Cooking

Never stopped loving you
 
Sojin POV
 
"Yah Lee Sungjong! Give me back my iPod!" A very angry Hoya shouted as he chased the said boy around the kitchen. I let out a frustrated sigh and placed the knife I was using to slice the vegetables with on the bench before sharply turning on my heel. 
 
"If you guys want to fight please take it else where. Some of us are trying to cook." I placed my hands in my hips and sent them a glare in which immediately made then scatter. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the grinning Woohyun who was standing beside me wearing an apron with a knife in hand.
 
"So you cut the chicken like this." I said ignoring the mischievous grin which he was sporting. He pouted at my lack of attention for him but none the less started cutting the meat according to my demonstration. 
 
After the first two slices I stopped him and shoved him aside, "No like this." He nodded his head slowly as he watched me effortlessly dice the meat. When I was finished he regained chopping only to have me stop him after every slice.
 
"You're not supposed to butcher the poor thing. You have to gently carve it. The chicken has already died for you and your stomach so you could at least treat it with some respect." I sternly stated leaning against the bench, huffing in annoyance. 
 
After deciding that Woohyun had hacked the bird enough, I replaced the meat with the vegetables and watched as the same thing repeated. "Why don't we start the frying?" I suggested causing him to come to a halt before simply agreeing. 
 
I showed him the basics of frying food and warned him to be careful not to burn it. "I'm going to check on the boys, they're awfully quiet." He hummed a response and quickly went back to cooking, trying hard not to burn it in fear of facing my wrath later on.
 
I smiled as I watched him cautiously stir the meat as he concentrated at the task in front of him. I slowly slipped out of the kitchen making sure not to make any sudden noises that would distract him. 
 
I looked around the halls for any lingering boys that happened to be floating around. But to my surprize I found none. These past few weeks that I've been together with Dongwoo have been more hectic than ever.
 
Every time we're in the same room as each other they would make sneaky remarks or crude comments in a hushed voice that was purposely loud enough for us to hear. When we are just cuddling on the couch they can't seem to help themselves but tease us and push us apart. 
 
Sometimes we're not even touching and they would still send me to the other side of the room. Which explains why Dongwoo couldn't take part in this morning's cooking class. 
 
He woke up feeling motivated to learn how to cook, mentioning something about how he wanted to help me with the housework when we got married. But much to his dismay, the apron he just put on was roughly snatched off him and placed on Woohyun. 
 
Ever since then I haven't heard of him, which is odd because he would normally be watching over me while I cooked incase I did anything drastic and shed some blood due to  the cutting of food. 
 
But on a different note, the house was oddly quiet and the atmosphere was calm unlike its normal hyped one. I turned the corner and found myself in front of a couch filled with almost dead looking boys. 
 
My eyes zeroed down on Dongwoo and with no hesitation I reached down and up by the hand. I questioningly glanced at the boys before coming with a conclusion that it was that time of the month again. 
 
Over the past few months that I've been living in this household, I have observed that at the same time every month there would be a day where the boys would be drained of energy. Or in other words lazy. 
 
On days like these they would hang around in the lounge room making no effort to get up at any costs.  And it is usually days like these when I can finally have some piece of mind.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked as I attempted to pull him out of the room. He remained silent which only angered me even more. "Yah! Are you listening to me?" The only thing I could hear was the ticking of the clock as the minutes went by. 
 
"You know what, if you don't start talking then I won't let you kiss me for a week." I threatened placing my hands on my hips. My words seemed to finally get to him as he quickly snapped out of his trance and engulfed me in a tight embrace. 
 
My eyes went wide at his sudden action "No! I'm sorry don't leave me!" He begged causing me to stifle a laugh. "Calm down, I just came by to see how you were doing since it was so quite around here."
 
He physically calmed down but his arms remained firmly s around my waist. I rolled my eyes and sighed asking him to release me. But much to my luck he only shook his head and tightened his grip on me. 
 
I let out a sigh but none the less continued to head back to kitchen. 
 
---
 
"Dongwoo, will you please let go. I'll only have 4 fingers left at this rate." I said sternly as I held the knife up so he can see. His eyes widened before he anuggled his head into the crook of my neck as he let out a small but cute "No!" 
 
I turned around so I was facing him and flicked him in the forehead. Almost immediately he clutched his red forehead as the stinging pain started to hit him. I grinned in victory and squirmed around until I was away from his desperate arms. 
 
"Here Woohyun, you can finish cutting these strawberries." I pushed the red fruits into the boy's arms and went back to getting the rest of the ingredients for the cake I was going to bake. 
 
Dongwoo's bottom lip stuck out as he pouted at my lack of attention for him. "Jagiya is there something I can do?" He asked with hopeful eyes causing me to halt in my actions.
 
Lately he has come to the discovery that if he wanted something from me he would do the exact cute action he was doing right now.  This would cause my heart to melt every time which made me loose my sense of power I had over him.
 
I sighed in defeat and turned to face him and gave him a stern look. "Fine you can help but don't go around hugging me and stopping me from cooking." He grinned at my answer and eagerly nodded pushing Woohyun aside taking charge of the knife and strawberries. 
 
I chuckled at the scene of both of them fighting over who got to cut what before it engaged into a fight involving flour and eggs being thrown. I shook my head with a sigh at the site before me.
 
My eyes wondered from the benches to the floor as they were covered in spilt ingredients. I then averted my gaze to the ceiling as splats of eggs were randomly placed coloring the once white roof. 
 
I turned and glared at the two boys and picked out the egg shells that managed to land in my hair. "You!" I shouted pointing at Dongwoo who was cowering in the corner beside a nervous Woohyun. 
 
The latter was then shoved in front of me by Woohyun who was holding the elder boy as though he were bait. "Get down and scrub this place clean." A few whines erupted from him but he immediately complied at the sight of my angered face.
 
"Your lucky I love you." He muttered as he started by picking up the broken egg shells. "And you can wipe the ceiling." I grinned at Woohyun as I hung up my apron and made a move to leave.
 
Just when I was about to step foot into the hallway. A hand grasped around my wrist and spun me around. "What-" I was quickly cut off as flour was thrown above my head. 
 
I wiped my eyes with my hands and glared at the two laughing boys. "I see what's going on here." I smirked and grabbed a handful of the white powder and threw it back at the boys. 
 
Soon we engaged in yet another food fight not even caring about the mess we were making. Eventually the other boys woke up from their sleep to the sounds of our yelling and screaming. 
 
"Attack!" Woohyun screamed and everyone grabbed whatever food was available and started launching it in my direction. Surprized at the sudden declaration for war, I covered my head and braced myself for the cold feeling of milk and chocolate being smeared all over my hair. 
 
When a few minutes went by and I was still somewhat dry, I cautiously glanced up just to have my heart melt at the sight of Dongwoo's smiling face. I stared at him and we both nodded our heads before joining hands. As if on que we both started to blindly throw random things around the room.
 
At some point during our rampage I slipped over some spilt milk and came crashing to the ground bringing Dongwoo down with me. All actions in the room came to a stop as everyone stared at us with wide eyes. 
 
Dongwoo's face was so close to mine that I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. The feeling of embarrassment was eating me up as we continued to gaze at each other.
 
And as if the moment couldn't get any worse the loud echoing sounds of footsteps filled the hall as unfamiliar voices filled the air. 
 
"I think they're in here-" 
 
All of our heads snapped towards the door and I felt as though I had just died of embarrassment. I was beyond mortified at the situation. 
 
Seven boys and a girl drenched from head to toe in food of nearly every description. And not to mention Dongwoo and I on the floor with his face so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my lips. 
 
Yep, mortified isn't even a strong enough word to describe what I'm feeling.    
 
---
 
A/N:
 
Hello!
 
Hope you enjoyed that chapter!
 
Please comment and subscribe~ 
 
And a big thank you to all of those that comment. You don't realize how much those comments make me smile ^_^
 
On another note:
 
I have finished doing the major editing, so I will be going back and taking down all the Astrixs (*) from the titles of the chapters.
 
And in this story Myungsoo isn't known as 'L' (for a reason) so I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me if I called him L somewhere in this story. It's a habit of mine to type L and not Myungsoo.
 
 
Thank you again! 
 
 
 
 
 
Onew's face is hilarious >.< 
 
And then you look at Dongwoo...
 
 
Absolutly priceless 
 
Just one word to describe our Dinosaur 
 
 
(Pictures aren't mine, credits to owner)