Chapter 42 - Masquerade Ball Part 1~

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqf2nS7UNE  [IU - Secret.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________


[Continuation~]


For the whole ride you were still and quiet, you didn’t dare utter a word as you’re so nervous. You kept asking yourself who your masquerade ball partner would be. Who is he? And a part of you were praying for you to partner up with Lay.

JiEun let you be quiet, because she knows that you’ll turn sick quickly and this entire thing will go in the drain.

“Ms. JiEun, Ms. RaeRa~ You have arrived safely.” The ajusshi driver inform from his driver’s seat. He left the driver’s place and went to get the door.

The ajusshi held JiEun’s hand as she step out of the limo, same goes to you “Thank you ajusshi~” You bow.

Both you and JiEun had put the mask back on your face, as other students arrive with their friends and have a little chit-chat among them, they had to turn their heads towards yours and JiEun’s direction.

“Who are they?” You heard one of the boys said, nearby you.

JiEun held on your arm “No one knows us!” She whispers. You smile weakly. It wasn’t a normal situation that everyone is starring at you and JiEun.

“Come on let’s go inside~ I’m getting uncomfortable out here.” You pull JiEun in to the hotel.

JiEun chuckle “Girl~ you have to calm down, they don’t get to see you like this every day, even if they doesn’t know who you are.”

You rolled your eyes “Whatever~” and tried to smile. “Hey!” JiEun whisper as both of you steps in the ballroom.

“Do you think that Exo-M sunbaenims are here?” JiEun was starting to get nervous just by thinking about Exo-M all in all. You on the other hand were super nervous on the inside but kept calm on the outside.

Before you enter the ballroom, two of your teacher was standing in front of the unfold curtains “Lady in red dress, you are?”

“I’m RaeRa~ Kang RaeRa.” You smile nervously. Your art teacher smiles, and the way she smiles it was so vicious, as if she had something plan up on her sleeves.

“I see~ Your partner is already here and he is inside waiting for you.” She lift the curtains behind her to let you in. “Um…But how do I know which one is my partner?” You question her before you and JiEun really step inside.

“Oh my~ I forgot to give you, your partners code name, his name is Lotus Heart. And yours is Mysterious Lady. Good luck searching for him.” She smiles viciously again.

You look at JiEun like *What-is-going-on* She look back at you with the same reaction, and then both of you laugh it off.

As both of you were on the top of the stair, the spotlight hit down on you. Everyone gasp and wouldn’t keep their eyes away from you. You blush secretly. 

  your dress,    your shoes,    your hair style,    your makeup,    your mask. 

 

You continue walking down the stairs until both of you reach the bottom. “Everyone loves you.” She squeals.

“No~” You rolled your eyes. “Yes! And stop denying it. You saw the look on their faces.” At first you kind of like it, but then it got creepy.

“Whatever~ Let’s go to our table.” You insist on sitting first but JiEun was the other way round “Na-ah! We’re going to find our partner now!” She pulls you harshly.

---------------------------------------------------

Lay’s P.O.V

The music in the background was blasting, the party h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter