Chapter 43 - Masquerade Ball Part 2~

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSycyCR6AE  [Pureum - Red Ocean.]
____________________________________________________________________________________________


[Continuation.]


Momentarily the world stop moving, your heart was beating so fast that you almost feel like fainting. “Hey~ Hey Mysterious Lady~ You okay?” His voice got you back on earth again.

“Yea~ yea, I’m fine.” Your knees felt weak and wobbly, but you manage to stand still while holding him. ‘He’s Yixing! ISN'T HE?’ “Is she here?” You ask again.

That moment he sigh “I don’t think she came~” Your hopes have risen back again “And what made you think she didn’t come?”

“Wait! She’s here?” Excitement fills his voice. “I’m not sure; but tell me something Lotus Heart, what’s your real name?” Curious got to you even more than before.

He smiles “If I tell you who I really am, would you willing to do the same thing?” You smile back and lie “Yes~”

“Okay, promise?” He place his pinky on his chest, you look at it and rolled your eyes. You think it over and did a pinky swear with him.

He took a deep breath “I’m Lay from Exo-M.” Your eyes instantly widen, you held back your gasp, and you didn’t want to seem too obvious.

“So now, tell me who you are.” He said, coolly. Then the music stop ‘Thank you!’ it was your savior.

You pull JiEun with you and give some stupid excuse that both of you are going to the bathroom.

He let you off, but he still needs you to reveal yourself.

Both you and JiEun didn’t exactly go to the bathroom; you just pulled her sidebar on a deserted hallway to talk.

“Guess what?!” You place your hand on your chest, trying to calm your rapid heart. “What?” She asks, curious got the best of her “Hurry and tell me, what?”

“Okay~ My Lotus Heart is Lay from Exo-M!” adds “He is my Yixing!” Yes, she knows your story and she doesn’t judge you or tell anyone about it. “He said he was waiting for me. What do I do now?!”

She squeals “O.M.G! Okay! Okay~ Did you tell him who you are?” You shook your head “Not yet.”

“Not yet? Okay~ Keep it that way, wait until the end of masquerade ball.” JiEun advice.

“Okay, so what do I do now to make him stop asking me who I am?” You’re on the verge of screaming.

JiEun pace back and forth “I don’t know, but just stall him for a little while until then.”

Without wasting time, JiEun pulls you back in the ball and the principal was talking about something.

Both of you went to the table. “Hey~ What is he talking about?” You ask.

“Oh hey! He’s just talking about teachers are going around to search for the IT couple and nominate them as the King and Queen of this year masquerade ball party.” He explains.

You nodded your head, as you understand everything he said. “So, now tell me who you really are.” He faces you and look at you in an attentive way.

“I’m famished; I’m going to get something to eat with JiEun. You want anything?” Quickly you slip away from him.

He grabs you by the elbow “Why does it look like you’re running away from me?” Now curious got to him.

“E-Eh?” You stutter “I-I’m not! I’m just really hungry; I’m always like that when I’m hungry. Don’t mind me.” You signal JiEun to come with you.

As both of you fled away from Exo-M table, XiuMin who is JiEun’s date came by to Lay “Hey~ Where is your lady in red going?”

“Oh~ She went to get something to eat with her friend.” Adds “But you know she looks like she’s avoiding me when every time I ask her who she really is.” Lay and XiuMin look at you and JiEun’s way, as if they were reading something.

“Maybe she’s your secret admires, who doesn’t want her identity to be reveal just yet.” XiuMin turns Lay’s way “Did you by any chance tell her who you really are?”

Lay scratch his head and looking like *Oops* “You did what?!” XiuMin flips his arms on the air “Great! No wonder she’s avoiding you!” then smacks Lay’s head “You are supposed to keep a low profile. Not high profile!”

“Sorry~” Lay innocently shrugs his shoulders. “Now I bet she told her friend who you really are and who we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter