Chapter 17 - Planning~

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwW0eiGpuY  [BtoB - Insane.] (just listen even if it doesn't match the story. :P)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


You woke up the next day on your bed and Yixing in his cage, already munching on his carrots. 'How did I get here?'

"You cannot believe what I dreamt last night Yixing!" You giggle. "What?" Yixing replied and your eyes widened "It wasn't a dream?!" 

Yixing look at you earnestly "You weren't going to say that you almost had a nightmare like you can hear me talk when you clearly can!" 

You grab a fistful of your hair "So it wasn't a dream, and I can really hear you?" You sigh then a beamed again "I am so happy! We can talk all the time neh!" 

"I'll go shower first then we'll talk." You wave at him and rush to the bathroom.

When you got back to your room and put on new clothes, Chanyeol suddenly after years he greeted you good morning.

"You don't want to join us for breakfast?" He ask nicely.

You blink your eyes at him 'Why is he nice all of sudden?' You narrow your eyes at him "Did you do something wrong?" 

"Mwo? W-what did I do?" Chanyeol stutters. You frown "Ani, then why are you being nice to me all of sudden when you're always mean~" You mutter that last one out.

'Mean? I'm always mean to her?' He sigh "Mian~ I didn't know. But come and join us for breakfast, Kyungsoo made pancake. You like them right?"

You slowly nod your head "Arasso, I'll be there in a moment." 

When Chanyeol left your room, you immediately pull your computer chair and sat in front of Yixing's cage.

"Xing-ah~ What do you think about Chanyeol being nice suddenly?" Yixing look at you "I don't know~ Maybe he's trying to make up for something." Yixing subconscious shrugs. 

You stare at the door and back to Yixing "It's not a prank or anything right?" Yixing chuckle "What do I look like to you? Psychic? I'm a rabbit! HELLO!" sarcastically said.

"Aigoo, you're so cute!" Then you left your room to kitchen.

As you walk in the kitchen, silence fill the air. The Exo-k boys and your brother kept staring at you. 

You giggle awkwardly "hehe, pancake? Yumm~" You chuck one slice of pancake and shove it in your mouth.

And they keep staring at you until you got irritated "Arh! Mwo?!" you breathe in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter