Chapter 6 - Crying with the Rain.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ri-j1HrBjw  [Taru - Daydream.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


'My gosh, why do I feel small? And why do I feel furry?' Lay opens his eyes, in shock! The fact that he is small, fat, furry, white, and have 2 big ears. He screams but the sounds came out squealing. He panicked and run around the cage. Thinking of a way to get out of there, IMMEDIATELY! 

There's a small mirror near the computer, he tried to get a better view of himself and when he did...He squeals even more 'I'M A RABBIT?! I'M A FREAKING RABBIT? HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?' 

You stir from your sleep, and your alarm clock beep signing you to get up for school. Lay freezes in the cage and look at you carefully, munching on his new rabbit foods which he despise but has to eat. 

"Ahhh~ What a great sleep! Oh, Good morning Yixing!" You beam, and knock on his cage. 'HOW. DID. SHE. KNOW. MY. NAME?' Lay gasp in his mind 'Maybe she's the one who turned me into this fluffy rabbit!' He accuse you. 'She's pretty though.'

You sigh since it's school again and you're about to face all the demons and devils again. 'Why is she sad all of sudden?' You quickly went for a hot shower.

'What am I going to do now? How do I get out of here?' He wails, pacing back and forth in his cage. You came back with a towel wrapped around your body and a small towel around your neck. Lay widened his eyes and squeals again. 

"Yixing-ah~ Can you turn around?" Though it's an animal and it's male, you still feels uncomfortable if it watches you dress. The rabbit quickly turns around and face the window. 

As you were dressing in your uniforms, Lay had sneak a peek at you. If he were a normal guy still with his hormones, surely he'd blush as red as a tomato. But then of course, just because he's a rabbit doesn't mean that he forgets about respects in a women. He turned back to face the window pane. 'She do have some nice legs though.' He giggled quietly.

"Bye Yixing, I'll see you later ok. Now eat some more, sleep then when I come back we'll play." You wave at the rabbit and head downstairs.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE~!" You sang. Mrs. Han smiled, Chanyeol scowled "Tsk. Can't you be quiet in the morning?" Your mom were nowhere to be found anymore in the house.

You made faces "Aigoo, grumpy already in the morning. Oppa, you will get old quick if you continue." You laughed. "I have told him that everyday." A voice said behind you. And as you turn to face the person, your mood have been lifted up.

"Oh, B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter