Phone call

Never stopped loving you

 

 
 
Sojin's POV
 
I drummed my fingers against the table as I stared at my phone. It's been 3 days since he asked for my number, and I've been waiting by the phone for his call everyday since then. I the T.V, flicking the channel to Music Bank.
 
The newly debuted girl group Secret was performing their song 'I want you back'. I watched how they danced so freely while singing. Their eyes were shining in happiness, and I couldn't help but feel envious.
 
*Flashback*
 
"Umma, One day can I sing on stage like that Unnie?" I asked while watching a a beautiful young girl playing the piano while singing. 
"Do whatever you dream to..." She smiled while pushing the lose strands of hair away from my face. I beamed in return before reaching for her hand, pulling her away from the crowd. 
"Umma! When I go on stage, will you be cheer for me?"  
" Of course I will, I promise..." I held out my small pinky waiting for hers before connecting them together. We smiled at each other before continuing our walk.
 
*Flashback End*
 
You promised me Umma, but now you will never get to hear me sing on stage. I quickly shock my head to clear myself of these thoughts. 
 
"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby-" 
 
My thoughts were cut of by my super junior ringtone. Wondering who would be ringing at this time of night, I picked up my phone. 
 
"Hello." 
"Oh, Sojin ah...H- Hello..." the awfully familiar voice answered on the other line. "Hello? Who's this? And how did you get my number?" I asked, cautious about the person on the other end of the line.
 
"Its D-Dongwoo. I-I was wondering I-if you would like to go o-out tomorrow." He replied in a shaky tone. After hearing this my disappointment and sadness immediately washed away. 
"Tomorrow it is... bye oppa~" And with that I hung up. 
 
Dongwoo POV 
 
I listened as a series of beeps followed after her response. I was so happy that I couldn't control myself. It felt as though I went to the moon and back.
 
 I started running around the room like a headless chicken earning many concerned stares. My joy lasted only a minute before Sungyeol ruined it. "You shouldn't celebrate yet. Have you planned what you're going to do? You have to impress her..." That brought me back to earth. I turned around giving him a deadly glare, before running in the opposite direction around the room in panic. They all shook their heads, not going to help me out on this one. 
 
----
Please Comment and Subscribe.., Thankyou ^_^