Chapter 26 - "Is She really In love with me or?"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ROMjA_7I5HY  [C.N Blue - Dream Boy.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Lay's P.O.V 
 

"Why is she even beautiful when she sleep?" Yixing mutter to himself. These days you kept having nightmares, and you'd always let Yixing sleep next to you and instantly you felt safe.

Even though he's a rabbit but deep down inside, he's still a human. When you shivers, he'd come closer to you and cuddle his soft fur against your cheek and you'd feel better.

"Yixing don't leave me, please~" When you have nightmare, you would usually mumble something out. He heard it "How could I leave you when you're like this?" He cuddles closer.

The room was quiet again, and all that was heard was your breathing, his, and the cold wind outside. Out of the blue, suddenly you mumble "I love you Yixing~" 

His eyes widen and his heart beat faster than the usual, when he gaze at your sleeping face, his eyes stopped at your lips. 

"What is wrong with you Lay?" He scold himself and turn away from you. 'Love me as in a fan or love me as in really in love with me?' He starts to doubt it. 

Then you jolted up from your sleep and the freak the crap out of Yixing. "What? What's wrong?" He ask, worry.

"I-I dreamt that you got taken away and you're missing when I wanted to find you." You tried to catch your breath. The dream was so real that it made you teary a bit. 

Yixing crawled on top of your legs and look straight in your eyes "Look at me, I won't leave you. Even if I got taken away, and they left me there. I promise you that I'll stay there until you found me, I won't leave you." If Yixing have both of his hands right now, he'd cupped your face and kiss you to tell you that everything will be okay.

"Yixing! What if we go back to Bangkok and find that old lady in that magic store and turn you back into human, would that work?" You question him suddenly.

He was surprise of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter