Chapter 22 - Trauma.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZr7vf3ZZg  [Super Junior - Only U.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________



After you were sent to the hospital, the doctor and nurses had briefly check you. The doctor had told the Exo-K boys and Mrs. Han that you might be in trauma after you wake up.

The doctor advice them to be patience on what's coming, because this event's trauma have a lot of bad side effects. One is that you probably might get a lot of nightmares, two is that you don't like to be touch or skin ships anymore, and third is that you'll want to be alone all the time.

While they wait for you to wake up, they had drank some coffees. Outside your room, Chanyeol and the Exo-K boys were blaming themselves non stop, they were having the 'what if?' and 'if' moments, like 'What if they stop for ice-creams, then all this wouldn't happened?' or 'If they all had went straight to the school with wasting time.' or 'If they all listens to Kai's confession about his bad feeling.'

They were all devastated and so furious when they saw you laying on the ground, your upper body have already been exposed. If it weren't for the cops, they would have killed the fat guy and the other two guys, even with their sister the Exo-K would kill them for you.

Chanyeol slid down on the hospital floor 'RaeRa was right this morning! She could've get hurt. And she is hurt right now, all because of me!' Chanyeol was blaming himself more than the others 'RaeRa-ah, oppa mianhae. Mianhaeyo, oppa couldn't get there on time.' Then tears starts rolling down his face.

Moments later, Mrs. Han slides the room door open and told the boys that you're starting to regain consciousness. The boys eyes round in alarm and head inside quickly.

Your body was tossing side to side on the hospital bed, feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly you jolt up from your laying position and look around in panic mode. You grip the metal bar each side on the bed so hard, that your knuckles turn white and pale, your vein was slowly starting to appear.

Mrs. Han slightly touch your hand and instantly you pulled your hand back. Your mind were still stuck at the incident, so your head is pretty blurry. You couldn't tell the difference between your family and them.

The boys and Mrs. Han stare at you, in shock and sad. Then you started screaming in high pitch all of sudden "ARHHH!!!" ... "DON'T TOUCH MEE!!!" and "OPPAAAA!!! CHANYEOLL OPPAAA! HELP MEEE PLEASE!!!" and you randomly called out every name that's pop in your head "BAEKHYUN OPPAAAA!!!" The doctor and nurses barge in.

You started crying, the female nurses held you down, trying not to make you move as the doctor was about to inject some medicine to ease you. Mrs. Han and the boys stood behind the doctor and the nurses, watch everything in complete horror of what just happened.

The nurses loosen their grip from you, and you sank back on the bed looking pale and not healthy. The doctor sigh in sorry towards your close one.

"You must let her rest now." The doctor said as the nurses walk out th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter