Without you

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Dongwoo POV
 
"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!" 
 
We all screamed at the younger boy. I shoved the piece of paper in his face 
"Read the darn thing first before you jump to conclusions!" I scolded whacking his head. "I swear Sunggyu Hyung can read better than you and he doesn't even have any eyes!" Hoya yelled in disbelief. Sunggyu's eyes turned into slits as though he were proving the point, as he glared at the latter.  "But it says here that she ran away" Sungjong pointed out.
 
Sungyeol rolled his eyes "Yeah but if you continue down the page you will see that it says: 
 
I'm joking I didn't Run Away and never will. I bet I made jongie worried right?" he read mimicking her voice.
 
A smile formed on my lips "How convenient, we can start planning our next 'date' "I suggested as we all began to disperse. "YAY! I'll get started on breakfast then~" Woohyun sang as he headed towards the kitchen.
 
"NO!"
 
Sojin POV
 
I quietly shut the door trying hard not to draw any unnessicary attention towards me. Just as my foot settled inside my house slippers, a loud cry echoes through the house. "THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!" Sunggyu cried taking cover behind me.
 
"They've gone mad..." He claimed pushing me towards the group of rowdy boys while using me as a shield. I stumbled into the room to find them crowded around the TV in interest.
 
As I started to get closer to the screen the familiar tune starts to become more clearer and my eyes immediately widen in excitement. I squeezed myself between Myungsoo and Sungjong making it just in time before I missed the starting of the program.
 
"DOOLY~" we all shouted when the cheery theme song ended. Our eyes were glued to the screen as we watched the popular cartoon with interest. "Dongwoo Hyung that's your family!" Sungyeol exclaimed causing the room to erupt in laughter.
 
My eyes wandered to Dongwoo and I felt my heart start to pound madly again. His eyes turned to crescents as he rocked back and forth laughing uncontrollably. The way his chestnut hair falls messily in front of his eyes made him look adorable, I was finding it hard to contain the blush that was rapidly rising to my cheeks.
 
I had to keep mentally reminding myself the sad reality. He will never love someone like you. Remember what he told you all those years ago. Love hurts Sojin, don't let him break your heart. I reminded myself as I quickly turned my attention back towards the screen. 
 
"ANOTHER ONE!" We demanded as Hoya placed the next DVD into the player, earning another groan from the grandpa who thinks he's too cool to watch Dooly, but I've seen him sneaking glances every now and then. 
 
And soon enough he was leaning against Woohyun trying to get into a good position to watch the little dinosaur. 
 
"AHA~" I clicked my fingers as I ran into the kitchen returning with a few bowls of popcorn. "There, now it feels complete" I said placing the salty snack into my mouth. They all cheered and huddled closer together. I smiled to myself as I watch everyone joke around, mimicking whatever was said. That was how the rest of the night went, revisiting our childhood memories while creating new ones at the same time.
 
Dongwoo POV
 
"99...100" I huffed and threw my pillow to the end of my bed in frustration. I've tried everything, but I just can't get to sleep. I even went as low as counting sheep, but my mind just can't seem to erase the happiness today's events brought me. Just by doing a simple thing like watching a show brings out so much in a person. I was able to discover the laid back and mor childish side of Sojin, making me fall even more in love with her.
 
"Maybe some water will help me sleep." I whispered throwing aside the blankets before making my way down stairs. 
 
"Ah" I sighed in delight as the cold water eased my dry throat. I placed the glass in the sink careful not to make any noise that might wake the snoring beasts above.
 
A loud screech echoed through the hallway just as I was about to enter my cozy room. Worry filled me as I sprinted to that one room as though my life depended on it. I kicked open the door, which was unnecessary because it wasn't even locked. According to Woohyun this is what love does to you. Makes yu take drastic measures in times of worry.
 
I rushed inside her room, stumbling over a few things in the process before finally appearing beside her bed. I gently her hair as a feeling of relief washed over me. As long as she was safe that's all that matters. Her eyes fluttered open as another tear slid down her cheeks. Even though she had layers of blankets draped on top of her, she was shaking like crazy. 
 
"Shhh, its alright. I'm here. Nothing will hurt you." I softly said wiping the tears away. "I'm a-afraid" she whimpered. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll protect you forever..." I hugged her small frame afraid that if I let go she would disappear. She slowly pulled away and weakly gazed into my eyes.
 
"I'm afraid that you guys will leave me. That you will leave me, I don't want that to happen." I softened at that statement, taking her hand in mine. I lifted up the blanket and crawled underneath, not ever letting go of her. "That won't happen. Because if I lose you, then I'll lose myself." I whispered wrapping my arms protectively around her. She snuggled closer and shut her eyes. "Thankyou oppa." She breathed before drifting off to sleep again. 
 
I slowly leaned closer to her and pressed my lips against her forehead "I love you Lee Sojin. why won't you realize that I can't live without you." I sighed looking at her one last time before finally dozing off. 
 
----
 
A little bit more romantic scenes for you...
Just a quick update before I lose myself in another round of numbers. 
 
And who's excited for Yoo Jiae (Girl from Infinite's 'You Are My Oppa') debut tomorrow the 2013/04/24 ? 
*raises hand* I am, I know that infinite is proud of their Elephant...HAHA >.<
 
 
How's the story going so far? Feedback is much appreciated ;)
 
Anyway,
 
Please comment and subscribe
 
HAPPY READING ~ ^^
 
 
 
 
 
Haha Dongwoo so cute...
 
(pictures not mine, credits to owner)