Chapter 33 - Seeking for Forgiveness.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZh_ztkX29k  [IU - Riding The Train.]
___________________________________________________________________________________


For the next whole week and this week, you've been killing yourself with books. Trying to get perfect scores in final exams, and you wanted to get out of the school with grades that can take you anywhere in the world. Graduation is within another week. 

Sometimes, Exo-K came by to check on you and everything. They're there at the house, but they don't talk much with Chanyeol. You on the other hand haven't talk to Chanyeol for 2 weeks and a half now, and you didn't want to. You didn't want to think about him, all you want to do right now is get perfect grades and get the hell out of there. 

You don't even want to think about Yixing or Lay. 

-------------------------

*Knock knock* A soft knock on the door was heard, but there was no reply from you. So that person just enters your room.

"Hey Aera~" Baekhyun smile, Exo-K boys were all there. Suho, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, came to check on you again. 

You didn't face them but you just wave your hand. They all sat themselves on your bed "How are you?" You still didn't reply them but to give thumbs up.

They sigh "Aera, why are you trying to kill yourself? Take a rest~ We know you haven't been sleeping well." Kyungsoo soothingly he said. 

You sigh and finally face them, they gasp upon your dark circles beneath your eyes, and the fact that they can see your cheek bones was scary. "Why haven't you eaten?" Suho sound worried.

All you did were to stare at them like they were some strangers, Sehun came close to touch your cheeks, and you flinch and eye him up and down. And you turn back to your books. 

"I am fine, I have to study. If you have nothing more to say, please leave. Thank you." You said in monotone, your cheery side had vanished ever since. 

Their heads drop in disappointment and left the room as you wish. 

"Tsk. Hyung, how can we make Aera be her again?" Sehun was near to cry, Kai pat his back "We'll have to wait and give her time to adjust with all this." The older nod their heads.

Sehun sigh "Until when?" That stops his hyungs from going downstairs, Suho stare at the white wall blankly "Maybe after she finishes all the exams and graduate, let's see from there on." Baekhyun answer for him.

"Han eommonie~ We're going home now." Kyungsoo bid, Chanyeol was sitting alone in the living room. "Don't you guys want to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Han offer.

They smile weakly and glance over Chanyeol and shook their heads "Sorry eommonie~" Kai bow, respectfully.

Mrs. Han sigh and nods her head "Arasso~ Come again neh?" She smile and let the boys leave.

Chanyeol who is still sitting in the living room, heard the door shut and sigh "They're still mad at me~" and Mrs. Han came in and sat herself down.

"They're not mad at you, perhaps a bit. But they don't know what more to say to you. They still care for you; they also need some time to cool off." She advice "Don't worry, when the time pass, they'll come back with a word with you. Okay? So don't get your hopes down." She pats his shoulder and went back to the kitchen.

Minutes later, she finishes preparing dinner and told Chanyeol to call you to eat, and so he did.

*Knock knock* He knocks on your door, softly. You were still sitting by your study table.

He creak open the door and poke his head in "Um...Aera-ah~ Dinner is ready. Come down and eat~" He said it as soothing as possible.

You kept busying yourself with writing and memorizing things that you didn't realize what's going on. And Chanyeol thought you're still giving him the cold shoulder so he sigh and tried again.

"Aera~" No answer, he cleared his throat loudly "Aera-ah!" And that got you back. You spun around to face him, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter