Chapter 8 - Life Story.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Remember this chapter is different from Chapter 7. So no confusion neh! ^^
____________________________________________________________________

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEU2Br8mNJc  [316 - No Way to Go home.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


5 weeks ago.

You came home from school and found Yixing looking lifeless in his cage. You dump your school bag on the ground and scurried over to his cage and cried "NOOOOOO!!!!!"

You shook his cage "Yixing-ah, please don't die on me!" You cried on your knees "You're the only friends that I have. SungPil is just my class mates, and don't bother asking me about my family. My mom is always busy with her life, appa is always on his business trips, oppa would always bully me, eonni is busy with her marriage life. Me, I'm alone so I need you to accompany me. I thank god for giving me you." Wiping your face from tears every seconds.

"If I didn't have you, I'd die by now. And thank god eomma let me keep you" You shook his cage again. "Yixing-ah~" You continue sobbing.

'*sigh* What can I do? I'll be buried alive anyway' Lay gave up, after hearing your sad rant.

He rolls his body and flutter open his eyes, you jumped on your feet happy "You're alive! YAY! Okay, let me go change then I'll come back and tell you everything that happened today." You walk away from his cage and change your uniforms away.

"I'm back!" You beamed "Well not much happened today at school, just same ol' same ol'. Me and my classmate talks about Exo-M on how cool they are and on where my bias Lay have been. I haven't seen any new pictures of him lately, I wonder why." When it comes to this part you sighed heavily.

"Then there's the teasing from boys, and lastly there's the bullies. They are girls but they have the darkest heart ever, all this thing started about 4 or 3 years ago and trust me I've never even told my family about it just Mrs. Han though. So physically and mentally I'm handling this on my own, but I have you right? I didn't tell my family because 1 of the reasons are that they probably won't or don't care, the other reasons are that they'll tell me that they're just playing with me."

You grabbed your computer chair and sat on it and continued your life story "They would mostly target me and SungPil but most of the time, it's me. They's ask for our lunch money, but I never hand them over because I never bring any. Sometimes when they're not satisfied with something or they couldn't finish what they started, they'd wait for me after school and I'm the only one that doesn't know about this, so when the school ended SungPil or my other classmates would disappeared first and that left me alone."

You were trying to not remember it anymore, but the memories haunt you "They'd pull me at the back of the school where students don't really hang out there so it's super quiet and of course got tortured there and then they'd be like 'Yah! Where's your money? You're rich, give me some.' And I have no idea about how they know, because I never invited anyone to my house. I'd answer that I don't have any, and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter