Chapter 39 - School’s Announcement.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7KQChEQLro  [B2ST - V.I.U] (don't know if it match the storyline. Anyhow, ENJOY!)
____________________________________________________________________________________________


“Ji Eun-ah! Ppalli!” You said as the other students follow an order to go to the auditorium for an announcement.

Your new friend JiEun has been nothing but sweet and sincere from the first time both of you meet. She giggles “Mian~ I just had to connect the dot for that stupid art!” She scratches her head.

“You don’t need to follow everything the teacher instructs you know~” You smile and she pouts “Easy for you to say! You are a pro when it comes to art, and you are the teacher’s favorite student.”

You pat her back “No worry~ I’ll teach you how to be Picasso soon!” You laugh. “Ha Ha! Very funny!” She rolled her eyes.

“Okay, okay. I’ll teach you how to be perfect, well not perfect but better than now.” You promise and a smile was forming on JiEun petite face.

On your way to the auditorium you had accidentally bump to someone’s back “I’m so sorry.” That person responds “It’s alright~ Be on your way now. Be careful.” You didn’t get to see the person’s face but it’s a he, he was wearing caps. You bow one last time “I’m sorry again.”

“What was that all about?” JiEun ask. You shrug “I accidentally bump to him and apologize, that’s it.”

JiEun’s eyebrow rose “And he let you off just like that?” You nodded your head slowly. “Huh! Weird~” She tilt her head to the sides.

Finally after moving through the crowded sea of students, you and JiEun got to your seats with your fellow classmates.

“Oh! Remember last time there was some rumors about our mystery-famous-seniors?” JiEun whispers to you, didn’t want to gain any attentions.

You nod “Yea, why?” She continues “Here’s what my little birdie told me, our so called mystery-famous-seniors are Exo-M!” And momentarily the world stop spinning, your eyes widen and your brain couldn’t function.

“Aera~ Aera-ah!” JiEun shook your arm, and finally after 5 whole minutes, you regain your senses back “Huh?” JiEun look at you weirdly “What’s wrong with you?” You shook your head “Nothing, just dizzy.” And thank goodness the principal step on the stage that moment, or else JiEun will bombard me with questions.

“My dear fellow students! I have a good news and bad news for you. Which one do you want to hear first?” The principal asked.

Everyone answered “Bad news first!” The principal then took deep breaths and inform “This year’s trip to the Caribbean islands have been canceled due to the bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter