With Infinite

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Dongwoo POV
 
I slowly trailed behind the group, watching as they teased each other. Sojin's laugh kept ringing in my ears, her smile captivating. We stopped by some food stalls and happily stuffed our faces with the greasy snacks. While everyone was busy devouring their meal, I took the chance to talk to Sojin. Those guys never let me spend time with her. I thought that was the whole point of us ditching, to help me get closer with her. 
 
"Hey!" I cheerfully greeted. She swallowed her food, giving me an eye smile in return. "I'm having lots of fun, thanks for helping me get away from that place" she said while wiping .
I grinned, " No problem, I'm glad you're having fun. Although I'm quite sad..." I pouted. She threw her rubbish away before turning to me. "Why?"
 
"Because you haven't talked to me today..." I gave her a sad look knowing she wouldn't be able to resist.
 
"Oh I'm sorry they wouldn't let me go." She pointed towars the 6 rowdy boys, guilt washing over her face. I smiled linking my arm with hers, "That won't happen again." I laughed gaining the attention of the others. They wiped their lips while walking toward us. "TO THE ARCADE!!!" Sungyeol shouted running towards it. Everyone else ran like little kids leaving us behind. We arrived shortly after they had and immediately started playing random games together. 
 
Sojin's POV
 
I really enjoyed fooling around with Infinite, but they got really competitive over some game. So I decided to sit aside so that I would avoid being hit in the face. I looked around trying to find something to amuse me when I spotted the claw machine. I stared at a panda bear inside, a small smile formed on my lips as I walked towards it. My hands traced the glass as memories began to flood my mind.
 
*Flashback *
 
"Oppa~ Look at how cute the panda looks" I smiled at the 8 year old boy. He chuckled at my cuteness walking over to the shop keeper. "Excuse me can I buy that one" he asked pointing to the doll in the corner with the little bow on its head. The old frail man picked it up and handed it to the small boy. 
 
"Here you go Jinnie~" he grinned giving me the bear. I gasped hugging him tightly . "Thankyou Oppa, I will cherish it forever..." 
 
*Flashback End*
 
I gazed at the toy sadly remembering the times I spent with my oppa. Unfortunately one of the only memories I have of him got lost. I felt myself tear up at the sudden thought but I quickly shook my head stopping them before they could fall.
 
"Sojin ah, what are you doing?" Dongwoo questioned snapping me out of my thoughts. "O-oh nothing..." I said surprised because of his sudden appearance. I turned around to avoid further questioning and hurried back to the rest of the group.
 
Dongwoo POV
 
I was watching Woohyun and Sunggyu compete on a racing game, and boy was Woohyun smashing Sunggyu. That grandpa hyung of ours thinks he can regain his youth by failing to play video games. 
 
It started to get boring watching the same thing happen over and over. Woohyun would beat Sunggyu Hyung, then he would sulk and challenge him again, only to lose to Woohyun and the cycle would keep repeating itself. 
 
So while that was happening I decided to roam around the place. While I was gallivanting I spotted a familiar figure staring intently at something in the claw machine. I took a step closer and found out it was Sojin, the reflection of the glass showed her sad eyes. Her delicate fingers softly touched the glass as a sigh left her lips. 
 
I quietly approached her, "Sojin ah, what are you doing?" I asked. She turned around to face me. Her brown eyes widened in shock, her pink lips parted slightly, before replacing it with an uneasy smile. "O-oh nothing..." She stuttered walking back to the group of rowdy boys. A small sigh left my lips as I ruffled my hair. It wasn't easy approaching her, and when I finally find the courage to, she gets uncomfortable and leaves.
 
I was about to return to the others when I caught sight at the what she was looking at. A small light bulb went off as I stared at the small doll in the machine.
 
 
Sojin's POV
 
After we got tired of playing we decided to heard to a nearby cafe and spend the rest of the time hanging out there. As we were leaving the arcade, I noticed how the group seemed awfully quietly. It wasn't long before realization hit that Dongwoo wasn't here. I worriedly glanced around.
 
What if he is lost, or hurt. I was just about to start a search party when I noticed the familiar curly brown hair weaving its way throught the rows of games. A feeling of relief ran through me and I couldn't help but run and engulf him in a tight hug. 
 
My heart started beating wildly at the sudden contact as blood rushed to my cheeks. Everyone including Dongwoo stared at me weirdly, confused at my sudden action.
 
I quickly let go and coughed awkwardly, "Sorry." I sheepishly laughed walking back to Woohyun when his warm sweaty hand grabbed mine. I gasped as an electric feeling ran down my spine. 
 
I slowly turned around trying to avoid his twinkling eyes. He smiled widely while pulling something out of his pocket handing it to me. "For you..." He shyly grinned rubbing the back of his neck. I glanced down from his bright eyes to the object that was in my hands. My eyes widened like an excited child on Christmas Day. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned close to his ear " Thankyou Oppa~" I whispered before running over to Myungsoo.
 
---
 
The rest of the day was spent fooling around while walking around the streets of Seoul. And before we knew it the sun had already gone down. The cold air hit me as I rubbed my numb fingers together in an attempt to warm them up. I kept on blowing them until a hand came out of nowhere and took my hands into theirs. I looked up meeting the gaze of Dongwoo. The moon light shone on him making him look like an angel. 
 
He clicked his tongue in disapproval as he rubbed my icy fingers. After a while he pulled me towards the group with our hands still interlaced. I could feel my face burning up despite the cold weather. 
 
Just looking at Dongwoo can make my heart flutter.
Jang Dongwoo, what have you done to me?
 
---
 
Hello there...long time no see!
hehe >.<
 
Anyway I'm sorry for not updating I was just hit with a major procrastination day...or should I say days.
I decided to re watch some variety shows, which was a bad idea. I ended up clicking on some random video and found myself onto Infintie Man in love music video... I started fangirling like crazy again. >.<
 
I'm sorry you probably don't care, but anyway. 
 
Thankyou for reading my story, so far it seems boring. 
 
But I will try to improve and not let you guys down. 
 
Please Comment and Subscribe~
 
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ~
 
 
(Haha L is so cute here)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
( Pictures are not mine)