Welcome

Never stopped loving you

 

Sojin POV
 
"Your new home!" Sungyeol shouted flinging open the doors to their large house. I was hesitant to step onto the marble floors so I just stayed outside and watched as everyone walked straight inside. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and pulled me in shutting the door behind us.
 
"This is the living room..." My eyes widened in astonishment. The marble floor was polished enough for you to see your reflection. They had a large flat screen tv along the wall with 3 long red couches around it in a form of a square. In the middle of the room was a glass coffee table with a small vase of flowers in the center of it. 
 
While I was admiring the beauty of the room a voice appeared next to my ear whispering "Shall I take you on a tour, my lovely" Startled, I quickly turned around and found Woohyun smirking at me. "Was sneaking upon me really that necessary?" I asked clearly not amused. He beamed at me before pulling me into different directions of the house. 
 
---
 
Well my first impression of their home didn't last long. After seeing the rest of the house I was disgusted. There were dirty clothes piled up in the laundry to the point where you couldn't open the door without it collapsing on top of you.
 
The kitchen had dishes and empty bottles all over the bench. Their bedrooms had shoes thrown in different corners of the room and the bookshelves were covered in dust making it almost impossible to see the title of the book. To sum it up, It was a pigsty. Wait no, that would be an insult to pigs. 
 
After a while Woohyun stopped and turned to face me.
"This is Dongwoo's room, but I would advise you not to go in there unless you want an unhappy dinosaur stomping around the house." He warned.
 
"No offense but I don't want to walk into another room in fear that I would find something dead. What happened to your house, it looks like a bomb exploded..." 
He chuckled at my comment before proceeding with the tour.
 
We stopped in front of a brown oak door. "This my friend, is our paradise..." He said before swinging open the door with his arms spread wide as though he was presenting something fabulous. And fabulous it was, my mouth dropped at the sight.
 
Not only was it the cleanest room in the building, but it was indeed paradise. I traced my fingers against the tall mirrors taking in my surroundings. In the far corner was a grand piano beside a line of different guitars.
 
I felt like I was at home just by being in the room. "As you can see this is the dance and joint music studio. We use it a lot to practice our dancing, but your welcome to use it. If its free. Hoya practically lives in here." 
 
I walked over to the piano lifting up its lid. I placed my fingers on the white keys and started playing a familiar tune. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I heard the seat next to me move, not long after another melody was being played. We continued playing for a while before Woohyun started singing. His voice was strong and clear creating a relaxing atmosphere in the room. 
 
 
Our mini performance was cut short when we heard someone at the door. I turned around to find Hoya panting. "I've been looking for you guys everywhere. Oh and Sungyeol wants to show you your new room." He said in between breaths before skipping over towards the stereo, blasting loud rap music. Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance before he pulled me out of the room leaving Hoya alone in his little 'world'. 
 
Dongwoo POV
 
I was secretly following Sojin and Woohyun around, watching their every move. Ok that sounded creepy. I wasn't stalking as such, I was just monitoring. 
I can't have that greasy boy stealing my Jinnie away from me... 
 
Woohyun kept holding her hand while running threw the house. It made my blood boil, only I am allowed to touch her soft hands. Soon enough they arrived at one of my favorite places, the dance studio. "Ok, Dongwoo just walk in there like how you normally do and talk to her." I softly whispered to myself.
 
I took a breath in gathering up the courage to go and join them. And just as I was about to walk in, my luck had decided to start playing up on me. All my confidence I had suddenly washed away, and I felt as though I was a small little insect waiting to be trampled on.
 
Right in front of my eyes was Sojin gracefully playing the piano with Woohyun beside her. They were too close for my liking. But that wasn't what made me feel so insecure all of a sudden. It was the realization that Sojin might like Woohyun and not me.
 
They spend every hour of every day together and Woohyun has everything I don't. He has the looks, the personality, the charisma and the confidence. And then there is me, someone who can't even have a conversation that lasts longer than 2 minutes with the girl he likes.
 
I just stayed in my hiding place and watched them with burning jealousy. I thought infinite were supposed to be helping me win her heart. I never should've trusted them to help me with my love problems. They just ruined everything, now how am I supposed to confess to her when I feel so weak and useless?
 
And as though someone, somewhere heard my pleads, Hoya ran down the hall turning straight into the dance studio. At least I can count on him. Soon Woohyun and Sojin were out of the room and headingin my direction. Panicking, I quickly turned my back hoping that they wouldn't notice me. "Oppa~" dammit...
 
I slowly faced Sojin as she tilted her head blinking. I softly chuckled at her cute action " y-yes" I managed to stutter out. "What are you doing?" She asked raising her brow. "Ermm...I was ummm... I was looking at this painting, man do these artists know how to paint. They should receive more credit" I blabbered pointing at a random place on the wall.
 
"There isn't anything there..." She said biting her lip. I glanced at the direction my finger was pointing at and mentally face palmed. Realizing the situation I was in Woohyun quickly butted in " Sojin,I think Sungyeol just called and is waiting to show you your room." I me tally cheered and smiled agreeing with him.
 
"Oppa you should come too" I nodded eagerly at her suggestion squeezing myself in between them linking our arms together.
 
As we were walking I nudged Woohyun whispering a small thankyou. He poked me in return "Nice painting" he snickered. I glared at him before dragging Sojin away with me. "YAH!" I heard him yell but ignored him. This my friend is payback. 
 
---
 
Happy reading~ 
 
Please comment and subscribe >.<
 
INFINITE HAD THEIR 5th WIN FOR MAN IN LOVE AT INKIGAYO~ ^^
 
 
 
 
 
(Pictures aren't mine, credits to owner)