Chapter 41 - D-Day!

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I know most of you want to see how the dress is, but please just wait for one more chap then you'll see the dress. OKEH? ^^

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmoQiHYrV7I  [Evening - I Love You.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________


As you wake up from sleep, butterflies had swarmed your stomach. Last night before going to sleep, you had hanged the dress on your door and let it remind you that you have a ball to attend to today.

You place the mask and the shoes on your study table. Without wasting any time, you head to the bathroom and took a shower.

After that you went to the kitchen for breakfast. “Wah~ Eommonie, it smells so good.” You stretch your limbs tiredly.

“Good morning dear~ Could you wake your brother up for me please.” She smiles while preparing pancakes.

You went back upstairs to call Chanyeol. Little did you know, the Exo-K boys had sleep over in your brother’s room and you thought they went home after you said good night last night, because they didn’t mention anything about sleeping over.

You didn’t bother to knock on the door and you just open it. And found the boys sprawling all over the floor like a dead whale.

Kai was the only one that slept shirtless, the other five slept with their shirts on. You cleared your throat and siren out “GOOD MORNING PEOPLE! IT’S SUNNY OUTSIDE, JUST PARTIALLY CLOUDY; THE WIND IS GOOD AND GREAT TO PLAN A PICNIC! HAN EOMMONIE IS COOKING PANCAKES AND I’M GOING TO FINISH IT IF YOU DON’T GET UP!”

By then 6 of them sit up and yawn “What time is it?” Baekhyun asked with his y sleepy voice, it was raspy and deep.

“It’s 9 AM.” You smile a bit “Okay~ I’m going now!” You closed Chanyeol’s door and quickly run to the kitchen.

You sit down and poke about 3 or 4 pancakes, transferring it to your plate and pour in the syrup. Han eommonie look at you weirdly. Couple of seconds later, the boys hurriedly sat themselves down around the table and took the pancakes to their plates.

You were too lazy to slice all the pancakes, so what you did was, you fold it and fork down the pancake and eat it.

“You guys are so greedy!” Sehun pout looking at his one piece of pancake while the others had 2 or 3 piece.

You look down to your plate and back at his face, you only ate about 2 pancakes. You push the other 2 to him “I’m full, and I don’t want to eat a lot before going to the party.”

Sehun’s face lit up at the pancakes you gave him and thank you million times. “But the ball doesn’t start until 4 PM right?” Kai ask.

You nod “Yeah~ Just that when I’m nervous I automatically have stomachache.” You pout.

Chanyeol nods his head; it was as if he remembers something. “You know about this Chanyeol?” Suho ask him and Chanyeol nod again.

“What happened?” D.O focus to Chanyeol. Before he starts, he started chuckling and you knew that it was going to be embarrassing.

“Well, it was back when she was 9 and I was 12. She had this piano recital, before going she ate a lot of waffle for breakfast and so we went to the auditorium, and it was packed with family members. She started getting nervous and before it was her turn to go on stage she told me that her stomach hurts, so I thought it was just those butterflies and I told her that everything is going to be fine. Then it was her time to go on stage, she went to the piano, then what happened after she looked at the audience was, she puked and faint.” Chanyeol clutch his stomach before he starts laughing.

Your face fell as those horrid memory floods in your mind right this moment ‘Does he have to open his big mouth?’ You glare at him.

Everyone look at you like *Really* *No-way* “Okay! Okay~ I get it! Stop looking at me now!” Then your phone rang at the right time ‘Thank you!’ “Hello” You answer.

“AERA!!!” JiEun’s voice can be heard outside, even if it’s not on loudspeaker. “What?” You try to calm her down.

“Today is D-Day! And guess what just happened?” She said in her squeaky happy voice. “What happened?” You ask flatly.

She took a deep breath “My dad just rent a limousine for us! Only for you and me!” You can mentally see her jumping up and down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter