Chapter 10 - Outing With Hyun Woo Oppa.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiABnyYJTtQ  [Taru - Summer Day.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


A guy with brown hair was sitting on the bench, facing the Han river. You decided to surprise him, you sneak slowly closer to him, and covered his eyes "Guess who?" You change your voice to a deeper tone, but fail miserably.

He chuckle "You know you at this, RaeRa-ah tsk." He remove your hands and lift his head up to look at you, and a smile appears on his small face.

"HyunWoo oppa, why are we meeting here?" Curious got to you since this morning. 

  This is Dr. Lee Hyun Woo. 

~Flashbacks~

*MAMA-MAMA* Your phone's ringtone played "Yobosaeyo~" 

"Aera-ah, why don't we meet at the Han river?" HyunWoo oppa suggest.

You glance at Yixing and at the clock "Um...Okay, what time?" ... "Let's say 3 PM." ... "Okay, see you then oppa~" Both of you hang up.

'Why Han river? Yesterday he said to meet up at the hospital.' You shrug it off and head downstairs.

~End Of Flashbacks~


"Well it has these calm looking scenery and air, so it's more comfortable here right?" He glances at you, as you look at the river ahead of you.

You just nodded and enjoy the cool summer breeze. "So, did any interesting thing happen to you these days?" He's starting the usual conversation, releasing your stress from getting bullied to talk things out.

"Nothing happened, just that my rabbit died for a moment then after few minutes he's alive again. Other than that nothing interesting." You sip on your Iced Mocha Frappucino flavored drink. 

Some people, when they pass both of you, they'd say what a lovel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter