Chapter 31 - "I Miss You~"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE33MTRr_X8  [B2ST - When I Miss You.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


It has been days since Yixing went missing. You weren't in your right mind at the moment. You've been lost lately, you weren't attending school that much now when final exams are in one week, your appetite for food lessen and you've grown skinnier than before. 

You're so lost right now because you miss Yixing so much. He have been the biggest part in your life, that you can't erase him from your mind. Every moment with him was precious. You've locked yourself in the room for some times now. 

Downstairs, everyone had sit around the dining table quiet "What exactly happened for RaeRa to be this way?" Kyungsoo question. Everyone face Chanyeol.

Chanyeol haven't told anyone, not even you about abandoning Yixing at the park, he was afraid that everyone will hate him for his stupid act. 

"She have been keeping distance from us, she wasn't much of happy like she used too." Sehun pouts "Hyung! What did you do to her?" He frown "You didn't do anything reckless did you? Like, throwing her rabbit away?" Sehun narrows his eyes at Chanyeol.

It was a red alert to Chanyeol, his eyes widen for a moment and act dumb quickly "I-I don't know." 

"I notice that she's gotten skinnier more now." Baekhyun face Mrs. Han "She isn't eating too?" Mrs. Han shook her head, sadly.

Your parents haven't contact you or your brother for a while now. You didn't bother to care about them anymore. 

You plop yourself on your bed, and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter