Chapter 15 - Forgotten 19th Birthday.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnXQgAyr34  [Seo In Guk - Tease Me.]
________________________________________________________________________________________________


Today is weekend, a boring sad weekend in fact. Everyone in the house were all busy with their lives. Exo-K oppa and Chanyeol had some band practice, Mrs. Han went back to her home town just for the weekend, your other family member are in America.

Hours Earlier.

You woke up from sleep, feeling happy. You went to Yixing's cage and tap on it "Xingxing-ah! Guess what today is?" Lay look at her like *Are-you-serious?* "Today is my 19th BIRTHDAY!" You jump around your room happily.

"I do hope that everyone remember my birthday today, because all the other years no one seems to remember them except for Mrs. Han." You beamed. Lay smiled 'Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' If he were a human now, he would jump up and down with you 'If you could hear me.' he mutter that last thought silently.

You head to the kitchen and found them looking busy and late. "Oppa! Eommonie! Waeyo? Why do you guys look like you guys are late for something?" 

"Oh! I'm going to go back to my home town for a while, my niece is expecting a child." She beams. And you turn to face Exo-K "We are late for our new battle of the band practice."

"We're going now!" They said in unison. Your face fell and your aura darkens immediately.

You walk to the living room and drop your body on the couch "Great! Now, no one remembers what day today is." You heaved a sigh. Then you tried calling HyunWoo oppa's cell phone and goes straight to the voicemail. 

You decided that you wanted to bake yourself a cake, but the thing is that you don't know how to. *Screams* You grab a handful of your hair in stress. 'What is wrong with all the people today? TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!' "No one wants to celebrate it alone." You head back to your room and get Yixing out of his cage.

"Yixing-ah, let's go watch tv with me." You bring him downstairs and hop on the couch again. "Xing-ah, I want cake! Honey cake!" You look at him "Should I go out and buy it for myself? Then we celebrate it together?" You tap your chin.

'That's a good idea! But how do I show her that I agree with her?' Lay's subconscious scratched his head. Then he started your thumb "Xing-ah, why are you my finger? Wait! Does that mean you agree to my plan?" 

Yixing squeals 'She's smart after all!' You beam "Okay, I'll go change and go out to buy my cake then when I come back we'll celebrate it together neh?" You quickly went to your room and change.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter