Sweet

Cinderella Life

   I didn't know how to thank Dae Hyun for being so sweet, so I just kept smiling. Not that fake smile most people have on their faces all the time, but a genuine one. Probably the most genuine smile I've ever had on my face. 

   He kept on dropping foam on me until the can was empty. "Now comes the bad part. Cleaning." Dae Hyun sighed and then laughed a little, looking at me.

   "Be happy that there's no carpet on the floor." We laughed a little more and cleaned everything really fast.

   We sat on the bed and did nothing for a couple minutes, but then I remembered my "plan". In fact, my gift. I walked to the wardrobe and got my backpack.

   "Just a second, oppa." I got the ribbon that was previously covering my eyes and tied it around his head.

   "Can't you be a little more creative ? Do you really have to copy me ?" Dae Hyun mocked.

   "Just shut up, I won't take as long as you did." I took the bag Il Hoon had given to me at the airport from my backpack.

   I removed the ribbon from his eyes and sat next to him. "Merry Christmas, oppa." I handed him the bag. Fortunately, it was still perfect, not crumpled and messed up as I expected it to be.

   "What is this ?" He asked, laughing.

   "You should remember. You will remember. Just open it." 

   He opened the package and I kept on looking at him, waiting to see his reaction. His look, that was previously slighty nervous, softened. He looked at me. "Did you really have to ?"

   "I'm sorry for losing your hoodie. I know you said it would never be the same even if I gave you another one, but I really had the need to. It's exactly like the other one, so just pretend it's the same. I was planning to give it to you at the airplane, but then everything happened and I forgot. I thought now was the perfect time to give it to you, so just imagine. BUM ! Lamp exploded." I turned off the lights and moved myself as if dodging the shards. Dae Hyun played along, hugging and "covering" me, just like that day.

   We laughed a little and he kissed my forehead. "You really didn't have to, but thank you."

   "You will be a big star one day, oppa. I need you to remember me one way or another." I made a face and he laughed.

   "If that's the reason why you are giving me this, you can keep it." He pushed the hoodie in my direction and I got dumbfounded. 

   "What ?" I had a puzzled expression on my face and he chuckled a little.

   "I won't go anywhere without you." I blushed.

   "Don't say that or I will believe it. You will have to go. Tours, award ceremonies, events. You will be busy all the time and..." He kissed me.

   "Can you please shut up ? I'm trying to be romantic here." I chuckled. "I will take you everywhere with me."

   "Idiot." Wait. Was I... Crying ? Like, seriously ?

   "Oh, come on, what did I do now ?" He sounded more annoyed than worried this time.

   "Nothing. I'm just.. I don't know.. Maybe too happy ? Stop eluding me, Jung Dae Hyun. The higher the expectations, the bigger the fall."

   "If you ever fall, I'll be there to catch you." He wiped my tears away.

   "Don't say that. I don't want to believe it. I will end up getting a lot more hurt if anything happens. Damn, I look so weak right now." I looked away, but Dae Hyun turned my face back to him.

   "I want you to believe it." He kissed my forehead. "I really mean it." He kissed my nose. "And you can look as weak as you want. I can be strong for you." He looked deep into my eyes and kissed my lips.

   I did nothing. I was just wondering, do I want or not to believe his words ?

~~~~~~~~~~

   Seriously, guys ? No help ? ;-; I'm not kidding, I'm really running out of ideas ;-; Anyway, I'll figure something out, but if you want to give me some help, I will really appreciate it :3 And I'm sorry about the short chapter, but I wanted to update soon, as I haven't updated for more than 10 days already..