Chapter 38 - Anonymous Call.

The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Z6Ei54MAs  [DMTN - Safety Zone.]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


For the next few months everything went back to normal. Mrs. Han is well and fine, Exo-K oppa is still around but they are a bit busy for now; because some of them continue studying, some work and some both. You continued your studies, just like how your dad said as a graduation gift; choose any college or university you wanted. And so, you choose to stay in South Korea and study in S.M International University.

At first when your mom heard you applied for S.M.I.U, she went nuts! Why? Simple, because it wasn’t her choice of school. If she was still in Korea, she’d push you to enter Seoul University. It’s one of the expensive schools in the entire region and only prestigious people go there.

S.M.I.U has a lot of choices and courses; they provide academics, arts or performing arts, or all at once. You chose both; academics and art, because your dream profession is to become architecture. And so that is why you took both.

Pretty much every day, you are packed with school stuff but though you’re crazy busy; sometimes you know how to manage to hang out with your family and friends.

“Aera~ Aera~” Someone sings your name, at downstairs. You were as usual, in your room; studying.

Your eyebrows knit together and mumble to yourself “Did someone called me? Or was I hearing things?” You look around and look back down at your books.

Once again that voice sang “Aera~ Where are you? Aera~” You had it and stood up.

You open your bedroom door and poke your head outside your room “Did someone really called me?”

Then again they sang “Aera~~~~~” But it was longer this time. You rolled your eyes and head downstairs.

A smile then form on your lips “Oppa~” You went to Exo-K oppa and hug them one by one. Since its weekend, everyone decided to hang out around your house and do barbeque maybe.

“Oh my god! Turn around~” Sehun whirled his slim finger on the air. You did as told, and spun slowly “What? What’s wrong with me?”

Kai eye you up and down “You have grown.” D.O nods “Yup! From a little girl or some call little sister to a beautiful young lady.”

“You don’t look like a little sister now! I’m sad! Now when you walk around with me or us, they’ll think that you’re one of our girlfriend’s.” Sehun being the honest person he is.

Your eyes widen at his sudden bluntness then slowly it turns into a glare, which scare the crap of Sehun; he had to hide behind Chanyeol’s back and peek at you “Wh-What did I say?”

“You want me to look like a little sister? Fine! Then I’ll have to tie my hair into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter