Chapter 14 - Let's Talk.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHiXFzbbsuQ  [Exo - El Dorado(Full Beat).] (i don't know what cross my mind to put this as bgm, but anyways enjoy.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


You didn't go to school today, because you forgot to wake up and Mrs. Han and the Exo-K's boys also told you to sleep more. 

While you were sleeping, the boys have gone to your school to personally meet the bullies. 

It's around afternoon, school have ended. The bullies finally got out of the school campus, since their done with the detentions.

"Tsk. That rich didn't come to school today. If she comes tomorrow, I'm going to give her a piece of mind." MiRyeong said.

Then the Exo-K boys stood in front of them, making them change behavior and attitude quickly. "BaRa-ah, they are so cute." HyeoMi whispers to her. "They were our sunbae, you !" BaRa hissed.

"You weren't talking about RaeRa just now were you?" Kai ask with his seductive voice, making the three of them swoon.

MiRyeong look displeased "Who is she? Do you guys know her?" She ask her friends. 

"No!" ... "Nope! Does she go to school here?" Her friends replied back.

Kai and Suho smirk, Chanyeol walk cooly towards them and stop. "Chanyeol sunbae, what are you doing here?" MiRyeong ask with her girly voice.

Chanyeol snigger "Oh you know me! But you don't know who RaeRa is." He nods his head "Think again! Her family name starts with Kang, and my family name starts with Kang too. That's not a coincidence right? We do look similar." He turn his face side to side.

From that moment MiRyeong, BaRa and HyeoMi had their mouths open wide to the floor. "Yo-you're RaeRa's big brother?" They gasps silently.

"We're here to give you our piece of mind." Sehun walks around them, giving them a dirty looks "If you ever touch her again or even look in her way for one second, or even think about hurting her, you might need to re-think all that." 

Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter