Chapter 18 - Belated Surprise Party.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq8hyHa_eg  [A Pink - Please Let Us Love.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


The Exo-K boys were planning something for you downstairs, and they were doing it quietly. 

From time to time each of them went to your room and you were still pretending to be angry and sad. And they really bought it.

"She won't look at me when I enter her room." Sehun pouts. "Same here~" The rest said.

Suho clasped his hands together "Okay, all the stuffs are here. Nothing is missing right?" He checks everything and nothing was left out.

Everyone had their position to oblige, they were moving around the house like a mad man.

You were still in your room, playing with your computer, updating asianfanfics, chatting with online friends.

Then your mail inbox notify you *Ping!* you got one email. You click on it and it was from your family that's in the States.

Its written "Happy belated 19th birthday my daughter. I know it's over but better late then never right?" and you know that it was your mom's line. You continue reading "Aera-ah! This is your MinKi oppa! Since I'm your new family, I just recently knew your birthday. So happy birthday, stay well!" That you can forgive "Aera-ah~ SuRi eonni jeongmal mianhae! It's hectic being a pregnant lady here, enjoy your life while your young. Smile like you always do. P.S: eonni found some cuties for you!" You laugh at that part and continue reading "Happy birthday RaeRa. Appa wish you well and lots of happiness, mian we couldn't be there. I will try to make up for our lost time neh?" You wanted to be angry at that part but you smiled in the end. 

You couldn't be mad at them forever, well at least they remembered and they wished you a belated birthday. And you were still on the act of being angry at the boys. You like it.

'I wonder what they're doing? Tsk. Stay in the room!' You were feeling a little guilty but your other mean self wanted to stay put on act.

Back at downstairs. The boys were almost done with their work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter