each other." She commented tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Just treat her right, I can see she's been through a lot. That's all I can say to you. Good Luck! Go get her!" She encouraged ushering me outside. I gave her a slight bow in appreciation. "Thank you Ahjumma!" 
 
I crept behind Sojin who at the time was watching the ducks swim in the pond. I placed my hands around her eyes and tried to disguise my voice "Guess who" I said in a high pitched tone, which failed when my voice cracked at the end. "Hmmm? Is it Woohyun oppa?" She asked teasingly. "No..." I said in a different tone. "Is it Eunhyuk Oppa?" She guessed. "Nope, Try again!" She pondered for a second before saying "it's Micky Mouse!" I removed my hands and popped out from behind her. We both cracked up laughing at our childish attitude. "Who is this Eunhyuk guy that my Jinnie Mouse has taken an interest in?" 
 
She clapped her hands in delight "He's only the hottest and iest member in Super Junior!" She said obviously trying to make me jealous. "How dare he take my Jinnie Mouse!" I said accusingly before scooping her up in my arms, carrying her bridal style. "I'm going to have to save my Jinnie from him!" I yelled and started to run. She laughed "I'm Minnie Mouse" she pouted as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I stopped running and gazed into her big brown eyes. "No, you're my Jinnie..." I whispered before setting her in the ground. "You're it!" I tagged her before running away from. She stood there for a second dumbfounded until she started to charge at me. 
 
We kept running around the park for a while before collapsing on the grass exhaustingly. "Wow! look at the stars!" She pointed to almost black sky that was filled with bright stars. "So pretty..." She mumbled. "Just like you" I muttered. "Huh?" She turned to me. I was thankful that it was dimly lit in this area or else she would have seen my red face. "Uh, I'll go get some drinks!" I said standing up making my way towards the army of people. 
 
I checked my phone over and over again waiting for a text from the guys letting me know of their progress. And as if they heard me, my phone beeped. I quickly read the text message and let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, calm down Dongwoo, calm down. Just a few minutes left." I told myself. 
 
Sojin POV
 
I watched as he disappeared into the crowd. After a while of waiting I made my way into the cluster of people, in hopes of finding him. Everyone started to slow down as they checked their phones. All their heads turned to the sky as they waited for the fireworks to start. I gave up in trying to find Dongwoo and just found a spot where I could view the light show easily. I was anticipating this part of the night the most but a part of me was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to watch the fireworks with Dongwoo. 
 
"There's always next time..." I sighed as the colored lights started to shoot up into the night sky. Green, red, yellow sparks flew onto the air before it exploded creating a beautiful picturesque. I glanced around and noticed how couples were in each others embrace, parents were with their children, even little kids were holding hands. And then there was me, and me alone. Everyone's eyes were glued to the sky, immersed in the colorful lights. After a while I started to slowly walk away, I can't enjoy it if I'm not with the person I love most. 
 
I heard a loud bang as everything around me started to light up in different colors as people started to gossip. I looked up and gasped. Because there written in the sky were the words: 
 
I love you Sojin~ Will you be mine? <3
 
-----
Hello~
 
I deeply apologize for not updating in what seems like forever, but I had exams last week and a dance competition (which we made to the finals...YIPEE!!) 
 
So how did you like that chapter? 
Dongwoo finally confessed!! YAY!!!!
 
So that means.... That the Woojin/Dongsoo couple is underway.
 
I'm kinda sad though, it feels like I'm talking to myself...
So please Comment and Subscribe ^^
 
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF MAN IN LOVE?!? (Stupid question to ask, of course they've seen it...*facepalm*) THEIR ENGRISH IS SO ADORABLE!!! "I can't stop loving you~" *tries to do the dance but trips over feet* well that didn't work...
 
 
OMG EXO HAS FINALLY COMEBACK AFTER 1 YEAR OF WAITING !!!
ARGH THEY ARE SO DAMN HOT AND SMEXY XD (but no one can beat my Sungjonggies 'abs'...or should I say S line? >.<)
 
*cough* sorry about that...
 
so anyway here are some gifs for my lovely readers ;) 
 
 
 
    
 
    
 
    
 
(Credits to owner)