Chapter 1

Never stopped loving you

 


 
Sojin POV 
 
Lonely.
 
That's the one word that can describe my life. I walked down the hallway and glanced at the once lively living room. And my thoughts went back to the time 2 years ago when I last saw her. My Umma...
 
Now with my only family gone, I'm left abandoned in this dark cruel world.
 
Trust.
 
A skill I don't have thanks to him. My Appa. What am I saying he isn't my Appa. My Appa wouldn't have left his family for that . Because of him I can't trust anyone.
 
I have gotten used to this life style. But a day hasn't gone by without yearning for a warm embrace from someone who loves me. 
 
---
 
I clutched my books tightly, ignoring all the stares I'm receiving from others as I walked down the hallway with an emotionless face. I get to my locker with ease as I place my books on top of the pile of my daily hate notes. Yes hate notes. I am known as the cold hearted loner because of my blank facade and quiet personality.
 
Murmurs can be heard as students start to snicker. Wondering what is causing such a fuss I turn away from my locker slowly just to be greeted by a sack of flour to my face. Laughter erupted the hallway, as everyone was enjoying my misery. I shifted my gaze from the floor to the crowd, and walk away without any expression. 
 
I turn on the tap as cold water started rushing out. I splashed the water on my face as it started mixing in with my tears. Even though I may seem tough on the outside. The wounds that have indented my heart still are fresh. And no matter what I do, I'm still that small girl with a fragile heart. But no one understands that.  
 
---
 
The lunch bell rung as I watched everyone leave for the cafeteria with someone who makes them smile, and as usual I'm the last one to leave, exiting with only myself. No one dares to try and befriend me in fear that I really am that cold, y person that everyone claims I am.
 
However I like it like that. Although at times I feel alone, I'm just not ready to learn to trust someone. I'm still afraid. Afraid of being hurt again. I don't want to be seen as a heartless monster. But a part of me doesn't want to be by myself in this life filled with misery.
 
The sounds of my footsteps echo through the deserted hallway. I take
slow steady steps to the end of the hall and reach the two glossy oak doors. I push them open and walk into my safe haven. I take in the calm surroundings and feel at ease. 
 
I check the wide space around me for people. Of course it's just me, everyone else spends their lunch in the garden or cafeteria talking about their plans for the weekend. I start to climb the small flight of stairs that leads to the large vacant stage. The bright lights are focused on the grand white piano in the middle of the stage. Making the piano shine and light up the dimly lit room. I look out into the seats where the audience is supposed to be, and imagine hundreds of people anticipating my performance. All of them cheering my name.
 
I run my fingers along the polished keys of the piano as I take a seat and let my fingers take over as I start playing a tune. As soon as the first note is played all my thoughts vanish.
 
"I’m lonely, come with me
So I won’t be lonely anymore
Come here, stand up here, I’m already a hologram
These hot tears, the earnest wind
They’re getting deeper – I want you
Still I am, listen to me, come with me"
 
 
 
I closed my eyes in hope that someone will come and help me out of this lonely world. 
 
"Still I am~"
 
I let the last note of the song ring through the auditorium. Suddenly I hear claps echo from behind the unoccupied seats taking me by surprise. Was someone watching me this whole time? I searched around the room and to my disappointment found no one. Maybe I'm just imagining things. With my head hung low I slowly left the music room and proceeded to the world outside of this peaceful one. 
 
Dongwoo's POV
 
"Hyung, I still can't believe you got yelled at by the teacher because she thought you were sleeping in class!" I chuckled while glancing at the embarrassed leader. 
 
" YAH! It isn't my fault I have small eyes." Sunggyu shouted.
 
" Face it they're barely visible!" Sungyeol retorted. They both kept bickering raising their voice by the second, earning multiple stares. These boys gain attention wherever they set foot. 
 
We were walking past the auditorium when I heard faint singing. It sounded as though an angel just came from the heavens. Cheesy right? But it's true, she had a voice of angel.
 
"These hot tears, the earnest wind~" 
 
I stopped in my tracks and stared at the door. Hoping that magically it would amplify her voice.
 
"Hyung~ Hurry up I'm hungry~" Sungjong whined. Man that kid is so annoying.
 
"You guys go ahead I'll meet you in the cafeteria." I said and turned my full attention back to the door separating me from the source of the heavenly sound. I place my hand on the cold handle and slightly pushed the grand door open.
 
And thats when I saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And must I say I have seen quite a few gorgeous women in my time.
 
"Still I am~"
 
She sang the last high note perfectly, causing me to accidentally start applauding her. Which was a really stupid thing to do. Since she was now scanning the room looking for the source of the noise. 
 
I quickly hid myself before she could discover my presence. She stood up and glanced around the room in confusion. The look in her eyes showed nothing but sorrow, and it pained me to see such a perfect girl look depressed. She heaved a sigh and slumped her shoulders before making a slow exit out of the auditorium. 
 
I came out of my hiding place and watched her back walking away from me. This girl seems interesting. Most girls can't wait for lunch time so they can gossip over the newest couple on campus. But she looked happy to just sit there and play the piano all day. She seemed like an easy going girl but why wouldn't anyone want to be around her?
 
Just who are you? 
 
---
 
A/N 
 
hello... First chapter posted! I apologise if the first chapter is boring but it will become more interesting in the future. Thankyou please comment and subscribe ^^ 
( I do not own the videos nor the songs that I may post in the future )