Intruder

Cinderella Life

   I woke up in a Saturday morning with someone next to me. What the hell ? I was about to scream, but that person covered my mouth.

   "It's me, please don't scream, I don't want to get deaf." He slowly removed his hand from my mouth.

   "What are you doing here ?" I was and wasn't shocked at the same time, I don't know how to explain.

   "It was my dad's idea. I only arrived a few minutes ago, so don't freak out."

   "I'm not freaking out."

   "Right. But just so you know that I'm not lying next to you for that long."

   "Whatever." I got up and headed to the bathroom.

   "Yah, not even a good morning from you ?" He sat on the bed.

   "Good morning, darling." I sweetly said and giggled.

   "Good morning to you too, wifey."

   Don't misunderstand. We are not married. Yet. Maybe we are taking this whole thing a little too well. At least I'm getting married to someone I love. It might not be that kind of love, but it's still love.

   I took a shower and went downstairs. I was welcomed by a delicious smell.

   "What are you doing ?" I asked smiling.

   "Breakfast. You are hungry, right ? You're always hungry." He took off the apron he was wearing.

   "You make me look like a glutton if you say it like that." I pouted and sat, waiting to be served.

   "I'm sorry, but you are a glutton." He chuckled.

   "You're not any different." I shot back.

   "See ? We are meant to be." He smirked and placed waffles in front of me.

   "Waffles ? I ate them yesterday."

   "Mine are better." He proudly said.

   "I ate Zelo's mom's waffles."

   "Oh. I hope mine are better then." I laughed.

   "It's different, don't worry. Yesterday I ate waffles with chocolate syrup. Yours are sure better." I took the first bite.

   "Glutton."

   "You have to agree with me that nutella and strawberries are a lot better than chocolate syrup." 

   "No. That's because you love nutella and strawberries, so anything with it would be perfect for you."

   "Maybe. But anyways, this is delicious, Jung Dae Hyun !"

   "Why Jung Dae Hyun ?" He frowned.

   "That's your name, idiot."

   "Oh, really ? Thanks for reminding me." He rolled his eyes.

   "This is delicious, oppa !" I said in the exact same tone as the first time. "Better ?" He laughed.

   "Much better." He ruffled my hair. "Now let me try a piece of these delicious waffles." He opened his mouth.

   "No." I took another bite. He frowned.

   "Evil." He pouted.

   "This is mine, go get yours. By the way, I ate strawberries with chocolate at Zelo's house."

   "This is not any kind of chocolate, this is nutella."

   "Oh, and before that he got me ice cream with strawberries and bananas." I kept on eating, while staring at the ceiling and remembering what I did yesterday.

   "Can you stop talking about Zelo ? I'm the one who's here right now." He tapped his chest with his hands.

   "Are you jealous, Jung Dae Hyun ?" I smirked and poked his cheek.

   "Can you stop calling me Jung Dae Hyun ?" He tried to change topics.

   "Fine. I'll call you idiot then." I stuck my tongue out. "No, wait. This is what I call Zelo."

   "Zelo again ?" He raised his eyebrow.

   "He is ma baby though." I ignored him and kept on thinking, while tapping my chin.

   "Are you really going to only talk about him ?" He pulled my arm.

   "Why ? Are you that jealous ?" I smirked and he let go of my arm.

   "Kim Rika, I hope my breakfast is ready !" Dae Hyun didn't have time to answer. Hee Yeon had woken up.

   "Does she know you're here ?" I turned to Dae Hyun.

   "Nope." He calmly said.

   "Then go away. Hurry !" I pulled him up and tried to push him to the front door.

   "Why ? It's me, remember ?" He chuckled.

   "Oh, right. The almighty guy. Did you make breakfast for her, at least ?"

   "Of course, sis." He pushed my forehead with his index finger.

   "We are getting married, stop calling me sis."

   "As you wish, sweetie."

   "Ok, that's weird." I frowned.

   "Don't complain, I like it."

   "Fine." I rolled my eyes.

   Hee Yeon came downstairs in her usual bad mood. I was finishing off my waffles when I heard her high pitched scream.

   "Oh, Dae Hyun, what a pleasant surprise !"

   Hypocrite b*tch.

   "Hey there !" If I talked to her informally like he does I would probably have my fingers cut off one by one by a nail clipper.

   "How are you doing ? What about your dad ?" She brightly asked.

   "We are fine, I guess." It was awkward. And let me be honest here, he looked way too cute.

   "That's nice to know. But let me ask you, what brought you here ?"

   "As you know, Rika and I are getting married, so I came to pick her up for a date, if you don't mind."

   "Oh, of course not, go ahead !" She motioned to the door with that fake smile of hers on her face.

   Dae Hyun bowed and pulled me out in a rush. I couldn't believe she agreed so fast.

   "You know what ? Why don't you come visit me everyday ?"

   "Don't use me."

   "Sorry. But just a question. If she didn't know you were there, how did you go in ?"

   "Through the window." I stopped.

   "What ?" I turned his body to face me.

   "Don't look at me like that. It's not like I'm a ert or anything, you know ? My dad brought a staircase with us this morning and forced me to go inside your bedroom and don't wake you up." I sighed.

   "That's creepy. I'm sorry, but he's insane. You both are.""

   "I won't disagree. But I heard you took the dishes for a shower and did all that damage to your hand because of a harmless creature. Can you really judge us ?" I opened my mouth to complain, but he was right

   "We are soooo meant to be, honey." I smirked and held his hand with both of mine.