Chapter 9 - Liking Aera Secretly.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wm00t2OMXg  [316 - Spring will come again as always.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


The past few weeks have been a drag, but you're pulling through it. HyunWoo oppa was busy today, so you couldn't meet him but he said to see him tomorrow. And besides, tomorrow is weekend!

"Yah midget! Make me ramyeon." Chanyeol being the lazy person he is, he ordered you around. 

You made faces and stomp your way to the kitchen, you boiled the water and poured the hot water into 2 cups of ramyeon. One for you and  one for the monster. You bring it to the living room, Chanyeol was laying across the couch. 

"Wah, you're so kind, you brought me two cups of them." He smiled and snatched them away from you. You pout and your stomach was making noises already "But I'm hungry too~" You mumble and walk away from him, head back to your room with empty stomach. '*sigh* Life .'

"RaeRa, you must not cry over food. You can make a new ramyeon later. Stop being a big baby." You told yourself to have some spine.

Lay noticed that your eyes were red, but there were no sign of tears. 'Aish, that indecent jerk.' He sigh 'She must be hungry, too bad Mrs. Han isn't in. Tomorrow is weekend.' He look over his carrot 'Would she eat my carrot?' Lay move around the cage making himself noticeable for you.

And of course you saw that Yixing's moving rapidly inside his cage, you went over and ask "Yixing-ah, what's wrong?" Then Lay pushed the untouched carrot towards you and he backs away. 

"Aww~ That's for me?" You point at yourself, Lay would nod if he can but he just push the carrots more closer to you telling you that it a yes. You don't like carrots, but you took it anyway. You washed it and chew it in one go. "Blergh, that's so disgusting." You murmur, you quickly took a packet of mint chewing gum from your backpack and chew it.

You smile towards Yixing "Thank you xing-ah." 'I hope that's okay~' He heaved a sigh again. 

After hours of sitting in front of the computer, waiting for any new pictures of Lay but unfortunately nothing came. 'I wonder what happened to Lay oppa?' 

----------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter