Chapter 25 - "Stop Treating Me Like a Child!"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXLxXM9MH0  [BtoB - Imagine.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


SM Entertainment Building.

"Kris hyung, where is Lay hyung exactly?" Tao ask with pleading eyes.

Kris drop his shoulder and sigh "I don't know, I can't even get through him." 

Then Xiumin gasp aloud, gaining the members attention "Maybe! Maybe he got kidnapped?!" Kris quickly cover his hyung's mouth.

"Tsk, hyung! Stop talking non sense! And do not say it out loud! What if the staff or our sunbaenims heard it, we're doomed!" Kris frown "I, as the leader of this group will not hear or talk about this matter again, until there's any news from him. So from now on lets just really pretend that Lay is really in China with his family. Deal?" His eyes move to every member.

"Deal!" They said in unison.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your house.

After the awkward breakfast you had just earlier, you went back to your room and lock yourself in it. 

You grab Yixing and your laptop to your bed. "Ah! I wasn't home 2 days ago right, did you have stomach ache because I didn't give you carrots?" You gaze at him.

"Aniyo, you left me enough. You didn't starve me. What really starved me-" He stop as he didn't want to continue it 'What really starved me was that knowing that you weren't home.'

You lean closer to hear him finishing the sentence "What really starved you what?" He quickly shook his head "Nothing, you really left me enough of carrots to eat." 

"Since you're the real Lay from Exo-M, should I call you by your real name or by your stage name?" .... "Either way you like~" You beamed "Okay, I'll keep calling you Yixing!" 

"Oppa?" Yixing adds. You shook your head "Not yet." You giggle.

------------------------

Downstairs.

"Arh! Eottokae? Breakfast was awkward!" Sehun cringe remembering what happened. 

Flashback~

"Morning Han eomonnie~ Morning oppa~" You greet them weakly. They greet you back "Morning!" 

You sat down, while waiting for Mrs. Han to finish cooking the breakfast, Exo-K boys couldn't stop staring at you and still giving you the silence. 

When Mrs. Han finally served the foods, you reach out to scoop some noodles over to your plate, but accidentally got skin contact with Sehun, you immediately pulled it back and told yourself not to loose control.

Sehun told you to take it first, you had told him the same but he insisted on to. So you let everyone go first, then lastly you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter