Chapter 32 - "I'll never forgive you"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paGeiNiI2WY  [IU - Really Hate You.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

For the whole night, you didn't sleep in your bed. So you woke up with a stiff neck and back. 

You tiredly rub your sleepy eyes and stare back at the books. Your eyes wandered from the books to Yixing's cage and back to the book. You pack the books for school, then stop on your track and look back at the cage. 

"Yixing?" You whisper his name, you slowly stretch your hand out to take him out of the cage. 

Your heart was beating like crazy "Is that you Yixing? Lay? Oppa?" You stare straight in his eyes, the rabbit didn't response but kept munching on the carrots. Instantly your heart sank deeper and you felt that tears was around the corner of your eyes, ready to fall. 

"Not him~" You sigh "He's really gone." You didn't give the new rabbit a second glance, you just left to the bathroom to get ready for school.

When you're ready, you grab your school backpack and the new rabbit and head downstairs. 

You went to the kitchen, Exo-K oppa and Mrs. Han was all there. You didn't feel like eating breakfast, you have lost all appetite ever since Yixing's gone. You just enter the kitchen to put the rabbit on the dining table.

"Good morning Aera!" Sehun smile. You bow your head and give him a weak smile "Here~ I don't need this rabbit. This is not Yixing. I know." You knew Chanyeol was the one who bought it, because you knew he was the one who threw him out. And Yixing never wanted to leave the house, because he promised so.

You didn't need for him to say or tell you that he did it, because he have hated Yixing ever since you took him in. The hate you felt toward Chanyeol was greater than it used too, you can't forgive him nor you don't want to look at his face.

Chanyeol panic "How would you know?" He holds on the rabbit, didn't want it to move around the table. There was no emotion on your face "Because the Yixing I had, talked to me. I know this sounds absurd and crazy, but I was the only one that can hear him. He listens to me very well, he wouldn't run away from home just like that." At that moment, your eyes met with him and felt like you wanted to stab him to death, but of course you control your anger very well.

You turn to go, but pause halfway "You may not tell me what you did, but I know it was you. I never thought you'd do this, but you did in spite of either you really hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter