Infinite's rampage

Never stopped loving you

 

Sojin POV
 
The day had sadly come to an end and we were now on our way towards my empty apartment. My hands were still wrapped around Dongwoo's but no one seemed to notice. Soon enough we arrived at my doorstep and I quickly let go of his hand despite the protesting thoughts that were circulating in my head.
 
I opened the door with a soft 'click' and before I could even get out of the way, everyone pushed passed me and invaded my small home I let out a small sigh before closing the door behind me. 
 
I turn around and my eyes nearly fall out of their sockets. They were only in here for literally 10 seconds and they have already turned my house upside down. Hoya was blasting music by the stereo while dancing like crazy next to it, Dongwoo was in the kitchen rummaging through my pantry in an attempt to find food.
 
Sungyeol and Woohyun were bickering about nonsense which ended in them hitting each other with pillows. Sungjong was going through my wardrobe throwing clothes around while trying them on. And Myungsoo was trying to save my bamboo pillow from being thrown at Woohyun. I walk in with wide eyes not wanting to believe the state my once clean house was in. My eyes fell upon Sunggyu was standing in front of me shaking his head in disbelief.
 
"I'm sorry, they're always like this..." He said in a sincere voice obviously embarrassed about the group's behavior.   
 
I place my hand on his shoulder giving him an understandable look. "Boys will be boys" I sighed and started walking into the lounge room gaining all my strength yelling " STOP!! " and with that they all froze and stared at me with opened mouths obviously amazed at how a quiet girl like me could make so much noise.
 
This was surprisingly the quietest it has been when Infinite's in the room. I walked over to Sungyeol and snatched the bamboo pillow out of his hands, Myungsoo's eyes twinkled in delight as he eyed the item. Much to his disappointment I placed it under my arm walking away from the trio. I slowly made my way over to the pretty boy in the hallway trying hard to suppress my laughter, which failed epically.
 
The petite boy was dressed in a black pencil skirt with a white lose fitting blouse over the top. He wore my pearly pink heels i had got for my birthday last year from the Ahujumma, matching it with a flower clip. He had smeared bright red lipstick over his lips with pink blush coating his cheeks. He was staring at himself in the mirror making kissy faces at his beautiful reflection. An evil plan was forming in my head as my lips tugged upwards in amusement.
 
 I gave one last look at him before taking loud intimidating steps towards the dancing machine in the corner. I bent down disconnecting the stereo earning a sharp glare from the boy. I smirked in return making my way over to the hungry boy by the fridge. I pulled the snacks out of his hands and poured them into bowls bringing them into the living room. I placed the bowls down before facing the bewildered group
 
"Sit down and behave " I sternly said chuckling on the inside. I winked at the confused leader and pulled him onto the couch. "HAHAHAHA" I couldn't hold it anymore their faces were priceless. "You guys I was just joking." I said causing many sighs of relief to emit from the group.
 
After they had settled down I returned to my room to find sungjong standing in the middle of a heap of clothes. I chuckled to myself before walking over to the lad. "Awww, my little jongie is growing up..." I cooed while pinching his cheeks. He slapped my hand away blushing in embarrassment. "You would made a hot chick..." I teased playfully caressing his flushed face. "If I were a guy I would date you..."
 
"NOONA!" He yelled covering his face. "Fine, fine I'll go now" I sighed. I walked into the living room and grabbed my Polaroid camera, ignoring the questioning stares I received from the others. I sneaked down the hall towards my room and quickly took a photo of the maknae while he was posing in the mirror. The photo printed out and turned out better then what I expected. I ran back towards the group waving the photo around like it was on fire while grinning evilly. 
 
"Voila~" I exclaimed sticking it on the wall next to my other photos. By now everyone's attention was on me. I carefully stepping back admiring my 'work' before making a dash behind Hoya as the little diva started to skip down the dressed in his own clothes. By then everyone had already seen the photo and were finding it hard to contain their laughter. "What did I miss?" Sungjong innocently asked noticing our unusual behavior.
 
Before any of us could reply he was already standing in front of the picture with wide eyes. "Woah, Noona You weren't kidding, I do look hot!" This comment made us choke on our saliva. "Aww.." He squealed when he saw one of my photos. "Noona is that you? You look so cute~" soon everyone was with Sungjong fanboying over my 5 year old self. I mentally facepalmed making myself comfortable on the couch. 
 
"Sojin-ah, is this your family?" Woohyun questioned bringing my attention from the tv to him. I gave him a slight nod before turning back to my show. "Where are you parents?" Hoya asked placing the photo frame back on the shelf. I froze in my seat as the memories started to flood my mind.
 
" UMMA!!"
" Sojin-ah...s-stay strong for me..."
" What are you talking about? You're not going anywhere, you're going to get better. I'm sure of it"
" Sojinnie, Always remember this..."
" What is it Umma??"
" believe~"
" UMMA! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! WAKE UP!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! UMMA..."
 
I lowered my head trying to blink the tears away. "I don't have any family..." I answered sadly while fiddling with the hem of my sweater. The atmosphere in the room turned gloomy as everyone quietly went back to their seats unsure of what to say.
 
I don't feel as though I trust them enough to let them in on that part of my life. Befriending them was already a big step for me and I'm afraid that exposing them to dark depts of my life would be what would cause our friendship to come to an end. 
 
I lifted my head up giving them I small smile "It's ok. You didn't know..." I assured. The room fell silent shortly after I said that making me shift uncomfortably in my seat. 
 
"Why don't you move in with us? It probably gets really lonely around here. " Sungyeol suggested picking up another chip from the bowl before placing it in his mouth. "I second that!" Dongwoo added looking at Sunggyu for approval. 
 
"Well...we do have an extra room... I don't mind, its your decision." The eldest one stated taking a sip of his coffee. I could tell jus by the glint in his eyes that he wished my answer would be yes. Going by what had just occurred regarding the boys and their behavior, I could almost be certain that he wated me to help him discipline them. "I want Noona to live with us and that's final" Myungsoo chimed. I smiled at the thought of living with this group of lively boys.
 
Everyone else nodded in agreement and stared at me waiting my reply. I let the thought wonder in my mind for a while as I thought about my relationship with them. Sure we were friends and all, but this was a big leap of faith. This would either bring us closer or make me fall.
 
I haven't known them long enough to determine whether their intentions of being my friend are sincere and not just some act they're playing to 'have fun'.
 
I've only known them for a month and they've already started to make plans on getting me to become their house mate. This situation was almost as big of a deal as telling them everything about me. Everything.
 
I took one uncertain glance at all of their faces and unconsciously started to nod. 
 
"Sure, as long as its fine with you." Those words that just left me lips surprized me. I wasn't even close to making a decision and I started to agree. It was as thought my mouth had a mind of its own.
 
As time passed I soon grew more excited with the idea and eventually I too was joining the bts that were cheering in happiness. 
 
I guess I won't find out if I'm being used without taking a blind leap. And if that's so and they are using me, it's going to be a fall I wouldn't mind making.
 
Friends or not, these boys bring out the best of me.
 
 
 
---
Hi ^^
 
I hope you're having fun reading this...
Thankyou for supporting this fanfiction, I LOVE YOU ALL<3
 
Congratulations to Infintie for the 31st for their win for 'Man in Love'. KYAAA~ Sungjongie is so cute * can't control feels * 
hehe. INFINITE FIGHTING~ lets hope they can win many more awards >.<
 
anyway I just want to specially thank
 
dinoo_shari and xKpop_Foreverx  
 
for suggesting that Sojin should live with infinite. Honestly it has made the story a lot more exciting. :D
 
Please comment and subscribe ^^