Chapter 35 - Mrs. Han is Going Crazy.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfcaABzPqw8  [IU - Raindrop.]
__________________________________________________________________________


“Dinner is so good!” You pat your tummy in satisfied, Mrs. Han smile weakily “Thank god Chanyeol oppa and Exo-K oppa isn’t here, or else the food will finish within a blink of an eye.” You giggle.

Mrs. Han was awfully quiet and it was scaring you “Eommonie~ eommonie~” Her mind was off track “Eommonie!” You called her again with a little louder volume “N-Neh~” She stutter.

“Were you here when I said about the food will finish if Exo-K and Chanyeol oppa was here?” Han eommonie shook her head “What’s gotten you?” You sigh “You were pale and weak when I got home?” added “Did you come across some ghost by any chance?” You laugh a bit.

She sat herself down on the chair and you move the glass filled with water closer to her to drink. “What happened when I was away?” You ask, curiously.

“Nothing happened.” Mrs. Han breathe “Tell me again, what did you named your previous rabbit?” She sips on the water, slowly and carefully.

You froze when she ask you that “Uh…Yixing~ Why?” Mrs. Han’s eyes widen for a moment then back to normal, she doesn’t want to look too suspicious to your eyes. She shook her head “Nothing, just asking~” She nervously giggle “Is it a he or a she?”

“It’s a he.” You reply “You said that the rabbit once, talked to you?” She wanted to continue the talk. You nod slowly “I know it sounds crazy for a rabbit to talk to a human, but he did. I don’t know how, but he did.” You play with the pattern on the table. She turns quiet.

“You don’t believe me do you eommonie?” You mumble. She fold the small napkins “I’m trying to, but it’s processing.” She moves her hand to her head “Tell me more about what you guys talked about.”

You crack a nut shell and munch down the peanut “Well, we talk about a lot of things. Like about how he became that way, and my life, and others.” She nods “Okay, so what exactly happened to him?”

“Um…Do you believe in magic, sort of like that?” She moves her head, unsure “I used to when I was a child.” You sigh “Well, believe it or not, a witch cursed him to beco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter