Back Together

Cinderella Life

   Dae Hyun cleared his throat. Ryosuke shook his hand, making me let go of it.

   "I thought we could go out and grab something to eat, but I guess you're busy. See you later, Rika." He said coldly, not looking at me.

   "Hang on, oppa." I held his arm as he was about to leave. "We were just going to the cemetery."

   "Holding hands?" He crossed his arms. That seemed somewhat cute to me, but anyway.

   "Oh, come on. I used to hold Zelo's hand all the time and you never complained."

   "Because I know he would never lay a finger on you."

   "Oppa, please. We just made up, can we not fight again? I can promise you that this guy is only a friend now."

   He looked around, thinking, and sighed. "Fine, then. I will trust you this time." He turned around to leave.

   "Where are you going?" 

   "To the hotel. You can go to the cemetery."

   "You and Zelo can stay here if you want."

   "I don't think our manager would allow us to." He laughed slightly.

   "Right... Let's go out later, then. I will call you when I'm back."

   "Yeah, sure." He nodded, smiling and left.

   

   Ryosuke and I went to the cemetery, "talked" to my mom and left. We walked to my house and, before sending me in, he stopped me.

   "I won't be able to do this from now on, so..." He pecked my forehead. "Get his trust back, Rika. If you ever need me, just give me a call and I will take the first flight to Korea." He ruffled my hair.

   "Thanks." With a smile, I waved and went inside my house.

 

   I tried to call Dae Hyun, but his number was not the same, so I called Zelo instead.

   "Wow, you are calling me?"

   "Yeah yeah, can you please tell your stupid hyung that he should tell me his new number if he wants me to call him?"

   "Hyung, Rika said you are a stupid hyung who should have told her your new number if you wanted her to call you." He screamed, putting the phone away.

   "You didn't have to say it now, ."

   "He said you're too mean to him and told you to come to our hotel."

   "Why? We were supposed to go out."

   "Just come, Rika."

   I sighed. "Fine."

   He told me in which hotel they were staying and I took a taxi to go there.

   As I went in, something came to my mind. "He didn't tell me the room number." I mumbled to myself.

   I called Zelo again. "Idiot, you didn't tell me the room number."

   "You are the idiot for not asking."

   "Shut up."

   "I'm in room 284, don't get lost."

   I took the elevator and walked the hallway. I knocked on room 284's door and a guy opened it.

   "Erm, hi." I awkwardly greeted.

   "Oh, Rika! Do you remember me?"

   "I kind of do, but I don't really know your name..." Even though I watched some shows B.A.P was on, I never payed attention to the other members, I only listened to Dae Hyun and Zelo.

   "Jong Up. Moon Jong Up." He smiled cutely.

   "Aaaah, right! How are you, Jong Up?"

   "I'm okay, but being in Japan is difficult."

   "What do you mean?"

   "We can't go around freely because we can't speak Japanese and our English ." I laughed slightly.

   "If you want, I can show you around." I smiled and his expression brightened.

   "Really!? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He hugged me and I got kind of shocked, as Korean people usually are not that fond of skinship with strangers.

   "Dae Hyun hyung is in the room to the right." Zelo appeared behind Jong Up.

   "You are just kicking me out like this?"

   "You are here to see him, right? Then go."

   I pouted. "Meanie." Then I turned to Jong Up and smiled again. "See you later!" I waved and left to the other room.

   I knocked on room 283's door and that other vocal opened the door. I was about to greet him, but a half Dae Hyun walked out of the bathroom at that exact moment and I covered my eyes with a little scream that escaped my lips. The both of them laughed and I turned around.

   "Can you put on a shirt, Dae Hyun? Thank you." I said, still not looking.

   He chuckled. "As if you had never seen me like this. I'm not , okay? So just stop it, I'm feeling awkward already."

   "You should. I'm totally uncomfortable here, so just wear something, will you?"

   "Fine." I heard the sound of the drawer opening and closing and waited a few seconds. "You can look now."

   I turned around. "Pajamas?" I frowned.

   "I put on the first thing I saw, okay? Don't complain." He made a face and then started laughing. That was just too cute, so I couldn't help giggling. "Young Jae ah, can you see if Him Chan hyung and Yong Guk hyung are ready to go out? She will show us around." He winked at me.

   "Who said I will?" I stared at Dae Hyun with an annoyed expression.

   "I did." He raised a brow, smirking.

   I rolled my eyes. "Guess I don't have a choice, huh?"

   "No, sweetie." He shook his head.

   He looked at Young Jae and he headed to the door. As he left, Dae Hyun walked to me and gave me a kiss. I got startled, but only for a second. 

   "I missed you." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

   "And yet you would just leave me again." I pouted.

   "You were with your new boyfriend, what else could I do?"

   "Anything, except for what you did. You would just leave me without asking anything, idiot." 

   "Sorry." I laughed slightly.

   "But just so you know, he had broken up with me before the fansign. He was the one who took me there to meet you. I didn't know anything."

   "Hmmm." He nodded. "I guess I kind of like that guy." I lightly slapped his arm and we both laughed.

   At this moment, Young Jae appeared at the door. "They are ready, hyung."

   "Turn around." Dae Hyun looked at me.

   "What?" I tilted my head.

   "I have to change. Or you want me to go out in my pajamas?"

   "I wouldn't mind." I shrugged jokingly. He chuckled and turned me around.

   "Done. Let's go." He took my hand and led me out of the room. 

   "Hey there." The scary guy greeted from behind.

   I turned around. "Oh, hi." I smiled.

   "Enjoy it while you can, Dae Hyunnie. You won't be able to walk around holding her hand. Your fangirls will try to get her head." Kim something warned, looking at our hands.

   I immediately let go of Dae Hyun's hand. "What's wrong?" He asked.

   "I like my head stuck to my neck." The four of them laughed, while I was straight-faced. I meant it, I really like my head in its place.

   Young Jae knocked on the other room's door and Jong Up and Zelo came out.

   "You're really showing us around?" Jong Up ran to me with his bright expression.

   "Too close, dude." Dae Hyun pushed him back.

   "Stop it." I slapped his hand away and looked back at Jong Up. "Sure, why not? You don't have much time left here anyway, right?" He nodded happily.

   "Rika, my skateboard is all scratched." Zelo came to me.

   "Don't even think about it."

   "But-"

   "You kicked me out, I don't want to know about you."

   "Oh come on, I knew you were here to see Dae Hyun hyung."

   "I wanted to see you too, ."

   "But-"

   "Shut up."

   "But-"

   "Shut up."

   "Rika-"

   "The last skateboard I gave you cost 750 dollars, Zelo. I won't give you a new one for the next 20 years."

   "But I use it everyday!"

   "So what? If you want it so desperately ask your fans to give you one."

   "They would give me a 10 dollar one."

   "Then treat me better, bestie." I flashed him an eye smile and walked by him to the elevator.

   "Too bad, Zelo." Dae Hyun tapped Zelo's shoulder and followed me, so did the others.