Touring

Cinderella Life

   "So, where do you want to go?" I asked as we stepped out of the hotel.

   "I want to buy some new clothes!" Kim something kind of screamed.

   "Me too!" I laughed with him.

   "I need sneackers!" Jong Up raised his hand, excited.

   "Okay, clothes then sneackers." I nodded, smiling at him.

   "I need a new cap." The scary guy timidly said.

   "We will get that too, then." 

   "Skateboard, skateboard!" Zelo shook my whole body, but I just ignored him.

   "The two of you, is there something you want to buy or do?" I turned to Dae Hyun and the other vocal.

   "Not really." 

   "Are you sure,..." I frowned at him, trying to remember his name.

   "Young Jae." I was glad he understood my face.

   "Right. Are you sure there is nothing you want to do or to see, Young Jae ssi?"

   "I guess... Besides, today is our last day here, we won't have enough time to do everything, anyway." He shrugged.

   "Okay then. If we have time to spare at the end of the day, I will ask you again." He smiled, nodding. Then I turned to Dae Hyun. "What about you, oppa? Is there something you want?"

   "You." He pulled me closer to him, but I immediately stepped back.

   "I will take that as a no. Let's go." I started walking, not wanting to look at the others' face because of embarrassment. They all walked behind me while silently chuckling.

   Before starting our shopping spree, we stopped to have lunch. It was already past 1 p.m., after all. I used to think that Dae Hyun ate too much, but after watching them all eating, I concluded he was not the only one. I didn't have to pay for my lunch, because they said it was the payment for the tour. It wasn't that expensive and they were in six, so I let them pay, but if I was to charge them, they would have to take me out to eat 10 more times.

   "So, to what kind of store do you want to go, Kim..."

   "Him Chan." I laughed.

   "Sorry, but for this past year I've known you as Kim something." I shrugged, flashing him an awkward smile.

   "I'd rather have you calling me oppa." He tilted his head, chuckling.

   "Kim something oppa, to what kind of store do you want to go?" I cutely smiled and he raised a brow. "Just kidding... oppa." I frowned a little, as it sounded weird to me to be calling someone, besides Dae Hyun and Il Hoon, oppa.

   "Look at me." I furrowed my brows, confused. He chuckled. "This is my style, I will let you choose the store."

   "Aaaaaah. Okay." I thought for a while and started walking again.

   At the store, while the boys were looking around the male section, I went upstairs to find clothes for myself.

   I found a beautiful purple coat, but it was way too expensive. I'm okay with expensive stuff, but a coat for 700 dollars is just too much. I walked around the floor, but I always came back and took another look at the coat. It was calling me.

    I convinced myself I couldn't afford that and ended up buying a pair of shorts to make me feel slightly better about the whole situation. Then I went back downstairs to meet the boys. 

   As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I stopped and just looked. The six of them were surrounded by girls, but there was some space between B.A.P and the fans. I guess the girls just wanted to see them, letting them freely do whatever they wanted to. I didn't want to disturb them, so I sat on a couch near the cashier and waited.

   After about 20 minutes, they headed to the cashier, bowing to the fans and giving autographs on the way.

   "Did you find something you like?" I asked Him Chan as he passed by me.

   "Even more than something, I will run out of money right here right now." He placed a huge pile of clothing on the cashier counter and I giggled.

   They all bought something. They all had one bag each, except for Zelo who had two and Him Chan who had six.

   We headed to a sneackers store and I sat on a bench and started playing with my cellphone. I didn't need new sneackers and if I looked around I would be tempted to buy something, so I had to get distracted by something else.

   Surprisingly, they were really fast. In ten minutes we were already leaving.

   We immediately left to the cap store and they went crazy. Why? I have no idea. Though I was really interested myself.

   In 15 minutes I found myself a Yankees and a  ¥€$ cap and payed for them. Those boys, on the other hand, were still trying on every single cap in the store. I couldn't help laughing at them. They were just like kids in a toy store or in a candy store.

   40 minutes passed by and they still had only tried on half of the caps. "I should have taken them to a smaller store." I mumbled to myself and sighed.

   I walked out of the store and sat on a bench right in front of it. Dae Hyun came out right after. "Won't you buy me anything?" He put his arm around my shoulder and smirked, looking at me.

   "What happened to 'I won't let you spend a penny'?" I removed his arm from me and raised a brow.

   He chuckled. "I thought you would have already forgotten that."

   "I never forget this kind of thing, honey." I  flicked his forehead.

   "This is what I do, not you." He flicked my forehead back.

   I pouted, rubbing the sore spot. "Won't you buy a cap?"

   "I bought it already." He raised a bag he was holding and I hadn't noticed.

   "Hm." I looked back to the inside of the store and they were still walking around.

   "You know," Dae Hyun started speaking and I looked at him. "I talked to my manager, I can stay at your place tonight."

   "Who said I want you there?" I jockingly made a face.

   "Even if you don't, I will be there, anyway." He smirked and turned back to the front. I did the same and allowed my lips to form a tiny smile.

   At around 4:30 p.m. we were done and still had plenty of time to do whatever we wanted to. I turned to Young Jae. "Young Jae ssi, is there something you want to do now?"

   He thought for a while. "Is there a beach nearby?"

   "Japan is an island. You can walk any direction and you will eventually find a beach. But my car can only fit five people..."

   "That's not really a problem." The scary guy smiled.

   We ended up riding B.A.P's van and reached the beach at around 5:40 p.m. Their manager went with us and kept staring at me the whole time, as if I could tie them up and run away at any moment. The boys were being kids running around and splashing water on each other while I was sitting on the sand too busy trying not to look at the manager.

   Out of nowhere, I was picked up and was being carried towards the sea. I looked up and Dae Hyun had a playful smirk on his face. Before I could do anything, he dived into the water with me.

   "Yah, Jung Dae Hyun!" I wiped away the water from my face and glared at him. I noticed he was ready to splash water on me, so I covered my face with my hands. But the water never came. Instead I felt the water around me moving and soon he took my hands away from my face and kissed me.

   "Jung Dae Hyun, this is a public place!" Him Chan screamed. I lightly pushed Dae Hyun away and looked at Him Chan, giggling,

   "If no one looks, it will be private, hyung!" Dae Hyun screamed back and I laughed, 

   I pulled Dae Hyun back to the beach and we sat on the sand. The sun was setting right in front of us, providing us with the last bits of heat it had left. But still, the chilly wind blew and I shivered.

   "Cold?" Dae Hyun put his arm around me and pulled me closer, rubbing my arm.

   "Kind of." I layed my head on his shoulder. "Your manager doesn't like me."

   "That was random." He laughed. "I bet you just misunderstood him. He is a nice guy. He wouldn't dislike you for no reason."

   "He keeps staring at me. That's creepy."

   "He doesn't know you, that's all. He just wants to figure out what kind of girl got Jung Dae Hyun's heart."

   "A super awesome girl." He chuckled.

   "A super tiny girl, I would say." He looked at me.

   "Shut up." I hit him lightly and laughed afterwards.

   "I love you." He took my hand and kissed it.

   "That was even more random, oppa." I smiled, looking at him.

   "Whatever." He kissed me. Let's call it... our first real kiss.

   "Go get a room you two." Zelo pushed Dae Hyun who ended up layed on the sand.

   "er." Dae Hyun glared at Zelo, who walked away laughing.

   I lied next to Dae Hyun and rested my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and we stayed like that for a few minutes. As the sun disappeared, I looked around and all the boys were sitting next to each other watching the sunset.

   "Guys, it's getting late, let's go back." The manager screamed from the van. We all stood up and left.

   On the way, I kept my head against the window and watched the moon follow us around. I looked at the stars and thought about my parents. As I talked to the stars, I started feeling sleepy. I yawned and my eyes were unconsciously closing. Dae Hyun noticed and gently pulled my head to his shoulder. I threatened to wake up and he shushed me. Then I fell asleep.

 

   "Rika." Dae Hyun shook me. Judging by his voice, he had just woken up as well. We were right in front of my house.

   I hopped out of the car and stretched a little. We said goodbye to everyone and went inside the house.

   I dropped myself on the sofa right away. Dae Hyun chuckled next to me. "Rika, wake up. We've got a long night ahead of us."

   "You enjoy your long night, I will have long dreams." I said not opening my eyes.

   "At least go take a shower then. I will wait for you." He made me sit.

   "There are four bathrooms here. There's no need to wait for me." I stood up and headed to my room.

   He hugged me from behind. "What if I want to go with you?"

   I turned to him. "Too bad." I pecked his lips and left to the shower.

 

   When I left the bathroom, Dae Hyun was sitting on my bed with a bag next to him. "Zelo told me to give you this." The bag was from the clothes store we went to earlier.

   I tilted my head and walked to the bed. I opened the bag and my jaw dropped. There was the purple coat I wanted so badly. "Guess I will have to give him that skateboard, after all." I mumbled to myself and laughed slightly.

   "What?" Dae Hyun got closer to me, trying to hear what I said.

   "This is the kind of thing you should give me, oppa!" I showed him the coat and went to the living room to get my cellphone.

   So you stalked me earlier, huh? But where did you get 700 dollars? And if you had all this money, why didn't you buy yourself the skateboard you wanted?

   I get enough money being from B.A.P. ㅋㅋㅋ And I didn't stalk you. I just happened to go upstairs a couple of times and you were looking at that same coat. I could buy any skateboard I wanted, but I got so used to have you buying me skateboards that if I bought one myself it wouldn't be the same.

   Hmm. Your flight is after lunch, right? Come to my house at 8 a.m. I will take you to a skateboard store. But you better keep treating me nicely, bestie. ㅋㅋㅋ

   At least until you swipe your credit card, baby. Just kidding, bestie. ㅎㅎㅎ