Chapter 4 - Back to Korea.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWiwCubnHKQ  [Taru - Blah Blah.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Korea.

*sigh* 'SuRi eonni is pregnant, and it's a baby girl. Eomma is so happy. I should be happy for eonni! RaeRa hwaiting!' You sat upright on your bed 'Look on the bright side now, Lay oppa is coming back to Korea today! Be happy RaeRa!' You got up from bed and get ready for school. The weekends are over.

'I must meet my other hell again today, can't there always be weekends god?' You tried telling yourself to be positive and not negative every time when you're about to head to school, and it always brings your happy self out no matter how awful the situation is.

---------------------------------------------------

Thailand.

Lay had woken up feeling a little better than yesterday. He had to pack since today Exo-M will be heading back to Korea. He was happy to go. But then a small pain of the headache struck back, Lay had to breathe in and out couple of time until he is completely fine. 

He was fine again and start packing his stuff. "You're okay now Yixing?" XiuMin ask to make sure. Lay nodded his head assuring the members that he's fine "I'm fine, I was just too tired last night and got a bad headache. Sorry to worry you all." He bows.

"No, no. It's okay, no need to apologize." The members and the managers smiled. 

"Okay, we'll leave in about 30 minutes. So get ready and head down to the lobby then we'll take off." One of the manager instruct. 

"Neh~" Exo-M said in unison.

---------------------------------------------------

Korea.

"Good morning Era-ah!" Your close classmate greets you. For you she wasn't the type of a real friend that you wanted, so she stays as only classmates to you. And Era is a nickname given by SungPil your classmate. 

You smiled "Oh, morning to you too SungPil." You greet back. She link her arms with yours. 

When both of you were about to enter the classroom the bullies was waiting there already. There's a lot of bullies in your school, but the only ones that targeting you is this 3 girls; Jung Mi Ryeong, Song Ba Ra and Lim Hyeo Mi. They have been torturing you since forever, you couldn't keep count. 

With a deep sigh you tried passing them, but as usual; you failed. "Well, well, well. Look it what we've got here. It's the duo, the dummy and the ." Mi Ryeong snickered. She pulled out her hands and ask for money, as always. SungPil hands her the money and you just stood there looking at her face with no emotions.

"Where's yours rich ?" BaRa checked your school uniforms and school bag. Nothing was found. "I didn't bring it, and I don't eat at school?" You talk back.

"What? This school's food is too dirty for you? You're filthier than the school cafeteria." HyeoMi smirk. "Don't your parents give you three money for lunch or anything? Why are you asking for other people's money? You three look like beggars if you continue." You retort.

MiRyeong was about to slap you, but gladly the classroom teacher came. "Yah! MiRyeong, BaRa, Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter