Chapter 19 - Accompanying You to School.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMZs7euqjUc  [4Minute Heo Gayoon - Shameless Lie.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


It's back to normal days, school is a hell and you didn't want to go. But Yixing had convince you to go.

"Yixing! I don't want to go to school! That place is like a death traps for me~" You whine.

Yixing chew his carrots furiously "Are you going to let them know that you're a coward? When you step on the school ground, keep your heads high."

You were pacing back and forth, looking like a mad woman "Even if I keep my head up high, they will beat me up in the end! Are you ready to see me at the funeral?!" Your imagination were too imaginative that Yixing couldn't say anything else.

"Just go already! Or else I won't tell you who I really am!" Yixing tried making a deal.

You spun around to face him "REALLY!?" You beam and he chuckles "Only if you go!" 

"Arasso, arasso! I'll go! You promise you'll tell me who you really are?!" Yixing sigh "Yes! Now go!"

With that you left your room and head to the kitchen.

"Good mornin-" Your eyes widened, because Chanyeol and Suho had kissed your cheeks. "Why are you giving me popo? I'm not 5!" You scowl.

The Exo-K and Mrs. Han laugh at you "Good morning Aera!" then Han eommonie came to you and hug you "Aera! I'm really sorry that I forgot your 19th birthday!" 

You smile "It's fine, it's the first time you forgot about it so pass!" you hug her back.

The boys gape and close them back again because they knew they were at fault. "Did the boys greet you happy birthday already?" She ask.

"Well, they greeted me yesterday. And then I pretended to be mad and out of the blue they made me a surprise party." You beamed happily.

You glance at your watch and it reads 6:45 AM "Oh! I'm going to be late! Bye everyone!" You waved goodbye.

"Wait! Aera! You didn't even e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter