Cover Girl

Choosing Love {PLEASE READ CHAPTER 42}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3AOux7sQng

- Big Time Rush

 

You’re so pretty that it hurts.

It’s what’s underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You’re the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

 

 

Ji Hyo’s POV

“Miss Min, it’s time to get up,” my butler Chi Woo announced brightly as he walked into my large bedroom.

Groaning a bit, I obediently sat up straight on my bed and thanked him for the wake-up call. It pretty much was a morning routine.

“Miss Min,” Chi Woo stated.

“I told you so many times, Chi Woo, just call me Ji Hyo, not Miss Min. It makes me sound older than I actually am,” I interrupted him with a playful smile playing on my lips.

Chi Woo let out a low chuckle and continued, “Mr. and Mrs. Min’s flight from Europe is, once again, delayed. They have informed me to tell you that they will be back in a few days’ time.”

I sighed in disappointment. I honestly thought they would come home on time for once. But it never happens. Every time my parents go to Europe to check on my father’s company there, they never once came back on time.

Chi Woo gave me a look of sympathy and urged me to get ready for breakfast. I nodded obediently with a small pout on my face and motioned for Chi Woo to leave my room. I quickly brushed my teeth, put on the dress one of the maids have laid out for me and made my way down to the dining table.

I greeted each and every maid I passed by with a bright smile on my way to the dining table, trying my best not to let my sadness about my parents’ tardiness show. I sat at the very end of the long dining table made of oak wood and silently ate my perfectly prepared breakfast by myself.

Being the only ‘child’ in the entire mansion, my father had given strict orders to each and every worker there to keep a careful eye on me. I, quite frankly, found this really stupid. I wasn’t rebellious or anything like that. It just was that I was a fifteen-year-old girl who had never left the mansion without the company of my butler and security guards.

“Miss Min — er, Ji Hyo — your tutor is here,” Chi Woo informed me, derailing my train of thoughts.

As the daughter of the owners of the largest and most successful company in Europe, I was pretty well0known in Korea. That was why my parents had to hire a private tutor to keep me away from the public’s eyes.

“Ji Hyo? Hellooooo? Anyone there?” my tutor asked, snapping her fingers right at my face.

“Huh? Oh, sorry,” I quickly regained my composure and apologized to her.

“What’s wrong? You seem rather down today,” my tutor said in English.

Because I will be taking over my father’s company in Europe when I turn twenty-one, my father had found it pointless for me to learn how to speak and write Korean, therefore hiring a tutor to teach me all the subjects only in English. A Korean girl not being able to utter a single word from the Korean language. Funny, huh?

“Oh. . . . It – It’s nothing. It’s just my parents’ flight delayed, again,” I pouted, emphasizing on the word ‘again’.

Fear and an alarmed look flashed in my tutor’s eyes. She nervously tied to change the subject to my current math problem. It was a bit strange but I just chose to shrug it off and let the lesson continue.

 

“Miss Min, I am instructed by your parents to take you out on a shopping trip,” Chi Woo announced later.

“Why a shopping trip?” I asked, shooting him a puzzled look. But Chi Woo just kept his poker face on and shrugged.

Weird.

The shopping trip was just like every other shopping trip. Private mall, limousine, security guards and Chi Woo as my chaperone. The only difference was instead of forcing me to buy pretty and prissy dresses, everyone kept on insisting on me buying some casual attire for a change.

When we arrived back at the mansion, I saw dozens of mover trucks surrounding it and at least twenty men were putting all my family’s belongings into their trucks. “Chi Woo . . . what’s . . . going on?” I asked hesitantly.

“I’m sorry, Ji Hyo. I knew about this. I’m sorry for not tell you,” he apologized, the tears in his eyes were sad.

“What? Tell me what?” I burst out, my heart beat increased gradually out of nervousness.

Chi Woo handed a cell phone to me with my mom on the other end of the line. “Mom? What’s going on?” I asked. Frightened tears were in my eyes.

“Ji Hyo, you’re engaged.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeey, how is it so far? Do give feedbacks so I can report back to my friend :D hehe~

I know it's a little short but I hope the first chapter is interesting (: don't worry, B.A.P moments will start in the next chapter (: