Chapter 21 - RaeRa's in trouble.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD8OhjUx7c0  [B.A.P YongGuk & Daehyun - I remember.] (it gives better effect at the fighting scene, i think.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


[Continuation.]


And when you got to the back of the school, you saw a figure of three guys. One of them are fat and the other two are little bit well build body.

"This is Chanyeol's little sister that you're talking about?" The fat guy question and MiRyeong nods her head. "She's pretty." He walks closer to you and touches your head playfully. A smug look was all over his face "Why don't we play with her for a while then we'll finish her off later? What do you think boys?" His eyes were glued on you, while the other two guys behind him nods their head in slyly manner.

MiRyeong and HyeoMi lets go of your arms and smirk evilly "Be a good girl to them, or else they'll hurt you. Merciless." MiRyeong snickers. You look at them like a lost lamb.

Then the three guys grab you by the arm and drag you to a closed place, where people can't hear you scream.

---------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere.

"Tsk hyung! Ppalli! We're going to be late!" Kai nags his hyungs. Today the whole Exo-K decided to pick you up from school, but what made them late was they're stuck in a new ice-cream store.

Kai had a feeling that something is going to happen, he have been trying to get all his hyungs out of the store quickly before that something is too late.

"Hyung! Sehun! Ppalli!" Kai shout and attract all the customers attention. "Okay~ okay~ Sheesh, what's wrong with you?" Kyungsoo look at him weirdly.

They were finally out of the ice-cream store and start walking towards your school. "I'm having a bad feelings." Kai's voice stern. "About what?" Baekhyun slung his arm on Kai's shoulders. 

"I don't know. But it won't budge to leave." Kai explained. "Huh, that's normal. I have it all the time. Don't worry, nothing is going to happen." Baekhyun assured Kai. And Kai got to breathe again. 

------------------------------------------------------------

School Scene.

"What should we do with you?" The fat guy had his sly grin on. The other two guys pinned you on the flat table.

You tried so hard to loosen their hands, but their grips were too strong. You panic and struggle, you even scream.

"CHANYEOL OPPA! BAEKHYUN OPPA! SUHO OPPA!!!!" Your cried. "Please don't do whatever you're going to do." You begged.

The three lookout outside guffaw at your situation, and they heard you screamed and immediately look around if anyone heard it and smirk again.

"That's what happens when you mess with us." HyeoMi brush her hair off her shoulder.

Inside the small warehouse, you screamed so much that you're voice has neared its crack tune. "OPPA!!! HELP ME!!! ANYONEEE!!!!" You shout. 'Where are they?' You thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Exo-K scene.

The boys have arrived in font of the school, and there were no sights of you anywhere.

"Did she go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter