Success?

Never stopped loving you

 

 

Dongwoo POV
 
I walked out of the school building with a smile stuck on my face. I've never been so happy in my life. I was still in my giddy mood that I didn't notice that I had already passed Infinite. They stared at me jaws dropped, curious about my sudden change in attitude.
 
"YAH!" They yelled snapping me out of my daze. I turned around the smile never leaving my face as I skipped over to them. "You guys might want to close your mouth unless you want to eat flies~" I sang laughing at their priceless expressions. 
 
"Ok I think Sojin was right when she said you were coming down with something..." Sunggyu stated still in shock. "What?" I questioned confused with their behaviour. "Ok who are you and what have you done with Dongwoo!" Hoya shouted playfully raising a fist at me. "what are you talking about guys, can't I be happy?" I sulked. 
 
"Yeah, but when you smile 24/7 like that and skip towards us, it scars my innocent eyes..." Sungjong responded rubbing his eyes in an attempt to get rid of the terrifying memory. "Yeah and how can you be happy? You failed Operation Kenyan Attack." Woohyun grimaced at the name sending a look towards Sungyeol, who just smiled in return.
 
"She even ran away!" Sunggyu cried. "Well, what do you call this?" I flashed the note giving them a quick look, before running around in victory. 
 
Myungsoo just facepalmed while the others were once again in shock. Sungyeol ran over to me dragging me by the collar. " Keep it down, someone might think that we took you from the mental hospital!" Sungyeol hissed hitting the back of my head. "I can't believe this..." Woohyun gulped wide eyed. I stuck my tongue out at him before taking cover behind Myungsoo. 
 
"You know, you could have just asked her out rather than scaring her away, leaving you with a note." He added looking at me with a straight face. "But she didn't answer me ..." I pouted lowering my head. "Yeah everyone was staring at her like cave men ready for their dinner. 
 
You should have asked her when you got outside, you idiot!" Hoya said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Yeah, the first rule to asking someone out is to always make sure they feel comfortable first. Or else your relationship will start off awkwardly." Woohyun recited. I huffed blowing out my cheeks. "Well no one said anything..."
 
"Didn't you read our note?" Sungjong asked. I stared at him with an you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look. "You expect me to be able to read that small writing!?! Although I'm awesome, I'm not superman!" I shouted scaring off the birds in the distance. "sorry" he mumbled under his breath. They all gave each other a playful smirk before running down the road towards our house, while yelling incomprehensible things. 
 
Dumbfounded, I stared at the figures with a questionable look. It was only a matter of seconds before I dashed off in their direction. The house came into view and I quickly took a sharp turn bumping into the closed door in the process. 
 
Huffing, I opened the door and walked straight towards the dance room. Yes dance room, all of us combined money and bought this huge house. We're all like brothers, we grew up together making us family. And family is forever. That's where we got the name Infinite from. 
 
I entered the room and quickly got into my dancing attire. They were already blasting music through the room. We immediately started our dance for the upcoming competition. After a few hours the music stopped and we fell to the ground exhausted. We were like that for a few minutes before Hoya jumped up urging us to get back up. We all groaned and slowly sat up before going through the dance again. 
 
---
 
After practicing for 2 hours straight we finally stopped for a break. I bolted out of the room afraid that Hoya would decide to go through it again. I could hear their shouts echoe through the hall. I ran into the nearest room locking the door behind me, before catching my breath. I the light taking in my surroundings.
 
The shouts died down, as I heard their footsteps walk away. I sighed in relief before taking a seat at the desk. I pulled out the pink note Sojin gave me and stared at her neat writing.
" xxx-xxx-xxx " I mumbled. I took out my phone typing her number in. I pressed save and leaned against the door. 
 
I smiled in happiness as her face flashed through my mind. I drummed my fingers against the wooden floor creating a small rhythm. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. So this is how it felt to be in love. 
-----
 
Hi Hi! This is kinda a filler chappie. hope you liked It.
 
Incase you're wondering I altered their ages to fit the fan fiction. 
 
Comments and Subscribes are much appreciated ^^