Chapter 20 - Unexpected Trouble.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhdP3jglUE  [Song Ji Eun ft Bang Yong Guk - Going Crazy.] (just listen & enjoy reading! ^^)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Aera~" Someone shook your body "Aera-ah, wake up. You'll be late for school." a soft voice echoed.

You toss and turn your body on the bed, you didn't want to get up because you had 3 hours of sleep. The reason is that you have been talking non stop with Yixing ever since you got home.

"Chanyeol said if you don't get up by now, he'll send Baekhyun to wake you up." Mrs. Han whisper, and abruptly you sat up on your bed with heavy eyelids trying to adjust with the lights. "I'm up~" You mumble.

Mrs. Han grin and left your room. You quickly hop off your bed and head to shower. 

Couple of minutes later you went to the kitchen "Good morning everyone." You said in monotone. Everyone eyed you cautiously, let's just say that your aura right now is dark and scary. 

"Hyung~ What's wrong with Aera?" Sehun whisper to Kai. He shrugs and stare at you. 

Kyungsoo stutter "G-good morning~" He was pale like the rest. Mrs. Han giggle at the scene. You sat gloomily and start eating your cereal.

"Um...A-Aera-ah~ Are you okay?" Kai ask, searching for your eyes. You meet eyes with Kai and he gasp "Waeyo?" you ask in flat tone.

Then the rest of the boys gasp "Why are those dark eye bags visible? Have you not been sleeping?" Suho ask calmly.

You nervously giggle and scratch your head "I was studying~ My finals are around the corner and after that I will graduate!" You did a victory fist pump in the air. The reason wasn't a lie, a part from talking with Yixing, you've been studying hard too. Sometime you ask Yixing what is what, and he replied smartly; some of it he know and some not. And he has yet not told you anything about who he is.

Mrs. Han caress your hair "So, what college have you applied to?" and that stopped you from chewing the cereals.

"Um...I haven't decide yet, and I don't know what to do." You shrug, you really wanted to go to college but that one thing is keeping you back, you didn't know what you want to do. And no one have talk to you about those college and career things, so you're frustrate right now. 

Han eommonie smile sweetly "I don't think that I have the right to tell you this, but I'll just advice you this. Do what you love doing, and do what you're good at." 

You nodded "Arasso, thank you so much for heads up eommonie~" You smile and get up to get ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter