Chapter 24 - "YOU ARE WHOO???!!!!"

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmwlw_szmcw  [2yoon - Nightmare ft Btob Ilhoon.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


You got home yesterday and slept through the nightmare, but from time to time you still jolted up from your sleep. 

'What happened to her that she had to get up and turn on the lights?' Yixing thought. "Aera-ah!" He calls you.

The time is 6 AM sharp "Neh?" You took him out of the cage and put him on your bed. 

"What happened to you yesterday and before yesterday? How come I didn't see you return home from school?" He question.

You sigh and talk in hush tone, since you know that you're brother isn't sleeping well these days "I nearly got the day before yesterday." 

"YOU WHAT?!" Yixing's voice got louder and you covered it quickly "Shh!" 

Then rage filled Yixing's heart 'ARGHH!!!' He imagined that his head would explode any moment from now on. "You're okay now right?" He make sure.

You nod "Yeah, I still get nightmare but I'm able to sleep. I don't feel comfortable to be touch by guys now." You sigh. 

'Should I tell her or not? GAHH!! I have to tell her who I really am!' He debate himself "Look, I promised you that I'll tell you who I am right? I'm sorry to give you so much hope to made you end up in a horrible situation, but are you sure you want to know?" 

"It's not your fault, it could happen to anyone." You smile and nod "I am sure! Who are you?" He took couple of deep breaths and pace back and forth on your bed. 

"I'm-I'm actually- I'm actually the real Lay." He shut his eyes as he said it and open them back again to find you staring at him with wide eyes. 

Gaping "What did you say?" and Yixing repeated what he said "I'm Lay from Exo-M, I will tell you what happened to me if you don't freak out." He backs away.

You pressed your lips in a firm thin line and kept quiet "Okay~ Exo-M was at Thailand, we had a show there. Before we began our schedule, the members wanted to do a sightseeing and tour a bit around Bangkok. Our last stop of touring wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter