Chapter 3 - Fortune Teller.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Korea: Your House.  (BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT697pXVKkU [A Millionaire First Love OST - Gray Noise.]

*Boom-Tak-sss-Ding-Chak-* Chanyeol's band were practicing for some competition 'Tsk. I can't watch the T.V properly.' Scratching your head, like you're going insane. 'Never mind then. I'll just drool myself over Lay's pictures at Thailand.' You turned off the main television and went to your room.

*Ting-Ting-Ting* Your Facebook and Twitdeck sound of notification alarmed you. You quickly hop on the chair and grin from ear to ear 'If this picture is alive, I want to kiss his pinky-soft lips' *squeals* You went on YouTube and search for any fancam of him in Thailand.

There were loads of them. The one that Exo-M arrives at the airport, their drive to the hotel, breakfast fancam, and their outing fancam. 'Woah! So many!' You clicked on one video of them, getting out of this fortune-teller or magic like kind of store. Xiumin bought the magician stick, he move it around and *poof* a bouquet of flowers appeared. 'Ah~ Minseok oppa is so cute!' Lay got out of the store with a frown, and an expression looking like he's confuse or lost. 

You kept rewinding the part where Lay got out of the store and studied his face 'Hm...I wonder what's wrong?' You shrug it off, because maybe he finds the store weird or creepy. 

------------------------------------------------

Thailand.  (BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqF55byOec  [Lee Byung Woo - Hansel & Gretel OST.]

Exo-M have been touring half of Bangkok for 3 hours straight, now. 'I'm so tired.' Lay look at s happy face and sigh. So the rest of Exo-M decided to go to the street side now, they've been walking in and out of many unique store. Animal's skin store, handmade clothes and accessories store, and right now a weird store that seems to be creepy to Lay. 

'What is this? A magic store? Tsk. So lame~' Lay rolled his eyes. Xiumin ran around the shop like a happy kid "Uwah~ There's a lot of magic stuff here." 'How can he be the oldest one here, when his brain functions like a kid.' Lay chuckled at the thought of it. "Hyung, this is all fake." He said it in Korean, didn't want the store-keeper to know what.

*Poof* A bouquet of flowers appears on his hand "Fake huh?" Xiumin smirk "I'm buying this." Lay walk away, and came to stop at a sign board written something in Thai. He asked his translator what is it, the translator is a she; she said it's written Fortune Teller. Then an old lady appeared by the curtain of the closed room.

The old lady said something in Thai, which of course Lay doesn't understand a thing. "What did she said?" He ask the translator. "She said to come in and she'll tell you about your future." She explains. Lay didn't hesitate to go in, asking the translator to come with him too.

Both of them head into the dark room, there were a lot of lit candle and there's one glass ball at the center of a round table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter