WHAT THE HELL?!?

Never stopped loving you

 

 
Sojin POV
 
Ever since that day in the park I couldn't help but smile everytime I think of that moment I was in his embrace. I can still hear his heartbeat and feel the warmth of his body. He makes me feel special whenever I'm around him. The way his bottom lip sticks out whenever he's in deep thought. And how his eyes close when he starts laughing makes my heart skip a beat. 
 
"DINNERS READY!" Woohyun shouted snapping me out of my thoughts. We all ran towards the table like hungry wolves, our mouths watering at the delicious sight. We glanced around with our chopsticks in hand, hesitating. Although the presentation is amazing we can't say the same about the taste yet. I leaned over took a piece of kimchi from my small bowl and placed it in my mouth. Everyone looked at me with worried expressions, wondering about the taste.
 
"This is yum-" I started coughing when a pang of wasabi and chili paste attacked my taste buds. It wasn't just a little touch of wasabi and chili, it was overpowering everything. I felt my vision blur as I turned red.
 
"Woohyun, Why the hell did you put wasabi in? It isn't even supposed to be there..." Even though I rinsed my mouth over and over I could still taste the horrid flavors. All their shoulders slumped in disappointment as they Hungrily stared at their plates. I'm disappointed as well, waiting until 9:30 to get fed is astonishing. 
 
"Anyone up for pizza?" Hoya suggested grabbing the phone while walking out of the room. "Lets just stick to having Sojin as the chef." Sungyeol said emptying the bowls into the rubbish bin. A sigh left my lips as I watched Woohyun sadly walk into the living room with a heavy heart.  
 
---
 
I cautiously stepped over the bodies sprawled on the floor. We decided last night to have a movie marathon while eating pizza, in an attempt to make up to the disheartened Woohyun. He forgave us in the end and we were able to have fun for the rest of the night. Only problem is that everyone fell asleep during the movie, which explains why I'm here in the early hours of the morning creeping around the house trying to clean up the pieces of popcorn. 
 
I threw the last empty bottle in the rubbish bin and closed the lid with an exhausted sigh. I stayed like that for a few minutes before grabbing a pen and scribbling down a note for the boys, placing it on the fridge. I picked up my bag and ran out of the house before any of them woke up.
 
Dongwoo POV
 
I woke up seeing Sungjong in the corner tears streaming down his cheeks with Sunggyu comforting him. Everyone was sitting in different places of the lounge room rubbing their eyes in confusion.
 
"What stupid thing are you crying over now Sungjong? It better be a good reason to have ruined my beauty sleep." Myungsoo grumbled. "No matter how long you sleep for, you still wake up with the same ugly face." Sungyeol teased earning a pillow thrown to his face.
 
"YAH!-" 
 
"Guys cut it out, Sungjong seems pretty distressed about something. So either help me with this or shut up!" Sunggyu scolded. Everyone became silent as we quickly crowded the two. 
 
"What's wrong?" Hoya asked squeezing between me and the sobbing boy. "N-Noona ran away. I told you she would, but did you listen? No!" He cried as tears fell down his cheeks.
 
I could hear my heart crack as the seconds ticked by. She ran away? Why?
 
"What makes you think that?" Woohyun asked handing him more tissues. Sungjong blew his nose one last time before pulling something out of his pocket. My eyes travelled to the crumpled note in his hand. I gently pulled it out of his grasp and started reading. The others curiously peered over my shoulder. 
 
"OMG!"
 
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" 
 
"AISH!"
 
"WHAT THE HELL!" 
 
---
Hi ^^
 
Sorry for not updating. But teachers just don't realise that we have a life other than doing so many assignments. 
 
Anway hope you enjoyed that chapter, I will promise to update soon ;)
 
Please comment and Subscribe.
 
AND,
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXO'S LUHAN~ 
 
 
 
 
 
(Picture not mine credits to owner)